What are the essential spickino

What are the essential spickino

who was in the wrong here?

lol, mexicans are actually worse than blacks

sauce me b4 ban sempi

>when you realize that there's and ISIS tier nation directly south of the border

Hope we have a few more of those MOABs laying around.

yawn. boring. same, pathetic gore. same, edgy 13-year-olds. same, cringeworthy hounds wanting more. many such cases.

Sad!

The United States of America for the politcal and econmic climate that forced these innocent Mexican's turn to crime ofr a living

Hopefully you voted for trump

>not being able to take a limb off in 1 swing
What a weak bitch.

*tips fedora*

>dude with the rifle

what a cunt

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

The war on drugs was a mistake

did he die?

And there it is. The "fedora". Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

did he died

holy fuckkk that is brutal

yes, the ambulance took 30 minutes to get there, he bleed to death

M'lady

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would de-hand a man before cutting off his head.

Why are spics so terrible at violence if they do it as often as they do? They look like they haven't the slightest idea of how to dismember a person.

same, pathetic reply. same, stale pictures of unattractive men wearing out-of-fashion hats. same 13-year-old crying out desperately for help, with no friends.

Sad!

Did you see as he tried to reach for his throat with no hands as they cut? And before that taking the legs kills any hope of escape. It really fucking twisted.

aztec blood
can you imagine being that person? having your limbs hacked off with a machete while you're bound and helpless?

fuck. cartels are no joke

That is a picture of you OP

So why aren't you with friends this Thursday Chad?

the worst part is they all saw his tiny dick

This is what should have been center in Trump's campaign for the wall. Instead of framing it as an immigration issue, he should have framed it as an anti-narco issue. It would have way more support.

>implying it's Thursday
>implying it isn't 1:25pm on Good Friday
>implying I'm not enjoying my day off of work
>implying I'm not going out and getting fucking smashed this evening

hahahahaha

OH WAIT, LET ME LAUGH EVEN LOUDER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Southern Europe is pretty scummy, and everything they spawned is scum too.

>ISIS
>or this
Which is worse?

i cant tell if this is ironic or not

>blood doesn't immediately gush from his wrist stumps
the movies lied to me

>implying I'm not going out and getting fucking smashed this evening
Well, hope you get over your drug addiction bro, good luck.

>Still haven't seen the prison rape webbum

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i thought it was a woman lmao

They're both brown and violent.

Bomb them all.

its ok man, Your mom will break up with her boyfriend one day. You just gotta respect that your mom is a woman and as a woman she has carnal needs she needs fulfilled. Kareem can give that love to her. god bless

I'd feel worse if it wasn't for narcos not living past 30 most of the time.

But that's retarded. If the cartels tried their shenanigans here the feds would swat them like flies.

>it's a mods take a 2 hour nap while edgy 13 year olds try to get the attention their mothers never gave them
I think I've seen this one before

In this country, cunt, "smashed" means "drunk". You know, that thing you do with your mates when you go out with them on the weekend. Oh and, "mates" means "friends" which is also an alien concept to you because nobody at your school wants to know you. They suspect you get off to despicable things such as this, but can't quite put their finger on it.

And you KNOW it.

Enjoy another few years of solitude and despair, FAGGOT.

>he
nope, thats a girl baby

The cartels, by a huge margin. At least ISIS has religious extremism to lean on. They believe what they are doing is right. The narcos believe in nothing, and everything they do is in service of money. When those mudslimes in Syria who saved that one kid turned around and beheaded another kid, ISIS actually came out and said that was fucked up and they wanted nothing to do with it. In that one video that gets spammed of the Narcos killing a kid, it was probably under direct orders.That kind of shit is just par for the course.

Probably ISIS/Islam Extremeists; they will target anyone not of their faith.

The Cartels, though have can/will kidnap you for ransom, are less likely to do so than they would their direct rivals. Almost all of these Cartel beheadings are gang related, not normal civilians

Why would they dismember a man, before cutting off his head?

>it's a newfag on Sup Forums that just got here from reddit gets disgusted by gore post

>Trump is a horrible racist for wanting to keep this shit out of our nation

lmaoing at your life liberals

God damn, he was trying to reach up with his stump hands while they cut his head off, was that just instinctual?

It isn't about them doing shit here, it's about curbing the drug trade. Basically all of their income comes from the states, and putting a wall in their way would do much more to curb drug smuggling than it would to curb immigration.

>You know, that thing you do with your mates when you go out with them on the weekend
Seek help for your gay drug fueled sex addiction friend, God bless.

I'm pretty much desensitized to gore but I have to admit, this is some seriously heinous shit.

>implying narcos want to operate in the US

There's a reason extradition is such a meme for them, retard.

You couldn't be more wrong but thanks for playing. And we all know you guys just mention that site all the time because it's where you were before they made fun of you and hurt your feelings and you came here.

See, this is the exact reply I expect from a 13-year-old with no friends. Why? Because I used to beat the shit out of them in high school.

>was that just instinctual
No, he was just a moron.

dunno

Seeing him move his handless arms around was kinda sad.

You do know that narcos only keep existing because burguers keep buying their merchandise right?

Did Snyder direct this?

You're the one spouting pic related, and you have the fucking gall to talk about cancer killing this website?

I have never wew'd harder in my life, lad.

See, this is the exact from a guy who's never been in a fight in his entire life. Why? Because tough guys don't need to point out how tough they are.

No one bought the b8 the first time, time to stop embarrassing yourself m8.

so do they videos work? like they film this stuff to intimidate their opposition right? but it seems like its not really deterring anyone is it?

>Those BDU vests, fatigues, helmets and rifles

Holy fucking shit

I like to imagine he killed a child or something. It makes me feel better about these poor chicanos being butchered.

>someone who's never been to /fit/

Islam is a cancerous ideology that promotes violence against non Muslims, even moderate Muslims support these attitudes. Your average Muslim can potentially be pushed to become one of these animals.

Beaner cartels are pretty much aberrations, i.e. have very little in common with the average Mexicans and are feared and hated by them. Also 99% of the violence is usually on other cartel members, the guy in the video was a captured assassin.

personally I think beaners make much better gore, I dont know why Isis makes so many generic beheading/shooting vids when they could obviously be much more gruesome.

>Calls people edgy
>talks about buzzword

>Nihilist calling others edgy, underage, sad etc.
lmao

>censor the penis since its homo to look at a mans penis

NICE

This. El Chapo hasn't been able to do shit since he got his ass extradited to a Maximum Security Federal Penitentiary.

Well, ISIS certainly puts more effort into their videos. Those are some impressive production values for a terrorist organization. I'll give them that much.

wow, that's gotta hurt !

could someone make a grid of this kino
all with french title and shit

>Vato Loko 69 sends gore vid
>Crazy Barrio 13 replies with another vid beheading Vato Loko's friend

Its a bizarre way to send a meme to your enemies desu

Definitely the dude with the machete. blade obviously dull as fuck, his aim is all over the place, can't be bothered to find a firm surface. lacks the upper body strength and stamina to compensate for any of it. TAKE SOME FUCKING PRIDE IN YOUR WORK, gees.

Fucking amateurs I swear to god.

It loses a lot of effect when they make it so cinematic. Cartels know gritty and dirty is the proper way to present brutality.

fake

because documenting war crimes worked out so well for the nazis

not a penis, it was brand name underwear.

>this thread
>these pathetic numales supporting it

My hands are torn to pieces from trying to hold it

how nice of him to blow that guy's head off before shooting him in the pooper