Moana

This is the best animated Disney film in over a decade.

It's not quite 90s golden age tier but it comes closer than anything else they've put out recently.fr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/79DijItQXMM
youtube.com/watch?v=FYsaUMc8jaM&t=3s
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How are the songs?

>How are the songs?
It doesn't have a standout as strong as Friends on the Other Side or Let it Go, but the average is higher than either of the movies those are from.

It was alright, but Frozen and Tangled were clearly better. Is the DVD release coming up or something?

you're welcome...
youtu.be/79DijItQXMM

>Frozen
One good song and a whole lot of forgettable and cringey shit

>Tangled
Now I know you're just meming

I liked the shiny song, villains usually have the best songs

that's not Zootopia though

Maher Nigga, Shiny is lit

How does it feel being the wrongest man on Sup Forums?

u just wanna fuck the rabbit

Moana > Zootopia > Wreck it Ralph > Tangled > Frozen >Big Hero Shit

Melody is nice, but the rest is utter shit

That's just a bonus.

They spent the whole movie in a boat. Frozen and Tangled had better stories, music equal or better, and both had better stories and characters.

You're utter shit.

>Hook

>Music equal or better
>Better stories and characters

They're pretty close, but Moana edges it out because of delicious brown

This is my favorite Disney movie

>They spent the whole movie in a boat.
1. That's a straight up lie
>Frozen and Tangled had better stories
2. Frozen has no story
>music equal or better
3. pfffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>and both had better stories
4. You already said that
5. You have to be 18 to post here

1. Shiny
2. How Far I'll Go
3. You're Welcome
4. We Know the Way
5. Where You Are

What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

you're both delusional

Frozen is shit, sorry mate

No 'I am Moana'

Dude

That's just a how far I'll go reprise

Nice argument

>1. Shiny

Good taste

Without The Rock it would have done far worse. But hey, it could still reach a billion like the cute bunny movie did if Disney continues to whore out it's lesser movies in merch and on cereal boxes.

Pic related, taken at a local wallyworld a few hours ago.

>you're welcome

..now where've I heard that saying before? Weird.. oh wait...

youtube.com/watch?v=FYsaUMc8jaM&t=3s
Tangled was a million times better.

You're welcome is okay, everything else sucks

I've never clicked on that ''''''review'''''', but having seen the responses to it on here I know you're just baiting.
>Tangled was a million times better
>everything else sucks

Yup, definitely bait

you're a retard if you think this is better than Tangled. I could not be more sincere in saying that. The songs are also garbage. Fuck your Lin manuel miranda shit, fuck the crab song, fuck generic hawaiian language song unused from lilo and stitch. You have shit taste and are in denial

You can tell Disney is starting to grow some balls again; Actually saying 'die' and 'kill', as well as showing nipples, albeit on a toddler

Kek, shitposters a little mad huh? It's okay user, you can have your own opinion, no matter how laughable it is.

>This is the best animated Disney film in over a decade.
That isn`t saying much.

The female protagonist is so forgettable it makes me wish this movie was only about Maui. She seems like a character painted by the numbers from previous successful titles.

well which is it? Can I have an opinion or am I just shitposting?

Judging by the fact that you posted the pasta ''''''reviews'''''' in this, the La La Land thread as well as the Kong Skull Island one back to back, you're clearly nothing but a shitposter, and you need to fuck off.

Kubo was the best animated movie of '16, but Moana was a pretty cute movie.

REMIND THEM

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

AUE AUE

WE SET A COURSE TO FIND

A BRAND NEW ISLAND THAT WE CAN ROAM

She's much better than the other modern ones like say Rapunzel or Anna for a few good reasons

>She has flaws to her character
>She is actually punished when she does something wrong
>Isn't a Mary Sue

Man this is fascinating as fuck.

>To have sex at the request of another was seen more as being passion than compassion. To want sex with another was seen as being natural. As one respondent put it: Women didn’t say no because it would have been considered “bad form”, a rudeness. Also, they took the invitation as a compliment and often also wanted the sex themselves.

>Prostitution, as it now would be defined, was nonexistent in pre-Western contact Hawai‘i, because sexual partners were readily available for mutual enjoyment. After Western contact occurred, the females continued to want sex openly, now with the mana-loaded sailors and traders. These males advocated bartering for sex, and with no religious or social restrictions against prostitution, the natives had no hesitancy about profiting from the newcomers’ desires.

>Ywn be one of the first Westerners to come into contact with Hawaii, and fuck all the women you wanted

They are all the same archetype of girls near adulthood "just trying to be who they truly are".

Nobody talks about how awesome kubo was on Sup Forums

Kubo was shit. Stop motion fags need to come to terms that Kubo had no substance and was just all style.

Perfect. Lin-Manuel is award winning for a reason. Has he ever done anything wrong?

>Be hawaian
>The females want sex just for pleasure
>This beta orbiters start giving them flowers and escalating shit to be "the only one loved" or some shit
>The spoiled bitches now ask for payment for hawaian males too
>White guys ruined it for everyone

I'd like her to edge me out if you know what I'm spraying.

It was meh

These two were great characters though

What did she mean by this?

>"This is how you cup the bull's genitals, kids."

kek

They're all good

>the penis was blown into daily starting from birth (Handy and Pukui, 1958, p. 94; Pukui, Haertig, and Lee, 1972. p. 75).
>The blowing continued daily until the infant was old enough to urinate in an arch, wetting the blower, then it was done less often, perhaps three times a week until the young male was 6 or 7. 6

>A makua hine (“aunt”) or kupuna wahine (“grandmother”) did the blowing (Pukui, Haertig, and Lee, 1972, p. 80). Any number of adult females was qualified to be the blower for a particular young male, because, traditionally in Hawai‘i, all age mates of an offspring’s parents were considered to be “parents” in some way, and all individuals of grandparental age were considered to be kupuna (grandparent or elder).

BASED WEAVER

Bunch of sea-niggers

Ever read how Maui dies in folklore it's hilariou,If you took your kids to see Disney’s Moana, you’ve seen the legendary Maori hero Maui. The movie has received a few criticisms for not representing the real legend of the man himself. And it’s true: Disney left out some major details, like, for example, the part when Maui gets crushed to death in a woman’s vagina.Maui, the story goes, was determined to win immortality for all of mankind. Before he went out on his quest, though, his father warned him that he was destined to die before he succeeded, killed by Hine-nui-te-po, the goddess of the night.Determined to stop the prophecy, Maui goes out to kill Hine-nui-te-po, accompanied—appropriately enough for a Disney character—by a flock of cute little bird friends. When he finds Hine-nui-te-po, she’s gigantic, and she’s sleeping with her legs spread wide open. Maui climbs inside of her, determined to kill her from the inside. The sight of him climbing into a gigantic woman, though, is too ridiculous for Tiwakawaka bird to handle. The bird bursts into laughter, waking up the goddess while Maui is climbing inside of her. She squeezes her thighs together, and Maui gets chopped in two.This, according to Maori legends, was the first death on Earth. And the reason all men must die today is because, before he could bring immortality to the world, Maui was crushed between two gigantic thighs.
From Listverse many thanks to Mark Oliver.

I want to die from being chopped in half by a giant vagina

Don't all heterosexual men?

This

The coconut obsession was retarded. Had it been Taro root plant, it could have been considered semi accurate. I mean, it was their staple food for hundreds of years; similar to bread and rice for other cultures.

aww who's the salty nigger now. You just have shit taste user, I'm sorry

Is that Dwayne? He's a better singer than I would expect