Bought some weed for the first time off a random guy, he said it's good shit something called fire...

Bought some weed for the first time off a random guy, he said it's good shit something called fire, now how do I smoke it? I've never rolled a joint before

Attached: Screenshot_20191211-094055_Instagram.jpg (1063x1030, 478K)

It's too early for your shit, David.

yeah that's some kill bill just boof it

inject it pussy

I'm not putting it in my anus and I'm not injecting it, I have mashed it up and I'm currently trying to roll a joint but I'm having trouble

freebase it

%triforce

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲󠛡 ▲
󠛡

Grind it up and throw into boiling water
Enjoy your tea

Alright, OP, here's what to do if you fucking suck at rolling joints: get an apple, turn it into a pipe, smoke, ???, profit.
If you are lacking an apple, a potato will also work.
Get creative and get fucking high.

%triforce

just be sure not to inject a whole marijuana, i heard that can be dangerous

Show the joint..

You faggots act like you never got high before. You have to stick it up your butt. Be careful though. I heard that one whole marijuana can turn you gay.

Jesus, just buy a bowl from some fucking indian run convenience store for 5 dollars if you can't roll a joint. If you need to smoke right now just get an empty can , push the bottom end of the can down, poke a hole where you made the dent and just light it and inhale.

Bro if you freeze it you’ll be able to roll the best spliffs bro trust me bro

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

how are people responding to this thread seriously

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲󠛡 ▲
󠛡

▲ ▲

If you spent more than $40 for that, you got ripped off.

Oh shit. Op is going to die. Either that or spend all night getting chased by the devil riding a flaming ostrich or some shit.