"B-B-But mistah Lemon, da studeez i readed sez dat da police iz da angels and da black man is da bad guy."

"B-B-But mistah Lemon, da studeez i readed sez dat da police iz da angels and da black man is da bad guy."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt0CpG6CjZ4
youtu.be/qyPhsFxnc_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LMAO. Holy shit. This nigga is KING Uncle Tom. He wants white peoples approval so bad he will demonize his race.

he's a cop, he deals with niggers everyday
lemon is an uncle top. when the good sheriff started go against his anti-white narrative, they cut to commercial, or kept saying "that's a different conversation"

Relatively speaking he, and the studies, are correct

fuck off retard , talking shit about good people only shows how fucking stupid you are , go suck on gun barrel

Remember if youre not a complete piece then you're not black enough. And that, kids, is how you destroy and entire culture. Magic before your eyes. This is an anthropologist's dream

Based Sheriff Clark's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt0CpG6CjZ4

samefagging on your phone is (not) ok

video?

Because all niggers have to act like niggers just because they're niggers right?

I've been saying this shit for months now. He reminds me of the one black guy in the movie "Life" that the sheriff lets monitor all the other prisoners and then runs back and tells in them. This ngga is the biggest uncle tom I have ever seen.

I do wanna add though, that black Dallas police chief is not far from the title. I mean that fool said the protesters should apply to the police academy. I had a real good laugh that night.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

both are uncle tommy...these two show why MY people can't move forward.

Look at his posture. He is balanced, powerful, upright and well grounded with both feet firmly planted on the earth in order to make the freshest of fresh lemonade

Ignorant fucking nigger. Your hivemind negro bullshit is why the black community is parasitic in every nation with your slave "culture." Fuck off. Let the man live his life.

Whats it like screaming nigger on the internet but in public you're afraid to even speak? Must be a weird feeling.

He's just pointing out that the media is misrepresenting the facts and that their racebaiting is causing his fellow police officers to be murdered over nothing.

Us whites calling leftists/SJWs out for being cancerous shitstains ruining every country they're in isn't something that makes us "against our own race".

The man wants blacks to stop being violent shits and to stop being baited by third rate journalists.

If you say it in public you'd probably trigger someone into killing you.

Nobody wants to die.

field nigger btfo house nigger

Whats it like being a nigger?

I didnt ask what would happen you fucking idiot. I asked what it felt like to be such a pussy (like you) and scream nigger online but out in public know to keep your mouth shut. My guess is that it would be infuriating to be that way and know if you said something you would get stomped out.

Not as infuriating as being born a nigger.

sage all hill shill threads

>BLM wants to police their own communities
>ok join the force and you can
I know, it's funny to think they'd actually want to work.

Its not that bad, I have a great job, good friends and a girlfriend with a heart of gold that works with the mentally disabled. So I understand your anger, you cant help it, life gave you a shitty hand so you have to lash out. Just let it out its no good keeping it in.

>what did you say nigga

> not as infuriating as being born a nigger.

K user were almost there! All you have to do know is call me a nigger one more time then end it with a sentence letting me know to "stay cucked."

Cmon you can do it!

not that guy but you are a nigger.

this was not one of Sheriff Clarke's better interviews, he wasn't on topic and he seemed frustrated and upset.

> I have a great job

Crack dealer

>good friends

Fellow gang members

>a girlfriend with a heart of gold that works with the mentally disabled

Crack whore who sucks off homeless guys for $5 a pop

Nice try. Youre not fooling me, nigger.

> black people are lazy

Thank god you came in here these other guys had such old jokes, im glad you could break the mold and pull out a few originals.

Nigger

shillary bot, got away

>Washington post is a reliable source
>Harvard study isn't
>except that part of it that can be interpreted as agreeing with my narrative

Nigger.

>Nigga did i just catch you trying to be a BLM apologist

> not that guy

Thanks for pointing that out cletus, I wouldn't have had a way to figure out that wasn't your post. So thanks, was a big help

>deals with black criminals every day
>somehow he doesn't condone the actions of black people after his experiences.

Gee, I wonder what led him to his racist conclusions.

BLM is lazy assholes, glad there are outliers but c'mon nigga get off your high horse.

Fucking normie faggot.

>calling a black cop uncle tom makes you a hillary supporter.

Uncle "top"....

Kek

Is that his hot wife?

Im here for the bootlickers, I couldn't care less about protesters or elections.

>implying niggers can wrap their brains around IDs

WHAT DO YOU WANT I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL PORCH MONKEY

I do...

Get fucked you darkie synpathizer.

The sheriff destroyed CNN's little lemon party, the last 90 seconds was Don Lemon pulling a Rubio to run out the clock and go to commercial.

