STORY TIME- Who's got some real life stories about their family, sisters or cousins whatever...

STORY TIME- Who's got some real life stories about their family, sisters or cousins whatever. About how things might of gotten weird.

Attached: 20191211_000620.jpg (334x404, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p_MmMyqNeCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My aunt used to babysit me. She’d come straight over from work and go to shower while I ate. Then she’d come down and make me lay on the ground and sniff and lick her feet. No bullshit. I it happened from when I was like 7-11

Bump

When I was about 13 I lived with my aunt and my female cousin who was about 17-18. I was just discovering my sexuality and discovered her panties lying around and started to experiment with them. I would start to wear them and she soon found out and went apeshit. I got a scolding and the sex talk from my aunt but this didn't satisfy my cousin and she made my life a living hell. I don't know why, but she genuinely despised me. I was a small kid for my age with self confidence issues and this didn't help, seeing as how she was older, bigger and more athletic than me. She was also a promiscuous girl and would go drinking with guys late into the night. One night she comes in around 2 in the morning. She comes barging into my room completely wasted. I'm scared shitless because all I'm wearing is a shirt and her thong. She uncovers me and slaps me hard in the face. She pins my arms down and gets on top of me. "You like wearing my panties? Is it because you want to fuck your cousin?"she ask. I tell her no and try and get her off of me but she pins me down and tells me to shut up. She takes her pants and panties off and pulls my dick out of my pants. I'm starting to get scared at this point and trying to struggle away from her but she holds me down and lowers herself onto my dick. She starts to fuck herself and is letting out soft moans while covering my mouth to stifle the sobs that are coming out. Meanwhile she berates me, saying things like "Why are you crying? Isn't this what you wanted?" She begins to pump faster and to this day I hate myself for what happened next but I came harder than I ever had inside of her. After that she plopped out of me, went to the bathroom to clean up and passed out right next to me while I cried to sleep. The next day she acted like nothing happened and was being friendly toward me. I saw her just a couple weeks ago and she still hasn't said anything about it. It's fucked me up ever since.

That's some crazy shit

Sorry that happened to you man but my female cousin doing that to me was my biggest fantasy

Stole nudes off my sisters phone. Fap to them daily

I used to fuck my sister regularly. Started when she would “practice” blowjobs on me when I was around 8, she was 12. I didn’t fuck her until I was 14, but I came so fast at first. Something was so hot about it. She had always been a slut, even for me.

*might have

Post them

I had a sister like that. Look into it, your dad brobably broke her in.

Sorry about your experience. I was indoctrinated into incest a lot earlier and it is fun for me. I admit I'm fucked up. I prefer older women and blood relatives, especially blood relatives.

Dude, can I have your aunt's number (asking for a friend)?

How many of her "father unknown" kids are yours? (or likely yours)

Fucked my cousin(F) in the ass when I was about 10 years old and got poopoo on my dick . Tried the pussy to, but she pushed me back .
Been a virgin since then .
She probably lost her virginity since she had some boyfriends , she has now some big tities, which I missed back then .
Sad story indeed.

NEVER HAPPENED

I said hi to my cousin once, and she said hello. Then we ate pizza.

I touched up my cousin while she was asleep, got caught but she didn’t tell anyone what happened

What pizza was it

This happened to me once. But then I ended up marrying her because Pakistan

I had to help bathe my 11yo niece several times and it was honestly pretty fun even though it wasn't overtly sexual

Wait a minute, so you were in bed wearing her panties then when she was in you she whipped your dick out of your pants?

This is me and my sister we both banged alot threw out our lives started at about 11 youtu.be/p_MmMyqNeCI reply for more details

Kik thotofgamea for a hot incestuos story

Papa John's

Was the pizza good at least? And was there pizza at the wedding?

Do you type this in every fucking thread?

came here for this

lol I didn't even bother reading when I saw the wall of text and quotation marks

Well I showered with my 9 year old niece and then we did the Whitehouse murders of 1888

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Attached: 1604672_web1_web-dogbark.jpg (640x494, 35K)

my stepdad used to put a wet finger up my butthole making it a little game how the worm goes into the hole
later he put his penis in my ass and raped me haha

bullshit, my friend

do u cry about it in every thread?

Who was fonger car though??

Sharing my sis on kik add rfreiz

You might've seen me around.

My sister and I frequently sext.

post then nerd

Post what?

Attached: Point Blur_Nov292019_092003.jpg (974x1537, 456K)

When I was like 13 or so, I was very into making out with girls and getting very sexual.
One day I think my bday, my mom gives me a kiss and without thinking, I push my tongue into her mouth and kinda make out with her... She responded by sucking on my tongue. She was pretty good looking then too. We just ended the kiss and never spoke about it tho... Wonder if I had a chance

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: hiss.jpg (500x400, 30K)

You got Kik? If so, I'm intrigued and would like to see more of her. You can Kik me at LittleHooptie if you'd be down to hook up some pics and details of your story.