Shit nigger people say

Shit nigger people say

Attached: images (15).jpg (236x228, 10K)

The jooz are bad

DAMM CRACKA ASS HONKEY FUCKING SLAVERRY REEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE WHITE PEOPLE IM OPRESSED MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY, GIVE ME MONEY I CAN RAP CAUSE IM BLACK, EVERYONE LOVES ME CAUSE OF MY FAGGOT SKIN COLOR, LETS USE THE RACE CARD, FUCK REPUBLICANS, I LIKE BEING CONTROLED BY THE CUCK JEW MEDIA AND CNN IS WHAT I WATCH WHERES MY CHICKEN AND WHITE WOMEN AT, YOU MAD WHITE BOYZS, MY ANCESTORS, WE WAZ KINGZS OOGA BOOGA

( Hows that?)

Attached: 1575975118400.jpg (3088x2320, 433K)

I'm white and i swear ima kill a nigga one day if he dont call me a nigga too. p.s. it might just be myself

white kid thread

>we superior to white men
>we need affirmative action or sports waiver to get into college
>we need reparations
okay pal.

Hims a gud boy

We dominate all competitive sports and physical competitions.

Well ... for one
SHIEEEEEEEEET

>We wuz posing and shieeet !

Attached: 1574329662478.jpg (959x540, 67K)

this thread seems more like things white supremacist Sup Forums posters say

i've never heard a nig say any of this shit

this nigga called niggas "people"

on blood
on 40 crip cuh
no cap
you cappin
nigga

what's up boss gimme a pote

if you know what this means you are well versed in niggerdom

good boys

Soo...he was behind that?

Attached: 7561574960381936.jpg (1494x1190, 142K)

Y’all raceall profilin’ i swuur I din do nuffin’ I have 80hd I ain’t finna go bak 2 jail my nigga fuck da pooolease *blat**blat**blat*

"I would wager that the white folk will denounce our picture from behind their little computer screens. Tell me, Tyrone, why is it that those computer-infused, jobless, hopeless neets always feel the need to point out other people's poor life decisions? Do they really believe the latter will relieve them from the chronic pain dawned upon their own life? Alas, if we can still classify it as 'life'."

-"Don't let the white folks thought process deteriorate your beautiful brain, Marquis. You see, you yourself have now made unnecessary presumptions about these neets. Remember, Marquis, even the lowest of life-forms will still be classified as 'life'. Even the neets, no matter how close they stray away from human contact into a humanoid state, will always remain people."

>gonna need that well fair check
>gonna need that bail
>gonna need that white boi to help me with my homework
>Where all the white women at?

Hahaha

Nibba nibba nibba
Can't you see
Ya'll nibba's can't do like me

Nibba nibba nibba
How's the tea
It's infused with some semen by me

Niiiibba niiibba niiiibba
Let me see
I need that paycheck fo free

>nigger
>people
choose one

Attached: ns99.png (407x273, 223K)

>I have a dream
>White Devil
>White bitches
>Peckerwood
>Cracka
>Masta
>Gibs me dat
>Bitch
>Hoe
>Much love moms
>Copes ITT

Attached: 1575445362768.png (743x782, 139K)

Did you just make this up? Fucking LOLOLOL

Shhheeeit wuchyo know bout dat sheeeit?

Shhheit dats dat sheit

Attached: 1566958572026.jpg (800x936, 164K)

WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEEEEEEEEEIT NIGGUAH

>nibba
please leave

Alternatively, stay and post whatever you want?

alternatively realize only children say nibba
you're on Sup Forums
say nigga or nigger

Nibba

Nibba

Nibba

>pwease racism wif us
>pwease be part of cwub

what the fuck are you going to do about it nibba

muh dick

80hd... Kek

Nothing, just cringe. It's not cool, or catchy. It's just Facebook tier avoid the Race-filter Jew allusion to a racist word that black people use so it's kind of okay bullshit. It's gay. It's for giant fucking homos. Go ahead and use it faggot, don't expect to have people associate with you for long though. It's incredibly homosexual in a very disgusting way.

Attached: 1572825677471.jpg (878x740, 333K)

WHEN I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY

SLAVERY !

