ITT: Movies you watched because it had a cute girl

Pic related

it was actually not bad

The best

also this

This

who was the cute girl?

dis

Pretty good except for the annoying sad sack they get to play the main character.

I wanted to fuck every single one of them, INCLUDING the fat lesbian, Polly (aka Ms. Burns) AND Whoopi Goldberg.

COME AT ME.

hard candy

can we get more discussion oriented in here. Also state whether the movie itself was worth being watched after you finished it or you left after you were done

Don't you fucking give me that look, Don. You, of ALL people, will not fucking judge me.

Care for another drink?

The Big Fucking Giant

Don, your liver is so shrivelled, black and dead that, if you put your ear up to your side you can hear it say, "whatchu talkin' about, Willis?"

Stephen Merchant

topkek

Ok. Girl, Interrupted wasn't that good. Nice concept but it was a long slog just to get to the good parts. All I was thinking about most of the time was how much I wanted to fuck Winona Ryder

>Winona Ryder
You should probably watch this

forgot the jpg lel Goodness gracious.

ruby sparks

This was decent. I liked the twist ending. Hopefully we get the part 2.

more like movies i watched because a qt i liked like it

I watched 13 Reasons why after hearing the girl had a nice ass

Nice face, flat ass though

TRIGGERED

One of my favourite movies as a kid. Winona losing her on-screen virginity gave my 12 yearold penis many a boner.

Yeah. I watched it while I was bored and thought it may be like the new Harry Potter type of series. Ella Purnell is a cutie.

ASR's entire filmography minus The Way Way Back (I would have watched that for Sam Rockwell and Jim Rash even if she weren't in it).