Red, white, and blue flags only!

If you dont have red, white, and blue in your flag, you are:

>not free

>are cucked

>will never unite under our new Anglo-centric NWO

>will never influence the world compared to countries that have red, white, and blue coloured flags.

Feels good bros, check in, let's update the list.

Bring on the NK posters

best state in the union reporting in

let them come and revel in the superiority of their colours

Only counts if the order is actually red, white and blue.

nice

What's the red pill behind the red white and blue, some Masonic thing?

sup guys

dragonball flag

dont change the rules m80

I get it, your flag has a sick blood red vibe going on, but blue is a regal colour representing our bond with our colonies, the blue sky above our heads and the union jack ( + southern cross if u raussie)

>no red

GET OUT, NO RED GET OUT.

serbia stronk

death to all germanics, they are a plague

wow such thread m8

does red, white, and black count

>no blue

get the FUCK OUT no use being butthurt, you just didnt cut the fucking mustard mr.cactus jockey.

no, leave please

>tfw you'll never influence the world as Cambodia or fkn Liberia.
What a shit thread mate.

>England not cucked
Why didn't OP include Sweden?

Many countries have their own stories attached to the flags that makes the shared colours seem coincidental. But in vexillogy each colour has a particular meaning and some of the countries chose their colours based on this also. In this case, the white refers to "Peace and honesty", red "hardiness, bravery, strength and valour" and blue "vigilance, truth and loyalty, perseverance and justice."

The UK flag is made from the Flag of Scotland (white saltire, blue background), the Flag of England (red cross, white background) and the Cross of St Patrick (red saltire on white background).

The French Tricolour is formed from the red and blue adopted by the revolutionaries (The City of Paris colours) combined with the white from the Bourbon flag.

The US flag adopted it's colours based on the meanings of each, Charles Thomson said in 1777;

"The colors of the pales [the vertical stripes] are those used in the flag of the United States of America; White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valour, and Blue, the color of the Chief [the broad band above the stripes] signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice."

One of the theories the Dutch chose to change the orange on their flag to red, as it is presently, is because red is more visible. Other than that it seems they chose the colours based on their meanings as the US did.

look, I get it, your butthurt your flag is nig-tier, just take it somewhere else? Only flags that matter please.

>no red, just a yellow, piss colour

But how is it nig tier when only one color is missing :(?

GET OUT!!

We should domimate the world?
France rule the waves

im sorry, I was a bit harsh.

it must be heartwrenching to be off by one, what colour was your country's fascist flag?

>no Serbia
you what?

U are not far from losing one color

Only one different color and you won WW2.
How does it feel ?

>France rules the waves whilst actual France burns on the continent.

Look after your problems first, leave the waves to us and the Dutch.

Basically the same dude.

>red white AND blue
>white and blue

You can't be top league without spilling blood.

>but muh denmark

Denmark can also fuck itself. Blue is the colour of democracy. Savage fucks.

>but muh

And if you don't have white, you know what that means.

From one of the members, sorry, the brit fag forgot u
Isn't it?

Burger here

we can annex you and make you Greater Wales? Would that be okay? Same Flag colours but with a sick dragon?

well, you are missing two colours most of the time

>Red, white, and blue flags only!
Hello

Reply to this post by guessing when we will be attacked next

I'm saying in 2 months tops

Always wanted to have a cool drag on the flag so I am in mate. Don't want to be an eurocuck either.

Don't be so happy, britfag, ur country is literally going to split and our problems will be solved soon.
Don't forget that a 2nd Napoleon is waiting to revenge the first and create the glorius Empire Francais

Does 2/3 count?

T'as une solution pour le probleme, genie

Ayo, we wuz kangz and shiet.

>The UK flag is made from the Flag of Scotland

Actually it's made of FAIL and AIDS :^)

Sorry m8, the 3 or fuck off.

Fuck off, Asian half-breed mongrel.

Bah déjà quelque l'évidence : stopper l'immigration, même les arabes sont d'accord là dessus
Ensuite purger le pays de ceux qui le combattent (tu risquerais de dégager donc)

Werent there like, three napoleons, and wasnt one of them king of Mexico? And what about napoleon dynamite?

Mongolian god-tier race

Fuck you Ahmed >:-(

M8,he is closer to us than u, maybe if u change ur flag to red, black and white, u would be honorary members.

I stand corrected, my good sir.

>T. 2 million

And still we win when you are the eternal loser.

Says the guy whose country has FAILED and is now full of niggers with AIDS.

Québec knew exactly that they had to do to compensate for Canada's ugly flag

Slovakia is in, Slovenia is not :(

>u would be honorary members.

I don't want to be a member of the alternative gay pride parade.

...he said, with copious amounts of abo cum on his breath.

one of these shill threads pops up every once in a while and i fall for it everytime.

Thank you Maurice Duplessis for this beautiful French Canadian flag.

you needed the rest of the world to save your ass

YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

Stopper l'inmigration est debile en réalite, ils vont s'infiltrer d'une maniere ou d'autre et ca serait hypocrite. La vraie solution est de eliminer le groupe en moyen orient, la WW2 a demontre qu'on peut eliminer une ideologie. Autre chose c'est les interets de certains.

This is your new flag. Deal with it, aidslord.

Bah déjà quelque l'évidence : stopper l'immigration, même les arabes sont d'accord là dessus!
Ensuite purger le pays de ceux qui le combattent (tu risquerais de dégager donc)

Your national flag is in the OP already, Commonwealth bro

hEY FuCk ofF
I DID NOT APPROVE OF THIS

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

stay mad cucks

Hi

>two out of three

Ehh close enough.

>biggest cucks in the world

Pic related. Enjoy your tears of shame.

> red, white and blue

When are you guys joining the EU?

You totally should, can you imagine the butthurt and tears it would cause on Sup Forums?

Para guey, its no funny anymore

And still they kicked ur arse in 3 wars.

NO NO NO NO !NO!
Suck an arab dick Klaus!

Hello.

While French """"""""""men"""""""""" were busy crying in the streets of Paris, real men, true Anglo warriors, gave their lives just so that you could return to deephroating baguettes all day.

Hello bros

update it bro and repost its a work in progress

>Suck an arab dick Klaus!

MAYBE I WILL

Then it would be Euro-Semite Union

lmao

>Israel
>Joining the EU
EU is like the second coming of Hitler around here .Just a few days ago ,the governent passed a law that says that any forgein government offical have to disclose their country ,as a result of divide and conquer tactics of the EU,who is funding far-left organizations .

Hi

Hello little Turkey.

>Euro-Semite Union

It sounds beautiful to me.

Finally in a group with Norway (:

Wtf I hate England now.

What's the problem here? Far-left organizations need love too.

C-can I join?

I SAID LEAVE DAMMIT REEEEEEEEE

Sheeeeeeittt, ask him if he got a brother yo

Poland

>Hello little Turkey.

lmao herro :^)

sup bro