What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Attached: FB_IMG_1576058754355.jpg (1080x1084, 90K)

It's a real fucking puzzle m8.

Think of the children that have yet to even be born, that’s how I see it

It is code for the 14 words

Yes
1488 brother

It means help the people who need and deserve help. It serves to remind you that we're all stuck on this shithole rock together.

Whether self interest drove that dude to post it or not, I'm glad he did it

Babies that are going to be aborted? I don’t think there is anything more vulnerable than that one could vote for if I had to rate it

It means to further the white race

He's a white nationalist

People will interpret it exactly as I did without that prerequisite knowledge. If that's even a thing.

They should make you neonazis fight it out with eachother. Colloseum style, I'd pay to see that

that means vote for trump, he is gonna need it.

Ah, internets

Attached: 1575448202234m.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

he wants you to give black people your money

children being used as bait by coyotes and smugglers on the US/Mexican border

i'm a geek politician with no actual platform. vote for me because reasons

Not if I nuke the side of the rock with the people I don't care about.

>Yes, fight for me nazis
>While our wives bang you in the dungeons.

Attached: 1572234367920.jpg (255x248, 11K)

It means vote for whoever is pro life.

>cuck

>my chick bad
>my chick hood
>couldn't spell even if you think I could

>What does this mean?
It means that people as stupid as OP should not be allowed to vote.

What if I'm the most vulnerable person I know?

My white parents are are retired and approaching their elder years. So the best bet is to vote republican.

It means the guy holding that paper is a faggot.

There are some clues to piece the puzzles together: he uses the word "vote" implying this is about the 2020 election. He asks to think about vulnerable people, which hint, is yourself. Since you are the most vulnerable person you know, he is saying to vote for yourself in the election. Therefore, he is saying you should run for president and then vote for yourself which is a contradiction since that's most likely not allowed.

White males.

>it's in their best interest to vote for the party who slashes benefits everywhere

>he is saying you should run for president and then vote for yourself which is a contradiction since that's most likely not allowed
How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? Of course you're allowed to vote for yourself.

I have to vote for pedophiles.

liberals treat others like coddled children that must be protected without realizing that makes them effectively condescending assholes who think they know best for the world.

White people and unborn children?

So basically vote in a religious Hitler.

>How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?
Potent cocktail of common core and participation trophies, probably

>literally condescending assholes
ftfy

i think of children when i see this, and i will vote for anything that will stop children from posting on my board

It means he's a cuck, and he's recruiting more cucks. Don' use your one vote to do what you think is important. You should check your feelings and listen to your masters because they control you.

it means vote for the blacks

The most vulnerable person I know is my wife.
It is in her best interest that I have a good job and make good money.
Trump 2020 bitches.

It means libtards are weak bitches

vote trump 2020

its to vote for white power. not black power. not brown power. not yellow power. not pink power. but white power.

>What does this mean?

It means I don't have a girlfriend or wife so I'll post shit on FB that I think women will take to mean I'm a caring individual and maybe they'll like me

altruism in a useless vote is not altruism at all
donate 25% money cash of all your total money cash to your local known vagabond