Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TzkSRJkaUrM
dailyhowler.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we're 12th in bumping

>we're 109th in greentexting

we're 78th in

>same-fagging

>but we're 1st in pretentious writers trying to be impartial but always leaning towards the left while never addressing the underlying incompetence of tv-news.

We're 77th in getting dubs

is this the most reddit scene of all time?

Worst generation ever ever ever

shit i forgot the image. I'm high as balls, 420blazeit you faggots lololololololol fuck off

youtu.be/TzkSRJkaUrM

Steven Crowder already debunked this scene.

I don't know, I've never been to reddit.

Isn't that the most reddit thing ever?

I'm asking. I still don't know.

I got so fucking mad this. He's just a lefty with a gun. Kept waiting for him to do something typically conservative but Sorkin felt it'd be more epic to include rambling about the Tea Party.
The second season really dragged on too.

What? I haven't seen this garbage in forever, does he call out millennials? He would be rihgt though, although boomers are disgusting shit faggots.

i don't know what you're referring to but his last name makes me think of clam chowder.

I don't know, I've honestly never been there. Got introduced to this place in 2009 and I haven't been able to escape since.

What's it like? Can you post images? If not then I don't see any reason to go.

>It's a "if we say this character is a conservative/Republican he is regardless of whether every opinion he voices on political issues is avowedly liberal/Democrat" episode

Yeah, I actually think the scene is solid up until the point that he ads something like, " not to mention, sorority girl, that you're a part of the worst generation ever ever"

Yeah, I was laughing when he said that he was a "Republican" and was like a basic bitch Joe Morning Show type republican who's detached from anything resembling a real human bean.

Kek

>Ever, ever!

Liberals love to throw stats but not street smarts

>it's a Designated Kirkman shows he's an independent by have pleasant lunches with his liberal friends and calling republicans sons o' bitches behind their backs

That was cheesy as shit even if it wasn't wrong.
Writers should be alerted that we're not in the 90s anymore.

He's a guy on YouTube.

I think the video title is Is America the Greatest Country In the World Newsroom Rebuttal.

Conservatives love the Fast & Furious franchise

They love dem stats until you show 'em dat bell curve senpai

>when all the world needed
was a left of center moderate

He was wrong though, Trump gonna make the hood great again with dem jobs bruh. Niggas hate Spics, no reason to deny that shit.

Thanks friendo

I think the West Wing map projection scene may be redditer. And surprise surprise it too is that fucking hack Sorkin with more preachy overblown "UMM FUN FACT" trivia.

>leftists love to cherrypick statistics and assume cause

It's not like he's wrong, America and by extension Western culture is a sinking ship filled with 'We're #1' blue-pillies. Bilge the fucking ship. Someone listing hard statistics like this is basic bitch smug tier but it is still true and should be heeded.

HOWEVER this feels like it benefits the hebes more in some self deprecating way which only furthers their agenda that we are worthless shits who don't belong to any idea of success or achievement any more and should return to the dirt. So fuck it, it's reddit trash.

I just wanna point out that we're 26ish replies in and Sup Forums hasn't shown up, so congratulations you guys

But I've been here since the 4th reply.

Either way, there's, funnily enough, a left of center blog, run by this former teacher who analyzes the current mainstream media, and cable news. Although he leans left, he does not hold back on any of the typical liberals such as Maddow or the crew of CNN. It's been around since the 90s too, so Sorkin should have done his homework before making this tripe. Quite frankly all cable news is lowest common denominator, quick info that only glosses over an issue, with few exceptions.

dailyhowler.blogspot.com/

Ah, could be worse. Australia is now ranked about 50th in the world for Internet speeds, even behind some third-world countries.

you're not Sup Forums

you just browse it

and I was the same reply. The post was honest...

Nah you're too late redditor.

Are we at least #1 in baneposting?

I don't know how to receive that, but I'll take it as a compliment.

Aaron sorkin should unironically be deported
Not anymore

liberals don't do this

We're #1 in dying in wars for Israel so counts for something.

lmfao, literally playing "strange fruit" in the background. How did the tone shift THAT fucking much so quickly?

Fucking right

>while never addressing the underlying incompetence of tv-news.
>entire show was constantly attacked because it kept doing this
All the leftist SJW news sites hated Sorkin just as much as the republitards because he kept BTFO blogs and SJW politics
Why does Sup Forums pretend the opposite?

>kept BTFO blogs and SJW politics
Anybody can BTFO blogs, cable news itself has a massive problem of misleading and misinforming their watchers, this isn't even a partisan issue. Their analysis of events is always glib, surface level commentary, it's white noise that drowns out any signal of competence.

It's not that bad, but yeah it's not great

lol
>we black people are so oppressed
>*lives on welfare*
>*blames whitey for his troubles*

But never in a million years would they LEAVE

So many of the statistics he cited piss me off so much for how wrong they are, anyway.

He puts us around 40th for infant mortality, yet only we and the EU countries even have a good handle on what our infant mortality rating is. WHO gives shit numbers like Slovenia at 2.6 per 1000 to our 6.4, but you know they are just burying babies in their gardens and it never even gets reported.

Fuck liberals and their stupid ass "data". It is the very reason Trump is being honest when he talks about "fake news".

Even in the west, you can't trust statistics too much, there are different ways of counting it in every country.

For things like education or health care, how do you put a number to them?

This was much funnier than reposting the youtube clip.

My mom loves this show and I have no idea why. I watched an episode where Chris Brown was making some shitty commercial and it was awful.

Nothing liberals like more than to get preached to by darkies

It's bretty gud until he starts saying how it used to be great, using the same sentimental crap he's lambasting.

"cultivated the world's greatest artists" - lolwut.

1ST IN BALL BREAKING

a little bit

>cultivated the world's greatest artists

Morris Day and the motherfucking Time

What are we if you don't count the blacks

>WHO gives shit numbers like Slovenia at 2.6 per 1000 to our 6.4, but you know they are just burying babies in their gardens and it never even gets reported.
Usual amerilard ignorance. A) Slovenia is in the EU B) Slovenia has a very high HDI C) Slovenians barely have kids at all

>"cultivated the world's greatest artists" - lolwut.

Mark Twain is our great gift to the world. Too bad the world turned their back on rural and suburban retards.

But blacks and spics love that shit, and they all vote Democrat