Guardians of the Reddit 2

>This is seriously what Marvelfags are looking forward to next month

youtube.com/watch?v=iFU02pbKD6c

youtube.com/watch?v=cthjod9awzI

youtube.com/watch?v=5Pr-xcEYmgk

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/04/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-projected-box-office-opening-1202068751/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice try shill. Sad!

Sadly it isn't. It's a DC shitposter. Or at least a falseflagger. He's posted that picture before in the DChad threads he's also posted before. It's pathetic. Both are shit. Marvel is just cookie-cutter shit, not oh fuck what are you doing AND blue shit.

well yeah, but its more fun to fuck with DC people.

How people enjoy this GoTG trash is beyond me.

Oh if you're a neutral party, I agree. DC have gotten this mindset of "It's actually KEEKNOW!!!" because they have to believe that. As a person who just wants good films, I'm not gonna get them them with either. However Marvel doesn't pretend capeshit isn't shit. It just goes "Yeah it has quips, what the fuck do you what? Theology lessons?" and then DC goes "Hang on a min....".

Though I'm sure 90% of the DC defence force is literally just pretending for amusement. I've done it a few times. DC has no redeemability and those playing it straight annoys both sides. Pisses off Marvelfags who don't realise it's ironic and it pisses off DCfags who know it is ironic and they know it's making people hate DC more.

Defend the 3 videos in the OP

You have 3 minutes

do you niggers actually think Marvel and DC give a fuck about the autistic kids of Sup Forums and send paid shills to shitpost one anothers films and post shitty esoteric bait threads like this one?

>3 weeks until release
>Already tracking for a $150m+ opening

Sup Forums BTFO yet again

deadline.com/2017/04/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-projected-box-office-opening-1202068751/

I've defended it by saying that it's a shit 'film' but it isn't trying to be anything else. BvS tried to have this deep philosophy and theology part of the story. In a film called BATMAN VERSUS SUPERMAN there is 8 mins of actual fighting between the two in 180mins of film.. And that's the Extended Edition. The FULL thing is 4 hours long. Four fucking hours. I couldn't stand 25 mins of bullshit Wikipedia skimming tier philosophy and theology from Lex and First Film Project tier analogies.

Marvel is shit but it tries to be fun. That's what people want in capeshit films. The reason BvS failed was the two most famous superheroes of all time meet up to FIGHT and they fucking don't and when they finally do, it's 8 mins long and it stops because MARFAAAH!

Marvel knows it's shit. But it knows shit sells. It isn't trying to be something it's not. Trying to make CAPE FUCKING SHIT A MATURE AND GRITTY AND DEEP DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. THAT'S WHY MARVEL DOES SO MUCH BETTER.

>What is the Nolan trilogy?

>still being this butthurt he's stuck with infantile Marvel turds for 8 year olds while Snyder made unfiltered kino with BvS
Literally turn off my brain Disney.

>poop jokes

holy fuck marvel has slipped

Not sure why people get so blown about this. Yeah the Vol. 2 shit is really gay. But I watched it and thought it was cool aside from the shit finale. Definitely not kino but I remember it wasn't bad, still many times better than deadpool!

I get the reddit-hating thing too, believe me.

>MARVEL LITERALLY MADE A SCENE TALKING ABOUT A TURD IN A PILLOW
>GotG2 IS GOING TO GET 95% ON RT
>DC STRUGGLING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE WONDER WOMAN AND JUSTICE LEAGUE WONT SUCK

MARVEL IS A MAD MAN

>adult diaper commercials
>geico
>poop jokes

Marvel Studios™

>being this insecure to seem mature

Maybe start with watching good movies then.

POO POO HAHA DISNEY DONE IT AGAIN

>there are people on this planet who unironically find the "i'm groot" joke funny

How long until DC fanboys realize BvS has many problems and isn't a perfect movie?

>RT doesn't matter because Marvel does better!
>posts a screencap of an RT review in the collage because it said a nice thing about DC

Beyond pathetic.

My mom is obsessed with wanting to see this because of Groot

>mfw she even bought a pop vinyl of Groot

>"Let's go to the cinemas user. Look at how cute this little thing is."

>M-muh RT scores
You didn't actually look at the other user's pic, did you? Not a DCuck by any means but RT is the lowest form of argument when it comes to film criticism.

Appreciate and love your mother you degenerate swine

is you're mom hot and how old i'm looking for a lonely milf to go to cinema and have long walks on the beach with, will travel to date you're mom

I do love my mother. We are watching Gotham together. I just don't wanna go to the cinema and see GotG 2

>mfw my mom's fav character in Gotham is Penguin
VERY BASED WOMAN when it comes to most things

but its actually called Batman V Superman. Not Versus. They specifically called it that because it was more a battle of ideologies and thus the name resembles a court case (plaintiff v defendant) rather than a boxing match which is vs.

Kek

>it's earned a ton of money!
Money isn't a metric of quality.
>audiences love it!
People have shit tastes.
>critics like it!
They're shills.

I'm trying to argue in good faith here, user, but what is valid then? If not earnings, common opinion or general critic opinion.

The only argument I've gotten is people cherry-picking a few of their favorite critics and saying "these guys are cool, the rest all suck and don't matter".

So.many layers

Why not just argue on the films' merits? Few critics are actually more qualified to judge films than the general population.

>Justice League with Batman and Superman might get BTFO by a talking baby tree and raccoon

pffft hahahaahahahaaha

Did they realize that the reason the movie bombed at the box office ($800 million for 2 of the biggest super heroes in American history is a bomb) is because the movie wasn't about Batman fighting Superman?

Oh and so much for the poster that they made with the "WHO WILL WIN" with Batman and Superman looking each other in the eye.... so much for 5 minutes of some punching and throwing.

Well vonsidering every fresh angle you guys try to attack it from only makes the film look better and its detractors more petty, obtuse, and juvenile, I'm banking on never.

god damn that's a fucked up face

i saw the trailer for it today at the kinoplex in 3D. it's absolutely magical. the visuals really transport you to a land far away.

It also includes a negative RT review for a reason you fucking retard.

This cancer is the death of cinema. It will make a billion and then people will forget about it the next week like the rest of Marvel's McDonald's Universe,

guardians of the shekels

Just market my shit up

>adult diapers add for Marvel fans

Really makes me think

>IT IS LE FUN XD