Sup Forums what is the best Drug Cartel movie/show you've seen?

Sup Forums what is the best Drug Cartel movie/show you've seen?

> 1. elite squad
> 2. City of God
> 3. Narcos

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1692190/?ref_=rvi_tt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sicario

Right, forgot about that one. Was good, but found it ridiculous how Alejandro was such an invincible guy, especially being able to slip pass top level security to kill the drug lord and his family at their dinner table.

Bump Cmon guys!

El Infierno was pretty great

What is it

Tropa de Elite is fashy kino. Is the second one as good?

It's a good crime thriller but far more liberal friendly.

Yes it is. Watch it.

A mexican satire film about a guy that becomes a drug dealer
imdb.com/title/tt1692190/?ref_=rvi_tt

"elite squad" AKA Tropa de Elite is great, but then again i'm brazilian.

Elite Squad is all about police brutality, but here in Brazil (especially in the axis Rio de Janeiro-São Paulo) the approach backfired and it became a trend to praise Captain Nascimento efforts. There is a common feeling here in Brazil that criminals should be dead and every once in a while the left gets a little bit mad about it. The second movie did this a little bit better.

>should be killed

My bad.

But isn't that specifically what nr2 depicts? The struggle between the left vs. the conservative right that want to kill em all? But then it shows how the police are fucking corrupt motherfuckers themselves.

Like the award winning 2015 docu on the cartels in Mexico, Cartel Land. Really shows how there's absolutely no end in sight due to the corruption.

The second one is a bit bigger in scope. It's less about action and gunfights, and more about the political aspect. Well worth a watch.

Scarface

Meh, I don't see the big deal, really..

Yes. That's why I said that the second one was a bit better.

I'm going to check that out. Mexico seems like nightmare material, but watching from outside the worse things are usually amplified. It's not so different here, except that recent investigations from Federal Police are outlining that who controlled the Brazilian government for the last thirty years or so was construction companies (Odebretch et al).

Construction companies? lol..
Or.. you know, "construction" companies...

Wait so who was getting cucked in the second film?

The West Wing