Only nuclear weapon states can post in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNAD_Coulport
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/19/national-grid-profits-rise-as-uk-imports-cheap-french-power/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew

Howdy neighbor

Hello

Here

>implying nukes are real

Bonjour

Mind blown

NATO nuclear weapons sharing states can post in this thread ONLY if you say, "My country is actively being cucked by the United States."
(Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Turkey)

How Can Nukes Be Real If Atoms Arent Real?

Let's get drunk, lads

>implying nukes are real

nuclear state diaspora here

nukes are useless when you cant shut down atoms from space...

How can nukes be real if NATO has turned off all atoms already?

Fuck off retard

>implying implying is real

Soon....

That's not how it works. God turned off Atom and even, not Atom and Steve. God bless

>implying by implicating that you can imply implying isn't real

We could probably create a nuke if we wanted to.

NUKIE NUKIE SMELL MY DOOKIE

Pakistan is stronger than most of the EU...

How do you feel?

What do you mean? Wikipedia says you have around 100 nukes

Out, Brazilfag

Finland did btfo a nuclear state though

Getting drunk on some Russiand Standard while watching BBC Parliament and my sexy Prime Minister support our country nuclear deterrent.

First time I've seen this map. I thought more countries had them desu.

Of course. Any country without shit for brains could.

Seems there's a chance we'll be out of this club soon.

Pretty comfy knowing my country harbours the majority of nukes for Britain.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNAD_Coulport

world power by 2020 my ass

By 2020 you won't have any

Our entire country is a nuke, we have so much fucking Uranium that we export.. I'm claiming status as a nuclear state.

Leo Szilard and Edward Teller invented it, can I post?

>tfw no one knows about your basement nuke

Feels good to live in a country powered at more than 70% by clean, safe nuclear energy.

It's so great that our neighbors suck our big enriched uranium rods just to get some of the glorious power.

HAH. IM REBEL FUCK YOU

Shitposting is also posting.

Does getting bombed count?

>We buy oil and power from such places like Norway and don't give two shits about clean energy, just so we don't bow down to France in anyway shape or form.

and we will speak for ?

SAMSON SOON

Where's Turkey ?since they took over the nukes from the u.s and they are to scared to get them back

Lol.... When a kike wants to press the button, we're all gone

ONLY SHARING

I wish China would Ally with India and together Genocide those whole Pakistand and Afganistan, and then split up the two areas between them.

Canada should still be allowed to post since we let the U.S test and transport through Canada.

"While it has no more permanently stationed nuclear weapons as of 1984, Canada continues to cooperate with the United States and its nuclear weapons program. Canada allows testing of nuclear weapon delivery systems; nuclear weapon carrying vessels are permitted to visit Canadian ports; and aircraft carrying nuclear warheads are permitted to fly in Canadian airspace with the permission of the Canadian government."

Who the fuck wants to have deserts and steppes? That land is useless.

Just deactivate the atom.

why there is no South Africa on that map?

they have like a dozen warheads

>Not a single African nation has nukes.
DAS RACIST

>Implying Pakistan wouldn't nuke back

They dismantled their nuclear weapons program because apartheid knew better than to trust the """Democracies""" that followed.

They disarmed in the '90s.

*did*

Nuclear weapons don't matter because you can disable the atoms using a satellite

red pill me on how a shithole like pakistan got/is allowed to have nukes

Jesus, can you imagine those monkey niggers with a nuke capabilities?

OUT!

Shut it down :DDDDDD

I stand corrected.

Boi watchu don't know is dat my Boy Einstan was secretly blaq you feel me?

You think that nappy ass hair could be possible on some white dude?!

HELL NAW, WE WUZ NUKES AND SHIT

Didn't they dismantle them around when apartheid ended ?

God bless whoever made that decision, imagine nuclear powered Boer genocide.

no

I know you are memeing...

But in an actual nuclear war, countries will destroy each others' satellites to stop their long range missiles from targeting them using GPS.

We will mate, just you wait and see.

We have a single old nuke stored away on Greenland. YES I am allowed to post in this thread.

Actually...

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/19/national-grid-profits-rise-as-uk-imports-cheap-french-power/

Hello friends. Isn't it ironical how existence of nukes have prevented a third world war so far and as soon as someone discovers a way to neutralize nuke effect it would lead to the greatest war seen by humankind?

Oil?

>shithole
If you want to talk about a literal shithole -- India has nukes.

Man, you know that whole your country coudn't win a war versus some irrelevant baltic state or even new zealand? You have no way to land your army in overseas territory, man. Noemal countries will just sending rockets to your land and wait till every streetshiter will die.

China gave them secretly

Hey, I posted a good reason why Canada should be allowed in this thread. I could post another... Canada supplied the fucking nuclear materials most of these countries are fucking using. t('-'t)

h-hey guys, what's going on here?

That was decades ago and we all know how much can change in a single decade.

You don't need satellites to aim ICBMs. It may only stop short-medium range cruise missiles and whatnot.

> we all know how much can change in a single decade
Did you build 2 or 3 publick toilets?

>9 year old me
>28 years ago
>fuck I am old
>primary school teacher asks us what we wanna do in future
>other kids say doctors, builders, farmers
>Me: "build a reverse atom bomb, rule the world"
>Teacher : "you what?"
>me: "after neutron hit the core, I will create a magnetic gun to recontrust the core"
literally thought I could stop the motherfucking atoms.
fucking atoms

Fucking please

Pretty sure Japan has enriching plants and could make nukes on it's own if you wanted to. So, after the constitution revision, you'll get an actual army.

Nukes are the next logical step.

Tenno Heika Banzai !

It seams we have changed our ways.

>all those nukes targeted at poland and germany during the cold war

W-we don't have any nukes. That map is right. I swear on me shekels.

> biggest half of them is still targeted poland

What's up cunts, heard you need some uranium!

YEA, N WE GUNNA GIB DEM WITH LAZER BENIS TOO FUUGGG.
I mean. Its not impossible.

>no no they are ok we trust them

But really, isn't there atleast a little concern about that they let the russians in to inspect and what not the facilitys..
the russians also could take the material and do something with it they obviously have the knowledge..
Just think about what would go on when iran oder russia would take over a base with 60 nukes from the u.s..
I mean..do they really trust erdogay that much

Japan can go nuclear in a few months if it wanted to. It has its own successful space program and lots of nuclear power plants. Honestly, a nuclearized Japan wouldn't be a bad idea to help contain China.

Eyy! :D

Aren't you selling uranium to China?

Sure am, best get on their good side since they are working towards owning your yankee arses through commerce.

>nuclear state diaspora here

I see frogs aren't any good at reading after getting run over by trucks.

Remind me why we gave Israel a nuke?

Back when we intervened in Mali and stomped the shit out of the Islamists there, I've heard people say that we did it basically just to protect our personal uranium reserve, aka Niger. I wonder how true this was.

Get rekt fagets

INS and classic radars aren't practical so much. Actually one of the challenges to build a ICBMs was GPS that's why until lately building GPS technology wasn't open... still there's some restrictions about it.

Because the Saudis paid for them, and their nukes are as much a posession of the Saudi's to ward off Israel and Iran as they are Paki warheads for cooking poo.

When are you going to use your no-nukes against the Middle East and Turkroachland?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNAD_Coulport
That just makes you a target, Scotbro