LOVE ONTARIO
LOVE RUST BELT
LOVE NOR-CAL

Penguins in 6
Caps in 5 provided its not the 2nd round

>KONGZ
>PHANEUF
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

what game are we watching now before a team of perennial 3rd liners beat 11 million dollar 2nd line center jonathan toews

>babby learns its own name
wew

What a night.

remember when phaneufs slapshot legitimately used to be the scariest shit in the game?

remember that time they traded for ben bishop and missed the playoffs?

this is even worse

L M F A O

>11 million dollar 2nd line center jonathan toews
wait really, who would ever be dumb enough to pay him that much

twitter.com/DownGoesBrown/status/963605686734196737

>3rd highest paid defenseman
>never plays for them

MY SIDES

You're only allowed to post in this thread if your team offloaded a 7mil contract for a pylon.

Not so fast rest of the the NHL.

>614
This is officially a CBJ thread

fuck my shit up

>kongs

So the Sens saved a whopping one million dollars with that trade. Wow.

only rags and mild has a period left, but i dont like watching mild hockey. they're far too passive. i think ill wait for the vegas hawks

youre keeping 25% of his contract

sorry for you to find out this way

>blots

>they're far too passive
it sucks

debbies play for overtime

youre called the mild for a reason

GIBS

ME

DAT

FREE

FOODS

If you're still under 30 you need to stop pretending like any of your babby knowledge or opinions on anything matters, especially sports. desu. Sit down and be humble.

They're all nodding off from that san jose heroine

well wouldnt be the mild without trap hockey and carefully defending all game with 0 risks on offense

for useless greasy bastards like us, 1 million is indeed whopping

>kangz traded for traffic pylon

They saved Melnyk like $4m, that's the important thing.

>Phaneuf's retained salary will be the third highest paid d-man on the senators

what did they mean by this?

because our gm is a dumb fuck that signs players/coaches who don't care to win?

>this man trying to cope with his team trading for phaneuf

Laughing SO HARD at Minnesota Wild

>trap hockey
but the mild haven't played trap in years

I'll take Senators salary for 100, Alex

>This defenseman has the 3rd highest salary on the Senators payroll

snes defense doesnt exist, they run 5 forwards

here it comes
3rd period collapse

Hey Buffalo, I hear you need some scoring

WE

Central division matchups are kind of snoozefests desu

>This Ducks PP
>This Ducks playoff chances
>This Ducks team

Kill me now. Trade or waive everybody except Lindholm, Manson, Kase, and Rakell. Let the AHL players play and get a high draft pick.

use it for fan promotion so people actually go to games

Request here for the erotica story posted here a long time ago about phaneuf, burke, and kadri all gaying out.....please help

>buffalel
>buyers

if the mild traded for nash, between parise and nash they'd have 1 elite winger's production split between 14 million in salary cap

i bet they'll do it just to fuck with the mild fans

its not a promotion issue, nobody wants to drive 2 hours there then 2 hours back to watch hockey especially if you work 5 times a week

how did Boston end up with this team when they fucking JUSTed 3 1st round draft picks that one year which basically wasted a whole offseason

would love this move just because they'd be tanking at that point

WUZ

Half this team's problems would be solved if that faggot Bieksa didn't get 20 minutes of ice time every game. The first goal tonight was 100% his fault and he just took a shitty penalty with a little over 2 minutes left down a goal.

Since your Carolina Hurricanes scored tonight on the power play, at participating Bojangles' restaurants, you can get a free BoBerry Biscuit before 10 AM.
Just use the phrase, "I'm a Caniac and it's Bo time!"

And, since your Carolina Hurricanes scored at least three goals tonight, all day tomorrow you can use the code "CANES3" to get 50% off of your at participating Papa John's locations.

