Fate of the Furious

It's the worst of the action movies, but it's still better than 2 and 4.
If you're a fan, go see it, but otherwise stay away.

Disclaimer: This movie gets unnecessarily dark, almost disturbingly so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J15MfNEcCOc
youtu.be/VO7oWT5cobo?t=2m59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LITERALLY
KEKED

what's the best quip?

2 and 4 were good
your initial statement makes your taste questionable and a shitter pleb who likes the meme movies of the series

any fan is going to see it, your thread is retarded

>Unnecessarily dark, almost disturbingly so
Elaborate and spoil it for me. These movies are shit, so I'm not gonna see it anyway.

dom has a kid

>paying to see this shit

congrats nigga, you played yourself

>what's the best quip?
"Number 11 my ass"

I like all the movies, I'm just saying it's not as bad as the worst 2

Better than 2?

2 is the best one.

>Hobbs walks up to Dom
>Hobbs says, "You're a big guy."
>Dom replies, "For you."

Dom had a baby with the Brazilian chick from Fast Five and Six but didn't know about it because when Letty came back, they broke up. Charlize Theron is holding the baby and Chicken hostage and spends a good portion of the film mentally torturing Dom. In one scene she makes Dom watch and scream while she executes the Mom in front of the baby. Dom also fucking kills people when he doesn't need to

When they have to open Paul Walker's casket, but they screw up and his body falls out into the street. Then they grab his car keys in his pants. Then they can get the fastest car on earth that they need to outrun the rock.

>holding the baby and Chicken hostage
NOT THE CHICKEN

>You can have any beer you want as long as it's a Corona tier
The Fast and the Furious
Fast Five

>The Buster Brought me Back tier
Fast and Furious 6
Furious 7

>I need a 10 second car, not a 10 minute car tier
Tokyo Drift
Fate of the Furious

>I NEVER KNOCKED ON NOBODY tier
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast & Furious

This is pretty accurate.

I enjoyed Fate. There were some genuine moments where I wanted to jump for joy, but the villain really shat all over the rest of it.

What will the next movie be called?

Wasted opportunity to call it F8 of the Furious

"World War Furious"
Then "FasTEN your Seatbelts"

I've seen some ads on bus stops that call it that.

Oh.

so this is pretty much borderline capeshit now?

Furious Ninefold
The HorNINEss of the Fast and Furious
The FemiNINE Fast (nothing but all the women)

bros im being made to watch this shit by my new normie friends, can someone spoil what happens at the end

user, if you can't figure out the plot just from the trailer, you need to watch more movies. I haven't even watched the movie, but I bet it involves Dom finally revealing he was being blackmailed, they kill off the villain, but with no body; Statham joins the familia despite the fact he killed Han and everybody drinks Corona.

It became capeshit when the whole crew became martial arts masters. I think it was 7 where Ludacris just walks into a guarded room and knocks the guard out with some expert-looking combination. Could you imagine the Ludacris from 2F2F doing shit like that?

FasTEN your seatbelts

All of that is true sans them killing the villain (for the sequel of course) who's been revealed to be the leader of the bad guys from at least two other movies.

Honestly it was Statham who stole the show near the end. Can't see how they could just up and forgive him for what happened before, though. Wouldn't be bad to have him in the next one.

So this is how Furia was REALLY destroyed

she gonna be in the next movie too so be prepared for le supersmart chaotic hacker queen XD

i was planning to watch it but how was the action worse then furious 7?

did they show all the parts in the trailer and was the revelation cool of the siblings?

also did we get any tokyo scene?

my god this movie is fucking cringe fuck normies forever

I can't take another hour of this bullshit send in the SWAT team pls

>Statham joins the familia
what a shitty fucking villian, furious 7 was a total waste of time then

1 hour into it, nothing yet

this movie is fucking propaganda against self driving cars

>shitskins

hustlin thug niggaZ yall

>whites

beta good-for-nothings

wow this is so new and progressive I never expected this at all

>le fast driving spic

why don't they just fire an RPG at him and kill his ass instead of chasing him

hey Sup Forums

are you watching it now?
tell me if its better than furious 7 when its done

Why is Scott Eastwood in it? Does he even do anything?

almost the same, theron's dark edgy character ruins it

The flaky white noob character

because then the movie would be over in 5 minutes user

idea for a drinking game: take a chug when
>dom shifts a gear

>rock making a joke
>tyrese being scared or skeptical
>camera stuck on vin diesel making a serious face for more than 10 seconds
>familia
>ludacris calling tyrese a dumbass

down it all when
>charlize being dark and edgy

>scott eastwood being clueless wite boi

heres mommy reviewing the movie

"I'm gonna knock your teeth so far down your throat, you'll have to shove a toothbrush up your ass to clean your teeth."- Rock

him and Statham had some amazing insults towards each other

lol all the best parts are on youtube
the cuba car scene
the car chase
the plane scene
evening the ending

anyway was it better than furious 7?
i liked most of it but the african villian boss fight was pretty meh

the first time I saw that scene, I thought they were standing beside each other and staring away from each other on purpose. For dramatic effect or something

The movie went too far when Charlize's character executed the chicken in front of Dom desu. Itt was quite disturbing

I think its the funniest movie in the series, but I believe Furious 7 has two of the best sequence in the series. The towers jump and the Bus Chase scene.

But here Jason Statham Plane flight was the most incredible thing I have ever seen.

Also the last 20 minute is basically Mad Max: Icy Road, way better than the ending of Furious 7

Does Statham go topless at any point?

