4G 1S 2B in total

>4G 1S 2B in total
>4G 0s 1B in snowboarding

Are they, dare I say it, snowboardbabbies?

you still won a medal scotty you don't have to be so upset

IT WAS HIS TURN FUCK YOU

Scotty if you didn't fuck up your last run, you could have won

>0 (zero) golds
SEETHING

Fuck you too, snowboardbabby fucking shit

Yes, artificial winter sport

It’s their swimming in winter

Why do the US Jerseys look so plain? not even US colours or imagery.
He is a burger anyway. A traitor burger is worse than a real burger.

Exactly.

would like to see different type of snowboard events, like slalom type instead of just DUDE TRICKS LMAO

>this isnt how most countries get their medals
all the olympics are is spamming medals in sports you care about but no one else does, thats why its stupid. The Nederlands are a beyond irrelevant team in the winter games and are at the top end of the medals tables simply because of speedskating

based off of space suits
they look really good without the olympic overshirt/penny thing on

Easy to win snowboarding when your country uses the latest tech together with peds

What winter sport is your shit country remotely competent at?

>horse dancing and biathalon are sports though

Unironically would buy the whole suit if Burton released the space helmet that the support staff were wearing.

They are meant to be space suits. The USA logo uses the NASA font.

Yep, 2019 issue boards from Burton when Finland and Japan had to use off the shelf 2017 items.

>He is a burger anyway. A traitor burger is worse than a real burger.

THIS
TRAITOR SPORTS MERCENARIES BTFO

banter and being sick kunts, but you wouldn't know anything about that

Germanys top three gold medal sports all-time are fucking canoeing, equestrian, and rowing lmao

Can't wait to see the USA get beaten big time in 2020 olympics.

positively seething

LOL, SKATEBOARDING IS IN 2020.
WE HAVE THE BEST SKATEBOARDERS TOO

Let's be real, Winter Olympics are just a meme for banter. Almost none of the events are sports, just goofy shit you do on a vacation. Olympic snowball fights would legit be more of a sport than 95% of the Winter Olympic events.

>Swimming
>Running
>Skateboarding
WILL THE USA GET 200+ MEDALS IN 2020?

>Shaun White goes back to skateboarding for the lulz
>Wins Gold at 33

nah, Nyjah Huston will win gold in street at Olympics 2020

Chloe Kim is only 17. She'll own in Beijing too.

>Are they, dare I say it, snowboardbabbies?
Yep, they're embarrassing everyone with their medal haul.

don't forget surfing

Fucking stupid. Should be Red white and blue jumpsuits.
Nice being the most stylish country there tho desu.

>ameriboards

where is the fukken medal

>Nyjah Huston
ahh... el atrocidad americano...

also baseball.
Next Olympics is 2022 lmao every four years retard.

Sure thing loser. Just sit back and watch one American gold after another.

ugly gook

SCOTTY DOESN'T GOLD
SCOTTY DOESN'T GOLD
DON'T GOLD SCOTTY

this.

are they just giving out stuffed animals?

For real? Geez, some of these summer events needs to be moved into winter

thanks for proving my point fucko

snowboarding is over. Hockey and Curling left. Please pass us the torch, time is up.
sily mongol stop talking to your reflection like that.

you should know her then

dont forget did someone say

gymnastics

>also baseball.

Japan will have the advantage since they're not using their minor leaguers. USA/DR/Puerto Rico etc will be using lesser experienced players

Aren't all the Dutch medals in speed skating?

waiit. No MLB break? thats fucking gay. What is Bettman running baseball too now? Maybe Ichiro will be out of the MLB by then to watch at least....

>Running
Especially with Bolt retiring.

got a link to an image of it? sounds dope

>snowboarding is over. Hockey and Curling left. Please pass us the torch, time is up.
What are Canada's thoughts on hockey with no NHLers?

there are like 3 interesting winter "sports" tops and snowboarding is one of them. everything else is autistic shit that no one cares about.

Imagine being this retarded

Oh yay, I love watching not-the-best compete. :-/

Michaela Shiffrin basically guarantees them 3 golds in Alpine events

Does anyone have the uncensored pic of his face after the crash? I swear I've seen it.

I just assumed it'd be like Hockey or Basketball. didn't read much into it user, dont normally watch summer olympics.
didnt Realize its during baseball season but w.e.
Fucking gay. Bettman should be hung from neck until dead. It legitimately ruined my year and I really wanted to play against a stacked young finbro team. But I don't care if its a graveyard of literally who 40 year old Former Canucks fourthlinemen v.s. The best of the best russians, we will take that fucking gold and rub it in that hockey hating yankee fucks face so help me god.

Dude there are still three more snowboarding events for both men and women. That's at least six more medals if not more.

Shaun White's I mean.

>Olympics Athletes from the Country Formerly Recognized as Russia has Kovalchuk and Datsyuk.
>We have Rene Borque and Ben Scrivens.
Worried.

>worried
Canucks legend and future Hall of Famer Mason Raymon isn't worries and neither should you be.

Can't find anything online, but they had them at the top of the hill during the slopestyle comp. Looked like a black visor that snapped into the front of the suit and hood.

if it makes you feel less salty, Australia has a good chance at silver with Shane O'Neill

Found it

>TFW we never got to see Olympic Tony Hawk
Feels bad bros.
America was a mistake.

>Next Olympics is 2022 lmao every four years retard.

you are the retard
next Olympics is Summer Olympics 2020 in Japan

Kek

Lmao I said the next Olympics not your next highschool track meet.

you have what, 2 sports you are dominant at?
>hockey
>curling

and nothing else.
you didn't even make the halfpipe finals, get fucked leaf

no
Winter is more comfy because its less events
Summer is a shitshow

WE HAVEN'T HAD THE HOCKEY FINALS YET. USA WOMEN'S TEAM IS GOING TO DOMINATE, MEN'S WILL BE A GAME TO WATCH.

I mean we won more gold than you in back to back games so we must be good at something, unless you guys are just really shit at everything.

that and almost all summer sports are boring as fuck. Like I'm not insulting talent or ability. Just they are insanely boring. And poster quality is really low here as well for them.

SEETHING

Women's final will be USA-Canada for sure. there's just no other countries at the same level in women's hockey. the final is gonna be ridiculous.

Men's final is harder to predict due to lack of NHL players, OAR has the strongest team on paper. however, Russia is known to choke at the Olympics. but either way, USA is gonna have a hard time getting to the finals, let alone winning them. we'll see.

nice sports there

I was about to say I hope I'm not posting on Sup Forums in 2020, but I know I will be ;_;

>don't forget: you're here forever

those are nice sports though

Isn't cheerleading and surfing also gonna be in? Hard to think at this point new events aren't chosen based on how good America is at them.

Football. USA wins 96 - 9 Over Canada in the gold medal game.

only surfing

and climbing too

>ameriboards
>canacurls

skeleton training where

Dude fuck you rowing is incredibly painful and technique intensive

Our of those only equestrian is a meme.

Got to agree. Rowing is dope. Hard AF.

Funny enough I think the only ones to challenge us in those sports will be your country. Aussies probably skateboard and surf more often than other countries lmao. It'll be fun to see how it plays out.

I think we will win surfing, but skateboarding I have no idea.

Idk surfing is gonna be good to watch. We are probably going to have a lot of Hawaii surfers compete and surfing is like a religion out there. I think we'll be even, but skateboarding I could see an Aussie taking silver.