That's all from us tonight, and as always, remember to keep America in your thoughts and prayers.

thats absolutely haram. ALLAHU AKBAR

>it was 3-1
>it was 4-2
dumb floyers

>50% off of your
order

what do you mean? bergeron is their best player and he's been there for years, him and marchand are having a pretty damn good season

Shit was too funny, read like penthouse forum

they got McAvoy, and cleaned up their blueline. They don't get stuck in their own end so much. Also Krejci not getting injured. They always had the top two way line MBP

I love Gaborik, as a player, ca. 10 years ago

Now I realize we let Methot go for nothing

HAT TRICK MEANS FREE QUESO

lol just kidding, ducks fuckin suck

PYLONS

there are people that still think rick nash is or ever was an elite winger

Now when Rags have officially started their rebuild, where will Lundqvist go? Where would you want to see him play for?

Me personally would like for him to go to Islanders. He can stay in New York and Islanders are a good goalie and with a bit of luck in the playoffs they should be contenders.

What would rags ask in return? Halak, who is UFA after this season, must probably be part of the deal and Islanders would not give away any of the young talent that is already in their top 6 for a goalie in that age.

My proposal would be:
Ho-Sang
Halak
3rd round pick
for
Lundqvist
Some retained salary

upgrade from horse and buggy dumb leaf

boring trade tbqh

Phaneuf wouldn't wave his NMC, so there was really nothing that could be done.

waffle house is trash greasy shit for inbred retards

we need to burn the south again whose with me?

>sens meme out a playoff run
>dumpster fire 50 games in
>immediately trade off assets
lol how can any sens fan stand this?

>and Islanders are a good goalie and a bit of luck in the playoffs from being contenders

Bieksa was an absolutely awful deal. They should have just kept Beauch, as he signed a deal similar to Bieksa's, with the Avs (though Beauch is back now and playing pretty awful defense as well). They should just sit Bieksa now that Holzer went down and play either Megna or Petterson, as at least their turnovers would be lessons instead of just a dumb move by a man who has made an insane amount of them over his time with the Ducks.

>4 hour total drive to watch a game
thats the trip people who live in the outside area do when they want to watch the game a few times a year, not your regular fanbase

>Canes WC #1
>Canes 3 points away from #2 in the Metro

gonna kms
Frank from Florida

sorry you live in a rural shithole

no you dummy, the arena isn't in the downtown area where the majority live

I don't know how Carlyle can be so blind to how terrible Bieksa is and how he hemorrhages points constantly. Both him and Murray have a huge blind spot when it comes to garbage old defenders. At least it's the last season of his contract. I might boycott this team next year if Bieksa gets an extension.

This guy doesn't know anything about hockey

doing same
Miguel from anahiem

sorry they couldn't build it in your urban shithole

>tfw you dont want to live in a big city but also dont want to drive 2 hours to >your team

there you go

i know more than you

>not living in burb outskirts with 20 acres but still only 20-30 mins from downtown
plen

If you knew anything you would know about the sens arena problems and you would know they are getting a new one.

life is suffering as a snes fan

Post the worst possible trade that some stupid fucking nu-NHL GM would actually make

Kessel, Biggs, Erixon, and a 2nd
for
Harrinton, Kapanen, Spaling, a 1st, and a 3rd while retaining 1.25 million in salary cap for Kessel

Dear God there is no way they can give him one, no matter how much Kesler cries. They have too many younger defenseman vying for a spot to have him logjam the position for any more time.

Cheezus, all these Cocks' fans

my team is detroit so i dont really wanna live anywhere but grand rapids

OH SHIT

pathetic pity fans are the worst

And?

Murray has always had at least one old shitty defender on the roster in Anaheim. I'm still pissed about the incredibly bad game-tying goal Bryan Allen gave up in game 1 against the >kongs with 10 seconds left in regulation.

>outside of town
>no city taxes
>comfy suburbs less than 5 miles away
>15 acre lot
>no HOA
>no city water fee
>no city parking fee
>no city sanitation fee
>no hoodlums
>can still go watch hockey driving 25 minutes to stadium
truly patrician living

>rags

Haven't gone to a game or bought merch in years.

Crosby, Kessel, & Letang for u, r, & mum