The sheriff never broke eye contact and was unwavering in his assertions about BLM. Cop killing monkeys, the lot of them.

lel

I appreciate you admitting that you're anti western culture. Makes me more aware of what I'm up against and how to prepare effectively.

EAT SHIT FAGGOTS

>Cop killing monkeys, the lot of them
Don't forget. We fuck your women too

i can guarantee you that Don is a bottom

that sheriff is clearly doing his white masters bidding for political gain you retards.

And we fuck your women as well? You mad?

i wish michael jackson's whiteface trend
had caught on in a huge way

>jokes

Nothing funny about it, m8. Blacks are lazy.

The cop got his ass handed to him in this. This was basiclly "I have an everything proof shield" and "No you can't do that".

Nah. We fuck disproportionately more of your women than you do ours

>All these different conversations in here

Oh, does he have a tight butthole too?

Why oh why didn't Lincoln survive? To think, we could've shipped all of the niggers to Liberia where they would've been free to develop their own culture and technology away from the oppression of the white man.

Nobody wants to fuck black women so that doesn't count...

well that much is a given

The sheriff had to restrain himself from saying more to that little spoiled bitch. Sheriffs deal with all types in the real world, I'm sure he knows his shit and has seen many dead bodies in the streets.

(Citation needed)

Truth

>No one noticed Sgt. Fucko is dressed up like a tinpot dictator.

"Uncle Tom" is a phrase used by blacks. Satistically, an overwhelming majority of black are democrats. The democratic nominee is Hillary Clinton. Seems reasonable to me.

You fucking nigger.

>buh we get dat white pussy doe

I only care about one, lol and Walmart tail with looney toons tattoos dont count.

That miscegenation shit won't fly with me, don't give a fuck who burns coal / sharks mud and turns into single mom/HIV carrier. Plus, its 2016, who cares who bangs who?

> prepare

Oh boy

You're here to act like nigger culture has something redeemable about it.

What ghetto have you lived in?
Have you ever even dated a black woman?

Absolutely no grounds to defend niggers that destroy their own communities for the sake of pride in something they flimsy practice when they hate on each other for how "lightskinned they be."

>That miscegenation shit won't fly with me, don't give a fuck who burns coal / sharks mud and turns into single mom/HIV carrier. Plus, its 2016, who cares who bangs who?
Only bigots, user. I don't know some of y'all white bois get so triggered by race mixing

>1 post by this ID

>hundreds of people are killed by cops every year

>less than a quarter are blacks

>but niggers think they're the only ones that get killed by the police

Is that what you want to believe, Don?

Hey no ones keeping you here, your free to leave America. Find some more like minded people like you and migrate to a land mass of your choice.

that twitch chat is cancer

Dat's a good niggger, good n dead!

Yeah ikr im sure its wild in his area of Milwaukee!

>two reactionary beta black actors
>both paid for by the government
>both pushing same divide and conquer agenda

there are about 10 posts a minute on Sup Forums - 5 come from this same proxy libtard. the other 5 come from a black worldstar admin.

>assumption: The post

Well, you tried.

People OD, die in wrecks, kill each other, fight each other, all the time everywhere you go. I hate cops as much as the average white male, but the truth is the truth.

HELLO CNN SHILLS

did that trigger you?

I see you car!

>Not boss nigger theme

Here's the real thread theme song

youtu.be/qyPhsFxnc_c

desu he's got a ton of European admixture. If he had a differently shaped nose he could pass for an Italian.

>You here to act like nigger culture has something redeemable about it.

Im gonna ask you to provide evidence for that in one of my post. After you realize theres none please stop replying to me, thank you.

> im so paranoid that theres no way a person has those opinions without being paid by the opposition.

I bet $10 you've visited infowars.com atleast twice today.

Why do black people even post on Sup Forums? Don't you think you'd feel more welcome at Reddit or WorldStar?

wow pol btfo great job op
#ImWithHer

These retarded leftists believe in a false Utopia and eventually will want to decriminalize all crime and let everyone out of prison.

They will still not want any of it in their own neighborhoods though, because they are hypocrites.

What's it like living in a culture whose definition of masculinity has never progressed beyond that of a 13 year old? Is acting like a tough guy on the Internet how you cope with the rage and insecurity you feel when you observe a white father playing with his children?

If niggers think they have it so bad here in America with their free handouts, why don't they just go back to Africa where there are no laws or white people to keep them down?

Okay, but we have to at least consider that Don is being paid or coerced to have his opinion, as he works for a major news network that has an agenda.

>threaten violence as a means of controlling what other people can say

>call other people pussies

How does it feel to be so ass ravaged over one word?