Is animal welfare the true redpill?

Is animal welfare the true redpill?

Whites, being the most emphatic race in this world, are trying to save the animals from the tormenting conditions in which they are kept every day by the Jew overlords of the meat and dairy industry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt8Zs3C4G-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People willing to kill animals for reasons other than survival are filthy utility maximizers with no sense of spirit or morality.

white people are the only race who will cry over a dead dog

empathy makes them weak desu

Jews care nothing about their Shekels and Shackles

It is up to the white man to save them from the Jewish claws

white woman and beta as fuck cucks
white man has no sympathy

your ancestors did it and conquered half the world

you cant say that while also eating your freedom fries and a big mac

Given the history of the 19th and 20th century, If you don't believe that whites are an unusually empathic race then you must believe that they are just incompetent and shitty.

>white man has no sympathy

Like rapists and robbers?

Uhm... who are you acting like right now? It is something that I see pol nazifags complain about all the time..

really makes u think

its true that white people have an "empathy" gene.

But it wasnt always that way. Look at how what the conquistadors and colonialists did to the americas and africa.

It seems that white people have 2 modes : all out brutuality and a hunger for war and conquest; and trying to make "everything right again" after that. The guilt trip.

>it's a real thing

people who feel no empathy towards animals=niggers+muzzies+mongloids=subhumans..

>But it wasnt always that way.

It was always that way, step by step. We stopped enslaving our own people, but enslaved our enemies. Then we stopped enslaving enemies, but slaved more primitive civilizations. Then we stopped that as well, we gave rights to blacks, to women and to children

animals are next
The ones with no empathy are usually the career politicians. They flock to political positions due to their corruption and following on their parents footsteps

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt8Zs3C4G-E

>Whites, being the most emphatic race in this world

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
DAY OF THE ROPE
KILL, MAIM AND TORTURE ALL THE LITTLE BLACK, GAY, AND MUSLIM CHILDREN!! YES WE ARE THE MASTER RACE
GLASS THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST NOW
DEPORT AND KILL ALL REFUGEES

t. Sup Forums

Yeah... really emphatic.

Yes it is.

Pic related: a goose given a 3D printed leg, happy as fuck. There's more stories like this recently with eagles getting 3D printed beaks, or the owner of a disabled fancy goldfish making a little harness for him so he could swim upright. These stories are like the most heartwarming things you could ever imagine.

Imagine this kind of thing on a world wide scale, people really caring for animals and respecting the environment. How much happier with ourselves would we all be?

well, those are aryans

Aryans are not really white - they are aryans.

Aryans who procreated with anglos and greeks/italians however are real whites and empathic and intelligent

why not just shoot the goose and make dinner out of it?

you people are weird, preoccupied with the fuzzy fee fees

you almost never truly meet a full retard. but here you are.

The key to being the masters of civilization, is having the empathy but not letting it interfere with rational thought.

This is what makes whites the superior race. Both are required for an enlightened civilization.

>How much happier with ourselves would we all be?

It'd be wonderful, until sub-human trash that haven't culturally advanced past the dark ages sees it all for a bizarre sign of weakness on our collective parts and attempts to wrest control of the whole world from us on the premise of some higher deity approving their personal depravity and barbaric depravity towards all that do not believe in said deity that approves their depravity.

>is having the empathy but not letting it interfere with rational thought.

its not possible, look at all your SJWs crying over every small thing. All these good intentions will --always-- veer off course sooner or later.

t. burger eating murican

"i feel better because I emotionally masturbated myself for doing a good deed that really didnt matter at all"

The thing is caring about animals and being empathetic towards defenceless creatures doesn't mean we won't slaughter a bunch of worthless subhuman chinks, niggers or sandniggers if they tried to "take advantage" of that supposed weakness.

Being empathetic towards animals isn't the same as a weakness towards other humans. If a human is a piece of shit he knows full well he's doing it and deserves to be punished, with animals it's all instinctual although things like Pitbulls just need to be wiped off the face of the planet, but that's the fault of humans fucking with breeds, not their own fault.

I say we get rid of nigger welfare and just give it all to disabled animals.
The animals aren't going to turn around and stab us in the back and I bet that they can be more intelligent than niggers.

>Is this animal food?
>Is this animal a danger to myself, my pets, my livestock, or others?
>Is this animal too far gone?
If the answer to these questions is no, then killing it is unnecessary and excessive.
A missing leg can be fixed with a simple prosthetic, so the animal is not too far gone. A regular goose is also not a threat, and geese can contain lots of toxins, so killing it and then finding out it's unfit to eat would just be a waste.

Animals unironically contribue more to society. Goats, Cows, Pigs, Chickens etc etc. The average nigger can never compete.

>geese can contain lots of toxins

didnt know that. You mean wild geese right? cos people eat goose livers. Is it their diet?

Your nose is showing.

Yeah this is basically why I'm on Sup Forums, I see Muslims and crazy chimpout Africans as a hindrance to this idea of a utopia. They are like a disease on the planet that need eradicating.

What about the vegetables and the plants? They feel pain you know just like you or me. Brazil is cutting down its rainforest and you can imagine the pain of the plants and vegetation there. You are disgusting for thinking about animal welfare without thinking about all those poor plants and vegetative beings.

If you are not a trans-religious jew and a vegetablist then you are a BIGOT FASCIST and are despicable and lower than an onion.

Being uncaring towards animals, abusing them and killing them for fun is degenerate and bluepilled.
Caring for your fellow creatures, allowing them to live as they are in their own environments and treating pets like family and partners is redpilled.

We have no choice but to eat other animals, but that's no reason to mistreat them while doing it.

>Whites, being the most emphatic race in this world

>Colonize half of the World, killing entire ethnicities in the process

:*>

We've sat by and allowed everything that is ours get taken from us.
This isn't due to weakness; it's empathy.
Many of us here at Sup Forums simply had our empathy run out.
We kept giving and giving thinking that those we gave to would be kind and show the same empathy for us.
Niggers started generalizing white people and got racist instead. More racist than any white person I had known.
In exchange I have started generalizing niggers.
They called for my death so I'm now calling for theirs.
Niggers don't understand what compassion is.

Yeah, a lot of species filter the silt at the bottom of ponds and rivers, which is where all the nasty shit settles, and then it ends up in their system.
You have to test the meat to know for sure, and it's not exactly ethical to carve off a piece of a live animal because of the undue suffering that it would cause. You'd have to kill it first, and then if you find out it's full of mercury or something, you need to throw it out and then you've killed it for no reason.

yes, well put

anti-aryan desert people thinking

nonsense, empathy with UNDESERVING HUMANS is the problem

>>Is this animal food?

How do you distinguish this? Oh wait, you can't.

>inb4 muh companion animals
>inb4 social intelligence
>inb4 muh canines

Btw, resident vegan master race reporting in, I'll be gracing your presence for the next 15 minutes.

If an animal has been raised as food, is from a species raised as food or is classified as a game animal, then it's potentially food.
Waterfowl are game animals, so eating one is okay. In this case though, the goose was under the care of someone since it was a chick and therefore not considered wild, which means it would be illegal for some random person to kill it for food.