ITT: Post age and bank account balance

ITT: Post age and bank account balance

Everyone else calls you a faggot

27, just hit $43k

Attached: money-dirty-hands-microbes[1].jpg (1012x569, 94K)

29 6.3 mil

anal

13p

Hit me up with a few dollars bruh? Just drained my bank account on emergency vet visit the same day I got laid off from work. :/

18 11k, working hard to pump it up and trying to max out a roth IRA through college since I've been blessed with a full ride

51, about $2.5m USD

how

£650

this is a longshot, but if there are generous anons out there feeling helpful tonight, I would infinitely appreciate it.

15$ kek

Around $40k, but its all my parents, I've never worked in life.

26, About €19

18, just passed my second billion. Fuck you poorfags.

19,$2.309

33 6k
why the fuck would you hold fiat in checking unless you were preparing for a major expense

20k brokerage

90k ira

own house, truck, 1acr land....

gonna buy 150 american silver eagles friday

Got fired from Walmart
$1000 debt from smartphone, groceries and other bills
Never went to collage / uni
Going to apply for EI

How

You can pretend you own a house too for 30 years until you actually do. :) He's actually deeply in debt.

There is no employment where I live and I can't afford to move
Been working shit job for years just to get by
An hero?

20K, been saving up since high school and not going to college because I have no clue what I want to do

no, actually, i signed a 78k 30yr 4.125% mortgage in may2017 with a 20% down payment (age 28) and paid it off in apr2019 using a 3.5% home equity line of credit (and paid off said line of credit in sep2019, age 31)

i work remotely configuring database shite and live in a pretty yet remote location in rural new hampshire

this will not last; am seeking masters in data science for next year

6.3 mil syrian pounds I guess?

mah Sup Forumsro. kek

not much, but itsa cozy and well built cabin for 1200 sqft

Attached: unnamed.jpg (2448x3264, 729K)

:)

I was great in science as a kid, but never got a scholarship from my poorfag highschool
Could only find minimum wage employment
Paying for rent, groceries, gas, Insurance, weed ,and video games, I was just able to get by
I still can't afford an education after years of unwanted employment

Cool. I lie online too. Must be nice having rich parents.

-140 USD
:(

33 year old Canada fag.
1000 bucks in my chequing account
2000 tfsa account
6000 savings account
150 000 dc pension
60 000 LIRA
35 000 RRSP

How

Buy me a car nigger

21 ~7000 not saving for anything, but don't know what to buy, maybe a car.

AUS$1.5k

200 federal reserve notes

Lol fuck you bro. Ummm like where do I work or what do you mean. Save save save dawg. I’ve had a decent job for over ten years.

- I don’t keep too much money in my chequing account because it’s always going elsewhere (savings wise).
- The savings account is the account my mortgage and bills come out of so I’m slowly building that up.
- The tax free savings account is what I would call my emergency fund, I put 50 bucks every paycheque into there and I forget about it unless I need it.
- The 150 000 is basically my pension. I put 6% of my paycheque into there and my employer matches with 7%. That money is invested into various mutual funds and other bullshit I don’t quite understand even though I’m the one who selects which funds it get put into. I’ve averaged a rate of return of over 12% since the start.
- the LIRA is my pension from my old job. It’s a locked in retirement account.
- the RRSP’s are self invested the same way the pension is, I contribute 300 bucks every paycheque. It didn’t start that at that amount but I up it a little every year and every time I get a raise.

21, over 200k
miss my grandparents :(

30y. 31k$. Russia, Moscow
Will save for 1-2 more years and take a morgage for commiblock appartment

36 $1.95

18, 200 dolans

23, 43k

That's what I did. Now when you do decide you can do it virtually without any debt

>Post age
>bank account balance
$14.88 (not even trying to be edgy)

Soo...he was behind that?

Attached: 7631574960522240.jpg (1432x1119, 113K)

I kinda wanta be a therapist but thats like 10 years of schooling from what I hear. And I only like listening to people who have had super fucked up lives, not "my mommy was mean to me so now I have self image issues". I've helped 1 friend stop himself having suicidal thoughts and 2 girls with dealing with the after math of rape and it feels rewarding and I find it interesting, but fuck me that seems like a long time

2 dollars? sucks to be you