I'm a black guy and it's just fuckin wierd...

I'm a black guy and it's just fuckin wierd. Do most of you just not think you can be a real man so you make it about race? It's fucking wierd, if you ever actually fuck a girl some day maybe you can figure out that shit doesn't matter, just be confident and dominant.

Attached: E6F4A5EF-B21F-4BFE-92FC-4B614A4AEDA3.jpg (281x259, 15K)

Its not a sex thing, but lazy niggers infuriate me.

A lot of people are just confused because of poor parenting or our shitty culture.

Niggers don't have a culture, they steal from other cultures and claim it as theirs

Dubs of truth

Attached: 1539042034464.jpg (626x461, 51K)

I'm starting to think it's literally one guy making all these built for BBC threads.

It's just so specific.

american culture is their culture

>american
>culture

Attached: Laughing-Meme-01.jpg (640x427, 24K)

Name a single country with more culture you ignorant nigger.

88 checked

Any country in Europe

Dominating a woman is misogynist you fuck.

>have sex

90% chance you're not a black man. Dilate.

If you were I would just extensively ask you why so many of your race are still willingly involved in the thuggery that's killing you and making you grow up fatherless? Why keep doing it? Why are your friends doing it? What are their expectations besides prison and death that make them pick up a gun?

I would also point out that acting like a loud, barbarian ass in public settings and being physically threatening in social settings when you encounter ANY disagreement doesn't go over well because we were taught the most masculine thing to do is be in control of one's own masculinity. Nobody's impressed by your deliberately disruptive antics and the only thing I'm afraid of is that I'll go to jail when I end up having to shut you down to keep myself or others safe (or if I just lose my temper finally) I will end up in jail, only to end up facing down some lesbian SJW judge who will take your side because you're black. I am ignoring you so pointedly because my masculinity doesn't consist of yelling a bunch of gibberish to each other on the street but in taking care of my friends and family. I can't go down to your level so all I can really do is stare at you to make sure you don't do anything retarded while I have the misfortune of having to be near you.

Oh, and stop murdering your trans people. 8 out of 10 trans people who are murdered are black and murdered by black men. Twitter banning Andy Ngo for citing the scientifically collected figure doesn't magically make it untrue. Heh, yeah, the stupid shit being done on your behalf by radicalized leftist whites isn't doing you any favors either, I will absolutely fucking shoot through you to hit them so don't get in the way.

Attached: k.jpg (700x700, 101K)

you sound a little resentful to be black there chief

Dubs of truth

Rong

It is, his name is Spencer Tenda and his idea is to "normalize" black male/white female couples because he hates his father for letting him be born half asian to a mother he thinks is a whore, then if that wasn't bad enough he's also an SJW and so hates his dad for being conservative, literally calling him a "holocaust denier". He wants revenge on whites through outbreeding.

His actual problem is that he's just ugly. Sad, really, he could have just worked to save up for plastic surgery with all the time he spends on this, the jaw is very fixable. Painful surgery sure but nothing MJ didn't do 3 or 4 times.

Attached: 1509979790235.jpg (948x505, 137K)

*weird
Ooga booga

Also, before any SJW accidentally admires this man; he harasses women online. So. Yeah,

Attached: 7BNITSG.png (639x569, 200K)

No one cares about your nigger faggot cuck fantasies