Attached: 1575924810955.jpg (500x598, 50K)

Get a fucking job and stop shitposting the same crap every day.

Nibba sorry you're bothered. Why do you think I care if you like me lol.

Sorry we released you

Silence fool.
Join the Afrikakorps

Attached: 1573119779023.png (600x805, 527K)

see
you're saying the same thing but censoring yourself. that's some faggot shit

>says nigger
>thinks it's novel
>thinks it's daring
Are you 14?

Saying what? Nibba? Does that bother you? Does it make you 'cringe'? Maybe that's why I'm doing it. :)

This nibba be like let me explain y'all nibba's why sayin' nibba's bad, mkay?

Imagine being this out of touch with the real world, you get angry about NOT using the REAL racial slurs. God damn dude, get out there

>Care if "I" like you
Nobody does homo, quit pretending they do. Your the obnoxious meme friend that everybody shits on behind your back. Because you aren't interesting, you try to be different way too hard in every social situation. This divides you from the groups you enjoy being around and leads to greater isolation. Continue down the same foolish, very forced path to your own dismay. It matters not to me.
KING!
JOIN AFRIKAKORPS

Attached: 1572302122268.jpg (1024x512, 54K)

...perfect

Ok keep posting paragraphs about how much you don't care nibba.

Shut up nigger kike faggot bitch whore slut

ima finna 'lipsmack" im a finna "lipsmack' llteral jibberish! i'm a finna!

>Say nigger
>Think it's daring
It's more honest than neuehomo-talk like nibba.
>But it's cool
Because your opinion is maxprisongay
>Censoring myself
Faggot shit is not being able to close your fucking mouth to faggot shit. I gladly shut my mouth if faggot shit heads towards it, sad to hear you don't.

Wow, you got all of that just from someone using the word 'Nibba'? You must be sum kind of genius nibba, don't ya? Nibbas around my hood don't no say thangs like that, they just be nibbin the nib off dem Nibz.

But ofcourse, you know what they say
Nibba's gonna nib

I wish but nigger people are retarded so, I doubt they'd understand enough to hate Jews. Classy people of color may say that Jews are bad though. I can't think of anyone that would defend Jews. Even other Jews.

Imagine thinking saying nigger on Sup Forums is like a compulsory and original thing lol. They're like:
>pwease post how i want u too pwease
All tryhard faggots please log off

>Not caring
I do care, I don't like massive fucking homos posting in my thread
I DON'T care about you though. There is no caring there. Just disgust.

Whoa nibba breathe. You need your inhaler? Should we call your mom to pick you up?

Shut up nigger

I ain't that baby's daddy. Sheeeeeet

You don't have any words that we haven't heard a billion times. I have seen people's heads cut off and animals tortured. Why do you think your measly words would have any effect lol

It's gay because it's an overused 1 day normie tier meme with no originality. Use it all you want. It's fucking gay though, and depressing. It's like using the word fire to describe something. It's been fire for so long the steak is fucking overdone.

Attached: 1573715400358.jpg (81x125, 3K)

Please say nibba instead. This is Sup Forums, faggot.

What about 'Nibber'. Is that something Your Worship would allow on Your 'thread'?

>depressing
Ok nibba. Serving its purpose then. Go cry about people not posting slurs on Sup Forums XD

Hahaha please only post what the homosexual sperg decREEEEEEEEs

What does baby need his social circle to let him know something isn't cool anymore?
Can he not pick up on the bluntest of hints dropped by somebody on the internet?
Did he not know that when a meme hits facebook it's already dead?
Go have a wank and disassociate user, it might help.

Attached: 1572726114619.png (563x517, 79K)

finna get this cash nigga. finna get these new J's nigga! finna bout to get this pussy nigga. Cincinnati ohio wehere my midwestern town is now a third world shithole tier with fentanyl on literally every street! it's finna disgusting. And niggers who sell death will get the rope one day!

Yes, agreed. But all of that changes when some low-life neet starts raging about it. Then the lurkers will all profit great utility from seeing the latter getting triggered. Ironically enough the neet's daily occupation is nagging about SJWs getting triggered. You see, us nibbas just wanna have sum fun

see
You have heard my command and will follow it through immediately. SAY.....

