What is the chance of her getting pregnant if you cum in her vagina while on unsafe days?

what is the chance of her getting pregnant if you cum in her vagina while on unsafe days?
so purely natural way
i dont think it is actually 100% chance but i cant find any info on that online

Attached: pregnant.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you nutted in the pussy, go ahead and be ready for possible baby.

I know how to fix this.

Attached: falcon punch.gif (320x180, 821K)

>possible
now thats what interests me
i dont actually think that it will be "guaranteed" pregnancy, i think the chance is actually much lower, like around 60%

Also look at the chance of the baby surviving to the (I think) third trimester.
A lot of women get pregnant then the body aborts it or something goes wrong and it dies

lmgtfy [dot] c om/?q=chance+of+woman+becoming+pregnant+finish+inside

Pretty good. I’m on my 4th kid.

>around 60%
oh my, sounds POSSIBLE to me. Faggot. She might be pregnant, she might not be. Some couples try having babies for years, some accidentally have a kid at their first time you degenerate.

yes like, it is actually low chance of getting a baby even if its all "le natural"

it is actually only 30%, faggot
that means that it is REALLY hard to get pregnant, even if everything is done naturally

From my understanding, the average is about 1-in-280 sexual encounters (without condoms, birth control, fertility drugs, etc...) results in a pregnancy that goes to full-term. Given that about 4 out of 5 fertilized eggs fail to attach, that means that about 1-in-56 creampies makes a baby.

also depends on age. I nutt in my 42yr lady all the time for the last 2 yrs but avoid ovulation or increased risk days. If she was 10+ yrs younger her chances would be much higher. I think over 40 its like 5%. PSA for you young fags.

Attached: youre-a-bastard-from-a-basket-what-i-call-the-41553509.png (500x402, 118K)

>Pretty good. I’m on my 4th kid.
No one asked about your personal sexual experience, pedo. MODS!!!

damn thats LOW

lmao it is all over if she is 40, there is only like 3% of the eggs left in the "reservoir" when she reaches her forties
im talking about her twenties

my wife is pregnant right now, there is literally only one day that they can actually get pregnant, but its hard to pinpoint it. Also the sperm can survive for up to a day or so making it possible to get pregnant if you cum in the day or two before she ovulates. There are 3 days per month pretty much half way to the next period that are high chance (30%) and a couple days on either side are 15-20%.

good, now who can use the math and calculate all those variables and factors in?

It's around 20-30%

but 30% is actually pretty low probablity

2 days fertile + 5 days before = 1 week risky disky

100% when I pump her full of my superior BBC seed.

KARA BOGA

why are you sperging so bad? op is literally just discussing to know the statistics. hurr comprehension hard

yeah, she knows it and tries to hint that we can go full force on those days. My fear is that if she gets knocked up, I know she wouldnt abort since its her last shot. And the increased chances of the kid having health issues and being as dumb as a 4channer scares the shit out of me.

yeah there is a real possibility of genetic fuckups if she is in her 40-ties
you could get an autist

3 of my close friends waited until their late 30s and had autistic kids. Kids have varying levels of mental challenges and bad communication. They dont have the joy of raising a kid, it becomes a stressful lifelong project to help them get normal one day. Shit sucks.

OK Google, how I get girl pregnant

>things that totally happened

benis in vangene = pregenante

congrats on being a father

>discussing pregnancy in terms of percentages
Ask me how I know you're incels

I am an old fag. We didnt even know wtf autism was when i was growing up. Shit started to be normal after 2000 for some reason. One day I realized how many people i knew or met with autistic kids and its pretty sobering.

Attached: surejan.w700.h700.jpg (254x254, 31K)

>mfw edecuational thread on /b

Attached: mod.jpg (707x1024, 346K)

me and my wife never got pregnant in the 5 years before we got married, that's cause i pulled out everytime, seems to have worked, but when we planned for it, it happened very fast. i coomed in her and she was preggo

alpha as fuck

by the way i just want to point out how much false information the obgyn gave us and how every single one of those turned out to be bullshit and that if we had listened to her or the genetic counselor, our baby would have been aborted based on that false info. they brought up abortion every step of the way and we told them to fuck off. just saying. the healthcare system in this country is profit based and for them to cover their ass, they have to give you the worst news just so in case something really does happen, you cant sue them and say you never told us, so we have doctors now going around telling parents to be that their kid is going to be a retard, and most parents actually listen and terminate.

/rant

>around 60%
If you are sterile and she is a daft cunt.

Get ready to pay child support or get a freaking coat hanger.

As wife's ob/gyn told us, it's about 30% chance if you have sex during the fertile window - two days before ovulation and day of ovulation. And 30% is with younger people - we were both late 30's, which reduces those chances.

Wife and I were actually trying - tracking ovulation and all that good stuff, and fucking 3-4 times a day during her fertile window, and it still took us about 6 months to make it stick.

Fun 6 months, for sure. To keep it exciting we ended up trying all kinds of fun stuff - only rule was that I had to finish deep inside. I missed the blowjobs and anal a bit, but we made up for that during the non-fertile weeks, when it didn't matter how many loads I dumped in her mouth and ass.

I did that but then discovered I'm infertile :/

Why were you infertile?

as a medical student: between 30% (sub 25 years), 10% after 30 years old and sub 5 percent 35 years and onwards

The older you wait until having kids the more likely those kids will have mental and physical problems. It’s an actual thing, the sweet spot of health age wise for having kids is like 22-28

Pretty high. I knock up my wife within the first month of trying every time.