Who will be playing him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will be playing him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvGy4cP_R30
youtube.com/watch?v=BpizP5X1Ry8
youtube.com/watch?v=WPjhmILJAVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link to vid?

No known video has been posted yet

Sup Forums

wtf i love niggers now

Brandon Lee

>10 minutes in photoshop
>white sheltered kids feel validated
Not bad

what the fuck was a 13 year old doing with a gu-

>nigger

oh

so what was blurred

Did they really need to throw a jab at her ghetto name? I think blacks have almost ruined the country but Jesus that's just petty

>Teen accidentally shoots shelf
>shoots shelf
>shelf

what did they mean by this

>police have confirmed that it was an act of shelf defense

Idris elba

ASSUALT CLIP

when will black on black violence end

You guys really going to make light of a 13 year old's death? You think he just woke up one day and decided to play with a gun with zero outside influence or societal pressure? This is sad as shit. Black people need to figure their shit out and quick.

this pic literally made me shed a couple tears.

he did it for the culture

ban assault pistols!

Nah just let them keep doing what they're doing. Its fun to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=qvGy4cP_R30

5 sec google search m8
Still can't find the original instagram vid

I wonder if there's a single picture of him not looking like a nigger.

Instagram chat. Blurring other peoples names out

better than making dark of it

I don't know what that really means, but he looked like a nice kid.

I'll make light of any death that involves a retard dying from a lack of common sense. Natural selection still works to some extent it seems.

but you're too sheltered to even understand why he did it. It wasn't a lack of common sense, gun training isn't common sense.

I'm sure he was. He also took a loaded gun home and started playing with it, trying to act like a thug. No matter how nice he is, its a good thing he didn't accidentally kill someone else.

>It's society's fault the children are stupid!
Really gotta stop playing this card and accept responsibility as parents etc..

>gun training isn't common sense

But you know what is? Not pointing a loaded gun at your head. Everybody above the age of 10 has seen an action movie and knows that guns kill people.

>its a good thing he didn't accidentally kill someone else.
That is absolutely true, but at 13 he is still a very impressionable youth. Instead of making jokes about his death and calling him stupid, maybe we should realize there are ssystemic reasons why he felt he needed a gun and needed to show it to all his friends. God dammit.

Playing around with a gun is common sense. Unless you're an infant, you should know you shouldn't play around with a fucking gun.

>It wasn't a lack of common sense
Yes, yes it was.
Weapons are not toys.

they should really ban black people from being able to have guns

He was acting like a thug having the acronym for "young rich nigga" in his username.

Fucking soundcloud rappers I swear.

He shot his shelf, not himself.
Why his mother is grieving over a shelf, I don't know why?
Maybe it was a gift.

>looked like a nice kid
>gang signs

or I could just not care that some future (current) burden on society removed himself from the gene pool

funny how I never played with a loaded gun on camera when I was 13, must be my privilege

>implying it's only black people who die in these stupid kinds of accidents
C'mon Cleetus.

I'm not the kid's parent, I'm not a part of his community. All I want you to understand is that making fun of the kid and calling him stupid is fucked up when he felt that was what it took to fit in. If you were born in his culture you would be doing 100% the exact same thing. Are you stupid? No. Neither was he.

He was 13, everybody is a retard at 13.
I'd prefer he had time to actually learn from his mistakes of being a dumbfuck but no part of it is anybody's fault for his own.

I feel bad for the family though.

that's not a gang sign it's an anime sign cute anime girls give when they're getting dicks in them

>must be my privilege
oh, the ironing.

PERSONA

WE

He is stupid. There is not fathomable way that an intelligent person would accidentally shoot themselves.
Stop making excuses for people who shouldn't exist within the gene pool because our society coddles morons.

>Are you stupid? No. Neither was he.
Pointing a loaded gun at your head seems pretty stupid to me.

This guy fucking gets it. It is the kid's fault, but it's still sad he felt that was a thing to even do.

They should ban black people from Anerica.

I don't think it was recorded.

The person that allowed that kid to acquire a gun is at fault.

Although, a 13 year old should know better already. I'd understand if it was a 6 year old.

>5 sec in Google meme

That clearly isn't the link nor vid he wanted "m8"

Dipshit

What does that hand sign mean?

Blacks have astronomical egos, they dont do thus crap to fit in, they do it because they are insane egomaniacs

OHH LOOK AT ME IM A REAL MOFUCKING NIGGA HARDER THAN ALL YALL PUNK ASS BIT CHS GOT YA BITCH PUSSY ON LOCK WORD UP.

>Lawd had mercy mah bay bee!

>If you were born in his culture you would be doing 100% the exact same thing.

If I were a nigger, you mean?