I cant call it

we wuz finna rawb him but two white peepo showed upz then we left

>posts pepe
>complains about dead memes

Is this u nibba?

Attached: 1560631292655.png (957x621, 450K)

>NIIIIIIIIIb..
ah shit
>NIIIIIIGGBBE...
aaaaa
>NIIIIIBBBBB
The Overlord will kill me, what do I do
>NiiIIIiiiBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fuck I dun goofed it all up man
Come on maaan, I ain't got no job maaaaan
Don't do it maaaaaaan
I'm just a lil niblet maaaaaaaaaaan

This basically sums up.my feelings nibba.

Very lame response, very uninspired, and very low effort.
>Neet starts raging
>Has dopamine rush this way
How far down the barrel are you?

Attached: 1568958131054.png (659x552, 148K)

My "dead" meme has taken on a thousand forms, survived a thousand meme years, has been defiled by the normies and brought back. Unlike dumb play on word that lasted like 4 months a year ago.

Attached: 1568926178998.png (894x647, 820K)

His lordship has decREEEEEEEEd the response unworthy. He thought it was for his benefit and not the benefit of lurkers and other nibbas. He still doesn't get that he's the joke here. Please nobody tell him it will be far too traumatic and he will become depressed again. Please nibba I beseech you. DO NOT CALL HIM A NIBBA.

nibba you a lolcow

I got you, my nibbloto
It's all relative you know, I dont know if my definition of 'far' will suffice for the experienced cock-garbling fabbots on this board. Maybe I can clarify it the nibber's way: just the tip of my niblet's nib dipped in my tongue-crib.

>Oh no, I couldn't have possibly realized that and in my drunken boredom been playing you for the fool ahhhhhhhhh what a fool I was.
Bitches like you be milkin me
Sounds gay and pedophile

Attached: 1568782757837.jpg (734x680, 215K)

Sometimes anibbnomous comes through with the lolz and today is one of those days. Just juicy fucking targets ready to squeal like trannibs

Nigs are no people

how dat makes you feel whiteboi?

Attached: 1553532411017.jpg (999x750, 116K)

Attached: 1538298926934.jpg (1200x976, 174K)

>haha I was playing you all along nibba
lurk moar and learn how to shut the fuck up so you don't get owned so hard

Attached: 57014.jpg (813x888, 123K)

Attached: keisha-grey-julesjordan-com-80.jpg (1067x1600, 903K)

Imagine not being born with a pre-frontal cortex. Might be hard to imagine imagining if that were the case.

so sorry...
will you ever forgive me, master?

Attached: 1522775216920.jpg (750x549, 561K)

No officer don’t shoot

Attached: 1503475437.jpg (1600x1067, 187K)

Attached: 1130907981.jpg (1600x1067, 197K)

>lurk moar
Ok Boomer
>Learn how to shut the fuck up
I politely refuse
>Get owned
Never happened. Keep projecting at some image of making me slightly agitated or befuddled. It hasn't occurred. One three people hop on a bandwagon, you just let them take the reigns. Too risky to move in that social situation. So you just play dumb and watch them dance.

To backtrack to the actual argument. Your meme is gay and unoriginal. On the lowest levels of it too. You didn't win because you can't defend your position. The attacks that come are just eager desperate retards chasing after a high. You are literally nothing more than junkies in an alleyway hidden in the internet.

Attached: 1572848922435.png (748x687, 30K)

Attached: 2128220105.jpg (1600x1067, 237K)

>nigger
>people
Choose

>imagine not being born
pretty hard dude

did you mean
>imagine being born without

that's what the momma gorills says her dindunuffin said
but really he said
"fuck you racist PO-LICE I'll kill you ugabuga"

Attached: 1536851645295.jpg (326x206, 49K)

If you can't language around my language, get the fuck off of my post.

Nigger People choose one

> nigger people
Oxymoron

>Imagine not being born with a prefrontal cortex.
That's just imagining not being born.

>Imagine being born without a prefrontal cortex
That's imagining being born without a prefrontal cortex.

Do you see how you're a retard?