>the last 20 minute is basically Mad Max: Icy Road, way better than the ending of Furious 7
sounds pretty long, was it paced well?
and the Jason Statham Plane flight, its a whole tv spot even spoiling the twist in the spot.
i might skip this sadly

Yeah, I wasn't bored at any time, although Roman turns into basically John Wick for 5 seconds which pulls me out of the scene. It was good tho

The plane fight scene is only 1/5 spoiled, there is so much more not yet revealed.

i might switch my mind and go see it, just saw vin diesel using car powers destroying helicopters

do you rate higher or lower then furious 7?

>2
>bad
kill yourself my man
the most 2000's buddy cop movie ever

why you rank tokyo drift with shit,it is the only one without a retarded telenovela plot

fuck off weeb

>liking tuners over muscle make you weeb
>not liking retarded story lines where a FBI agent drops everything for live.

>go from cop to FBI,become career law enforcement
>meet a chick drop you career cause of penis,become a criminal, do retarded stunts and heists.

I would say there are similar, the hand to hand combat is the best I since Rock Vs Dom in Fast Five, much better than Furious 7. The car scenes are fun as hell, I still think that the skyscraper jump is still the magnum opus of the series

My rating is this

3>5>1>8=7>6>4>2

sounds like the normies are gonna love this lol
good review
might be worth it just to experience the hype

This movie belongs in Marvel. They might as well be a super hero team saving the day with cars.

Go with a full theater. The jokes are real good

>cringe
>normies
No user, you are the normalfags.

I actually really liked this one. If you liked 6, 8 is a better version of that, IMO.

F8 is a better superhero film than anything Marvel or DC have put out.

Sadly no

That whole Statham plane bit is the best classic John Woo action scene not directed by John Woo.

>dom also kills people when he doesn't need to

You mean like the entire cast of all the movies?

My favourite thing about this franchise is how they act as if the people are really good guys deep down while they're racing through crowded streets of innocent people for no reason other than gottagofast

I really hope that number ten is just "Fur10us"

and its about hacking electric cars.

>spanish stream on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=J15MfNEcCOc
kek

jesus fucking christ, did sam raimi executive produce this?

han needs to get resurrected

They should just bring the actor back as a completely different character because all asians look the same anyway.

Han had better be alive because everyone is way too fucking cool with Shaw joining the crew

doesn't this shit usually happen in regular D&D campaigns?
the bad guy turns good to team up with the good guys because now there's a bigger villain
after already establishing that F&F is a D&D campaign I've managed to look over almost all of the insane plot points

I just saw this with my friends last night and I'd never seen a single Fast and Furious movie before. It was fucking incredible. This was the ultimate American movie. Everything about it is so overpoweringly crowd-pleasing and cliche that despite being played 100% straight it also works as satire/parody. Every time The Rock or Vin Diesel opened their mouths I just wanted to laugh, Diesel doesn't even more or talk like a human being. He's like a fucking golem, all muscle and bass.

And Kurt Russel and Scott Eastwood. For international appeal the main cast are as diverse as could possibly be but to tie it all together culturally and politically they have the big US government (slightly sketchy at the moment) represented by the two whitest and must trustable faces in Hollywood. The constant family talk feels absurd considering how many skulls are crushed with bare hands in this movie but it's pushed constantly and so hard that it works. The ending to this movie is unironically a pan-away shot of the gang (Italian, Mexican, Polynesian, Anglo-Saxon American, English Mulatto, Groid, Lighter-Groid and Anglo-scum) on a rooftop saying grace around a dinner table with Diesel reunited with his golem-spawn.

This movie reminded me of Human Centipede 3 more than anything else. So American that it hurts. Only these guys meant it. Absolute kinography. I expect Armond White to come out with some glowing praise soon. Does anybody else get what I mean? Am I insane for liking this?

>supercars getting traction on an icy lake

I can suspend belief for all the action le hacking nuclear submarine shit, but this really grinds my gears

My favourite part was where Roman got fed up with being the funny guy and went all John Wick.

I hate her so much. Literally all she does at this point is bitch at Dom, she doesn't even have any cool stunts or funny lines.

That's explicitly what they're doing.

Didnt these niggas learned how to fight after that asian guy humiliated them in the other movie? If i knew im prone to be into deep shit i would have taken classes after that

does he make a cameo at all?

Seriously annoyed at them just forgiving the Shaws for killing Han and Giselle.

Nice review my man, thats exactly how I feel about the series. The more absurd the movies get, the better.

Nope, sadly not

>unnecessarily dark

Nothing that has Vin playing a toughguy can be dark.

>tfw he appeared in 7 and he looked so much older even with make up

time makes fools of us all ;_;

Was Tokio Drift the best one because it didn't feature Vin?
I know 2 didn't feature Vin as well, but I've never watched it. Too many niggers in the main cast.

>This movie gets unnecessarily dark, almost disturbingly so.
reddit detected

2 is arguably one of the weakest, but what a pathetic reason to not watch a movie.

GUYS

youtu.be/VO7oWT5cobo?t=2m59s

>This is my Family
>Points at her womb

This level of Foreshadowing

turns out I was right though :^)
in all honesty, I wrote this just to trigger people, I don't really know why I never bothered to watch it

C'mon man. Every Nigger in Movies is fiction.

This post is spot on

The first F&F movie I ever saw was Furious 7 at a drive-in theater in Lakeland, Florida. It was amazing. The lot was absolutely packed with cars and trucks and little kids running around and stuffing their faces with candy and popcorn while their parents sat in lawn chairs in the back of their pickup trucks drinking Coronas and Bud Lights.

Everyone was entertained, the crowd was all huge rednecks families, huge mexican familes, and huge black families and their love for Furious 7 was equally strong.

Watch Tokyo Drift it has a cool ending

These movies are complete nonsense and they're all great