This. The Rangemaster/owner at one of the ranges I used to go to killed himself with a negligent discharge. He was a vet in his late 60s or so who had probably been handling guns for at least a solid 50 years. Sometimes this shit just happens. The parents should get all the blame for having a gun which a 13-year-old could access without supervision in the first place.

This is seriously what I saw from the thumbnail

5 seconds in google

youtube.com/watch?v=BpizP5X1Ry8

Nignagers acquire guns easily all the time, the mother didnt know the nigger had a gun.

the hentai thing you thought junior thug was making in his picture baka

Incredible

Seriouslt though they are a race of feral retards, we need to get rid of them.

I'LL SHOOT MYSELF ON CAM
SIMPLY BECAUSE I CAN

Niggers! Stop being niggers, you niggers.

wtf i hate gun control now

>If you were born in his culture you would be doing 100% the exact same thing
Wrong.
I was born in a shithole filled with druggies 'gangstas' and other scum and I'm a perfectly functioning human being.

Trying to pin all this shit on society and/or culture makes me fucking mad for all those people that like me, fought against all odds and became respected people instead of idiots that point a loaded gun to their heads like nothing.
So, go fuck yourself for implying that this is somehow anyone's but the kid and his parents fault.

>calling him stupid is fucked up when he felt that was what it took to fit in. If you were born in his culture you would be doing 100% the exact same thing.
no. it isn't fucked up and yes he is stupid. beyond the stupid that comes with being 13, the stupid of trying to "fit in" with "his culture", the stupid of pointing a gun at his own head (regardless if he even knew it was loaded, it's something you don't do). It's a stupid that says he didn't have the awareness to realize that "his culture" that he wanted to "fit in" with is fucking toxic to begin with and maybe he shouldn't be trying to model himself after it. that would be not fucking stupid.

Real Sup Forums just had a respectful stickey about a black guy dying

This shit is fake Sup Forums. It's Sup Forums crossposters

REPORT AND REMOVE THESE Sup Forums

are you black

>what the fuck was a 13 year old doing with a gu--

If he was white, shooting up a school of course

>justcallme_liyah
>liyah

liar

it was the po-leese

Society produces bad parents and bad parents produce bad kids and the cycle continues

Right, rather than shooting outside of the school, the much more noble transgression typically reserved for the negroid constituency

>it's because you are white!
Spare me the default bullshit excuse.

Here's the thing, I'm a black person not a 'nigga' and even if you faggots don't want to believe it, people can see the difference between a stereotypical 'nigga' and a black person that is just struggling to get away from that type of life and culture.

Truly, a grievous loss to our society and our culture. My prayers will be with his family tonight

in the event that you aren't memeing, i feel genuine pity for you to some degree, because trying to escape that culture is looked upon by others as if you're some kind of traitor or token for trying to better yourself

don't believe in privilege and all that bullshit, but that nonsense always got under my skin to be quite honest, must suck having to deal with people not hating on you out of jealousy or some shit but simply because you're making an effort
>our society and our culture
>our

lmao rural america

If your skin is black then you're a nigger.

I LIKE TO
SHOOT MYSELF ON STREAMS

waiting for the webm

One less murderer on the streets.

>only niggers

guns doesnt HOL UP

Holy fucking shit reddit give it a rest. FUCK NIGGERS. I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING DIE.
Triggered?

>trying to escape that culture is looked upon by others as if you're some kind of traitor
Fuck me if that wasn't true.

My brother was one of those retarded niggas, we had their friends over constantly and they were always like "shieeet nigga u readin dem books and shit all da time cracka" and all that. I always said that people like me are the real minorities, not just the people that are black skinned because of that.

Whatever man I was trying to make a point.
If you wanted to anger a nigger you got the wrong one honestly, I'm chill as fuck and don't really care about being called names because I enjoy the bantz.
Plus I have a bigger dick than you :^)

I think you mean Mexican?
youtube.com/watch?v=WPjhmILJAVc

Also, black teenagers are much more likely to commit gun violence.

It's not name calling, it's what you are. Regardless of what you tell yourself.

It was to be a joke. In order to joint the circle you must let go of self.

Damn you niggers sure are sensitive.

>I always said that people like me are the real minorities

well said user, there's a poingant truth to that

Society is not some boogeyman that produces every single problem you can blame your failures on.
It's such a bullshit cop out that keeps people down.

>If you were born in his culture you would be doing 100% the exact same thing.

As I already stated
>Whatever man I was trying to make a point.
I'm a nigger so what lmao.

You are like a balloon. Knowledge is like air. The container the balloon is in is like society. The balloon can grow, given air, but it will eventually start to take the shape of it's container.

>Playing with guns

you dont play around with a loaded gun and dont point it at yourself so yes it was, its his fault he died.

>there are ssystemic reasons why he felt he needed a gun and needed to show it to all his friends

yeah, shitty black thug-life culture