>/ourguy/ Patrick Wilson and soon to be half brother moma in Aquakino

Get hype bros

Momoa*

YO MAMA

Bromoa

>half brother moma

How does one be both brother and moma?
I guess that's why he's half.

>tfw Aquaman has the potential to be good but will be squandered by Warner Bros. meddling

I don't think they are meddling anymore, otherwise they would do a Marvel and just hire literal whos to '''''direct''''' their movies.
Why get Whedon and the the dude from Kingsman and that other dude from Clovefield?
I like to think they understood that SS was a monetary success in spite of them raping Ayer's original movie.

For reasons I'll never understand and don't want to understand if I'm being honest he was not hired as Lobo.

Joe Sweden isn't a good movie director.

Aquaman is going to compete against the new Peter Jackson's film, Mortal Engines, and Star Wars, i think the Han Solo one.

December 2018 is going to be interesting to see

I know, but he is a succesful director that just came from a draconian studio after a sissy fight with them about his last horrible flick.
I'm not saying anything about their abilities as directors, even if Vaughn and the other one are leagues ahead of Whedon in pretty much everything but cash earned, but why would they go with WB if they aren't at least promised on paper not to get raped like Ayer?
Is not like any of them aren't getting jobs offers...outside of old Joe...

He's a good TV director. The episode of Buffy where her mom dies is a genuinely well-written and directed piece of television. He just can't handle big-budget setpieces to save his life.

>Lobo

Frank Grillo has the better talent/attitude, and could bulk up. Shame.

Peter Jackson is dead and buried, consider it a mercy.
SW is SW, it going to be big on the states and meh everywere else.

frank grillo should have been the punisher imo

>dude from kingsman
>dude from cloverfield

literal whos
you don't even know their names

Nigga, i don't even know the name of the first girl that gave me head.

Matt Reevees and Matthew Vaughn.
They'd have to be two of the most sought after blockbuster directors right now.

Dolph Lundgren was announced for Aquaman yesterday. This made me moist.

WB offers them considerable creative freedom not found at other studios. Marvel's biggest movie - Infinity Wars is going to be directed by shitty TV directors because Disney knows they have them by the balls. Geoff Johns doesn't share that attitude.

Suicide Squad and Justice League beg to differ.

>even if Vaughn and the other one are leagues ahead of Whedon in pretty much everything but cash earned
They aren't. Vaughn is a terrible filmmaker and Reeves is only slightly better.

Bullshit. Both have done great lately.

JL is the same as it's always been. No reshoots no rewrites.

After Wonder Woman and Justice League this year, the only confirmed movies for 2018 is Aquaman so far. Warner is probably trying to put a 2018 release for Gotham Sirens, with the Batman solo movie releasing in 2019

Shame that will take 3 or more years to us to see a new Superman solo movie, probably a 2020 release, who knows..

They are already working on the script and Matthew Vaughn signed up months ago. They could pull off a 2019 release if shooting starts soon after Justice League.

Vaughn is truly dire and has never made a good movie. Reeves did Cloverfield, which is a passable American kaiju movie, but hasn't done anything else of note since. They're not auteurs, they're just a higher caliber of the studio-approved yes-men that Marvel has directing their movies.

>citation needed

Kick-Ass and Planet of Apes were both surprisingly good. Far beyond anything hacks like the Russos have done. Lil' Disney puppets.

If you want to claim there were rewrites and reshoots, then you have to prove there were rewrites and reshoots. You don't get to spout lies and get away with it. Not around here.

>2020

If Trump wars China or Russia, DC Films is beyond fucked.

First Class and Kick Ass are both good movies as far as capeshit goes.
And no one is arguing that they're auteurs. Settle down precious.

There's literally nothing good about Kick-Ass, it might even be Vaughn's worst. Planet of the Apes was aggressively medicore. Again, they're a higher calibre than the Russos by virtue of being actual filmmakers and not TV directors, but they're still studio hatchetmen.

Well that's like your shitty opinions man

The Magneto scenes in First Class are the closest Vaughn's ever gotten to not being terrible. Too bad about the rest of the movie.

First Class was enjoyable from start to finish. A better capeshit than anything done by Disney by miles.

would watch.

I'm trying to think of a moment in a movie where I cringed harder than the scene where they're all coming up with codenames, but I'm drawing a blank.

It's really not good.

>cringed
cringe

>Zack Snyder (kino God)
>Matthew Vaughn (Kick-Ass, First Class)
>Matt Reeves (Dawn of Planet of Apes, Cloverfield)
>James Wan (Saw, The Conjuring)
Looks pretty promising. WB sticking to high-calibre directors instead of going the Disney route of hiring some shitty literal whos to direct their massive blockbusters.

I thought Danny Trejo was gonna be voicing Lobo though.

The future looks glorious

>Man of Steel sequel is getting passed by multiple directors
>Lobo in Development Hell
>Shazam isn't even in pre production and is scheduled to release in 2 years
>4 years until we see Green Lanterns

Why should I be excited about this trainwreck of a universal. Not a MARLEL fan btw.

>Not a MARLEL fan btw
Oh ok

/ourguy/ Patrick Wilson should have been Arthur

>paid in carrots by Bugs Bunny

this guy will probably be lobo

NOT MARVEL FAN BTW

he isn't even that jacked tho.

He was at a festival screening I saw last year. He's extremely tall. He was signing autographs while he was getting into his trailer afterwards, and you could see him towering over the crowd around him from down the street.

Battle of Chads

Hype