Nice attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel dated 73-year-old man

French media have reported that Bouhlel's mobile phone records show he used dating websites to meet men and women - including a 73-year-old man.

The device was picked up by police officers at the scene from the lorry's cabin after he was shot dead.

Police say the phone is proving more important to the investigation than the seven suspects in custody for their links to Bouhlel.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/nice-attack-attacker-isis-videos-mohamed-lahouaiej-bouhlel-terror-truck-victims-france-a7142646.html

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What a Good Muslim. ISIS would have thrown this fag off a roof.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqz1GFHG7BE
latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1134976/Iraqi-woman-recruited-army-female-suicide-bombers-having-raped--told-martyrdom-way-escape-shame.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So the media is going to turn every terrorist onto a fag.

It's perfect. Wait for ISIS to claim responsibility, then out the glorious martyr as a faggot.

This is how you truly destroy extremist ideologies.

sounds like propaganda to discourage more terrorist attacks because they'll be remembered as homos rather than martyrs

which means you will still get to keep your cultural enrichment and new brown countrymen

I guess muslims would be retarded enough to believe this.

if you want to keep your diversity, then sure it's a great thing. I don't think most of us do however.

Suicide bombers are often fags who do it out of guilt.

I don't believe that

>it's the "he's not a real Muslim" episode again

people actually fall for this Jew media bullshit?

Oh the same ISIS that fucks little boys? Fuck off Roach defender

>MFW just to push the agenda that Islam is the "Religion of Peace" and complete and utter refusal to admit they're wrong, liberals make everyone hate gays and label them all as terrorists.

>white man kills people - mentally ill

>black man kills people - enforcing the stereotype

>arab man kills people - FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL

Have we deciphered the hot new trend for a new ethnicity's undesirables?

>10-15% of France is muslim

Just remember this when you see such French posters

He's a kebab and thus doesn't belong in europe

It doesn't matter what kind of Muslim they are, becoming a Martyr is a get into Heaven free card for them, they can fuck pigs and live on a diet of semen their entire life and all they have to do is gets themselves killed fighting the infidels to be forgiven.

People don't understand but being a gay Muslim is really mentally damaging. Knowing that your own parents would probably disown you at best if they ever found out... yet being bound in loyalty to your birth identity.. then being rejected by society and having to go toward overcompensation by being extreme Muslim or extreme liberal...

N-not that I would know anything about this of course...

youtube.com/watch?v=pqz1GFHG7BE

reminds me of this hahah

>Get hundreds of civilians butchered
>HAHAHAH he was a faggot we won!

Allah Kebab, my moor fellow.

Yeah clap clap, turn all terrorists into oppressed fags acting out of rage because of white man's homophobia AND push all blame away from Islam because HURR HURR HOMOS CAN'T BE MUSLIM

>Shlomo at the jewspaper HQ probably got a raise for that one

You do realize that this is the exact kind of person that extremist islamic propaganda targets right?

You can be a degenerate your entire life but if you sacrifice yourself to Jihad all your sins are forgiven and you will be received as a martyr in the kingdom of heaven.

Just because he was a degenerate does not mean he was not swayed to carry out Jihad by islamic ideology it means the opposite. Degenerates are more likely to die for Jihad.

Why are homosexuals so prone to terrorism, Sup Forums?

>media damage control in the nutshell

Muslims rape male children daily, I bet 90% of those ISIS dudes are latent homosexuals.

>muh conspiracy.

because the Jewspapers decided to throw the homo love under the bus for more Muslims

Muslims do white genocide faster I guess

except, you know, it was disproved the last time

latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html

but it was in the news just long enough to stop people blaming Islam... no agenda there...

They will never know what it is to be loved, hedonism is only a temporary escape.

All muzzies are fags in denial.

>ISIS all along just an army of self-hating gay muslims in the closet

This is what happens with repressed people, Sup Forums. You drive them to extremism. Let people be gay and proud.

This exactly. If you are already a Muslim getting an A, why would you do more homework? If you are getting F's, then a golden ticket to paradise must be very appealing.

It's because children, especially non-Islamic children, aren't humans essentially in their culture. Its why rape is generally accepted in most cases.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1134976/Iraqi-woman-recruited-army-female-suicide-bombers-having-raped--told-martyrdom-way-escape-shame.html

Repressors are the greatest weapons against the gay community.

gays hate them because they are redpilled and know what must be done.

>mfw LGBT will defend the terrorist and call him one of them, explaining that discrimination and intolerance towards him for his bisexuality is what led him to become crazy.

makes perfect sense, sandnigger hates himself, want to go in heaven, go full jihad to go in heaven and escape hell.

Wow, that really showed them!

Good, now we know that even Arabs who don't follow Islam are subhuman shit.

yes older women love to still be approached by men. but most men do not care and there remains the only the young arab men to date them

It's more like liberals trying to spin it in a way that they can say "See, he wasn't a true Muslim he was just a self hating gay man who lashed out at the world! Islam is the religion of peace!"

Do you think all islamists are innocent? The most fanatic ones are usually the ex-murderers or ex rapists. They use religion to redeem themselves. My uncle was a gambler even got arrested couple times. At the time he got old he suddenly turned into buddha.

Gay Muslims are more likely to martyr themselves to try to make up for their sins.

Don't trust a Muslim, never trust a gay Muslim.

he obviously wasn't a Muslim.

yeah and if they kill in the name of alah their sins will forgiven.

This actually works in favor for them.
Islam is a pretty good system to shame people for all kind of reason and use that shame to spread islam by the death of the shamed ones.

Just like there are no gay Christians.

>islamists
>innocent
>belief in Islam as government and Sharia is law
It is my sincere belief that they should be exterminated.

I don't see how this is supposed to make ISIS look bad. Jihad and Matyrdom is a way to absolve yourself of sin in Islam. If he really was a fag, dieing in while Jihading and becoming a matyr has redeemed him in Islam's eyes.

>tfw you realise muslim men are all self hating bottoms

How do they know he wasn't using dating apps to arrange drug deals or meet anonymously with his team?

b-but homosexuality is the sexual orientation of peace
#NotAllHomosexuals

btw why did the frenchies arrest 7 of his acquaintances if this madman was a lone wolf driven by being a degenerate?

this

>implying he wasn't setting them up for robbery/rape

Regardless, they act like Islam hasn't always been full of FAGGOTRY!
>Islamo-faggotry related
lol... anything but Islam right?
it's really because of the "Homophobic, anti-islamic french christian culture right?

just 7 other gay lone wolves who happen to be Muslim, even though that has nothing to do with anything bigot

Makes sense. They think killing infidels gets them a "get into heaven free" card" and Allah will just forget their faggotry.

i want to see the faces of the victims

is this real

i need a source

excellent

top kek best webm i've seen in days, maybe weeks

Its not fucking real you stupid American.