Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xf2GlefHRfA
youtube.com/watch?v=iuH82z5wwbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it that time already????

What is your favorite Pam outfit?

Pottery

I was thinking how for around 8 years I spent it looking forward to Thursday nights for a new episode of the Office. And even tonight, after 4 years, I still have that excited feeling in my subconscious when it's Thursday. Only to be disappointed when I remember it's all over.

Thursday nights used to be so good.

who here /watchesofficeblooperswhendrunk/? it's comf

this scene is when it jumped the shark

Whatcha drinking?
I guess so, but it didn't matter after that, it was an important episode a lot of fans were looking forward to for a long time.

I've been rewatching the show and am enjoying season 7 because there's a lot of jim being btfo

I remember watching the last episode with Sup Forums and trashing the show because I hated the final season but also crying like a baby as the episode/show was ending

The greatest snowball isn't a snowball at all, it's fear.

Sexy Jennas

They're bodacious, senpai

I just know them udders are saggy as hell.

Why'd you delete the second part where you said you'd still swing on them like tarzan? Did you change your mind?

agreed on the wedding being the shark jumping moment and that the last season was shit but the finale was actually GOAT if for nothing else but Michael's return.

Tears were shed.:(

Jenna was fucking hot when she was younger, not so anymore

Bloopers or deleted scenes? There's so much unused footage on youtube. Hours and hours that I still haven't begun to watch. It's like I'll never run out of The Office.

And officially the deleted scenes are canon! So they're must-watch, really.

Stanley's hentai alone makes it worthwhile

I would fuck the shit out of Meredith.

We can agree that although it had a shitty last few seasons this show had a pretty good finale right?

It was the best ever and never stops being a tearjerker

tfw look like John Krasinski but will never find my own Jenna Fischer ;_;

Like a Jenna look-a-like, or having the intense real love they share with each other with another person?

Both.

why didn't michael go to dwights bachelor party? and why didnt' he go to the after party at the office?

is it already /jenna/ral time

what's on the menu for discussion tonight

if you look like her, pls respond

Only the producers planned to even have him back in the finale, since it was a surprise to the whole cast so it wasn't in the script. Plus it's fair to say it would've overshadowed the rest of the goodbyes of the rest of the cast in the final scenes in the office.
And he already had his goodbye. It was fine.
Yes! I was thinking favorite outfits. My personal favorite is when she's wearing her long winter jacket.

And I'm curious about something. On ebay, if you search there's "official" Jenna Fischer-worn Office outfits from wardrobe, with like official looking tags by some seller in L.A. They cost upwards from $700. How can one be assured of authenticity if they're even real?

>Only the producers planned to even have him back in the finale, since it was a surprise to the whole cast so it wasn't in the script
was it really? thats pretty cool I guess. I imagine the reunion of steve and the cast being better than the reunion of michael and the office

i don't know about favourites but i didn't like the style of some of her post-art school outfits
like what she wore in the surplus and surrounding episodes

i liked green shirt pam a lot though

and i'm sure if you twitter'd jenna she'd be overzealous to help you out

Holly is a controlling bitch and won't let him do anything fun anymore. He's suffocating in an unhappy relationship and fights every day not to just end his life.

Yep! Like for example that silly line Michael says at Dwight's wedding about how it's like his kids all grew up and married each other, that was "written" as a crazy thing Creed says til Steve showed up and it was actually secretly his line. :)

Got quite of few green Pams. I like those too.
Kek. I'm sure he was never happier. (But you know its a matter of time before his life goes to shit since Holly has a genetic disposition to dementia/alzheimers and they're already getting on in their years)

>marathon the show
>michael leaves
>feel like i have a hole in my heart

youtube.com/watch?v=xf2GlefHRfA

Should NBC have been allowed to promote and encourage homosexual-kissing to children?

To everyone who doubts Jenna's career after the Office, would a person with a failing career promote energy drinks? Of course not. COME ON.

>this scene tho
youtube.com/watch?v=iuH82z5wwbQ

Also Pam's delicious airport feet trying to steal the spotlight of the final goodbye...

Did Jenna cross John's mind today?

JUST

>bottom left
>He's my Jim. He just is.
Jesus that's rough

That's on the bottom right user

Maybe he was pointing out 2 different instances.

Bottom left, also he's my jim.
He just is.

you know what, The Offica Nostalgia she got going is one thing ,after all "one hit wonders" careers often reminisce and milk the one thing they did all their life, but this is weird as fuck, there's just no way around it.

Like fucking retweeting the engaged couple that got inspired by jim and pam, or commenting on that pregnant anna kendirck photo or the valantine photo or i mean i dont even.... what the fuck.

who the hell does that? i mean its not fucking socially acceptable at all, she's a fucking nut..

Keep the Jenna memes flowing

O SHEET SHE DUN GON DO ITTTTTT

HEY HALPERT

what did michael say to her?!?!?!??!

jesus christ