Hayden's a cool dude

Hayden's a cool dude.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTqmkkw22vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

P-PLEASE DONT FORGET ABOUT ME DISNEY

what's up with Hamil's lips?

He is a fag and a liberal. You do the math.

shut up cuck

Mark is based.

Hayden is a cool guy with a cool name.

I like a Hayden guy.
He played Anakin or some shit.
He's from Star Wars.
But who's this guy?

He really triggered you babies huh

George Lucas was pretty fucking based at the event.

>I'm not supposed to say this now and I wasn't supposed to say it then, but it's a movie for 12 year olds

damn mark is unJUSTing at the same time hayden is JUST. dare i say /pottery/

>same hairline
>30 years younger
J

Mark isn't really unJUSTing. Actually he has gained back some of the weight he had before they cast him for TFA, which is causing a lot of people to believe Luke will die in episode VIII.

when did this hairline obsession start?
there was a time men measured their worth with their penis length

I don't blame him. Fuck Disney and nu males.

not sure but im guessing thats george lucas

>John Williams shuts up a crowd of several thousand with a wave of his left hand

Based.

better than Hamil, but that's not too hard

im thinking hes back

we are in a post penis size competition era, the only thing that matters is what color it is

CUTE

Nobody dares disrespect John Williams. The man is beyond a legend.

Hayden has hardly aged at all! AMAZING

The force carries him strong

>Ian stated that his favorite evil scene that he played in Star Wars was the Revenge of the Sith opera scene
BASED

24 mins with Hayden

Let's be honest here. Was Hayden the bad guy? He always came off as trying to do his best with the script. Like, the guy doesn't strike me as a poor actor at all however I've only seen him in the prequels. He's not the best actor in them either, but far from bad.

I feel bad for him actually. He must've gotten so much shit for George's writing of Anakin over the years.

He strikes me as Canadian.

Eh I liked him in Jumper.

He was great in that!

Why is it so hard to just not be fat?

Which is he referring to? All of them?

>I wrote a story about trade routes and senate meetings for children
Is George autistic?

I always felt bad for him.

It's not his fault he was cast in a role that didn't fit him or that he had to recite truly awful dialogue or that he had to work with a hack director who is infamously hopeless in working with performers. And he for sure had no idea he'd end up patched into Return of the Jedi. It didn't help that the last person to play Darth Vader was James Earl motherfucking Jones. Talk about a tough act to follow.

He did the best he could with the awful shit he was working with and unfortunately he became a lightning rod for criticism that wasn't warranted. I mean Lucas is such a hack he made SLJ suck.

this, he's an okay actor, he did the best he could with George's autistic script and direction.

Huh, I never noticed that they actually do kind of look alike.

What would you think if Disney remade PT? Could cast a lot of the same actors, they haven't aged that much, have the same general story, just make it less shit. Is it bad that I actually want that to happen?

>in a role that didn't fit him
memes, memes, memes. He was cast as an edgy teenager amd he portrayed an edgy teenager, if he didn't do it to everybody's standard then that's on him.

>he had to work with a hack director who is infamously hopeless in working with performers
Yet all the real actors on set like Ewan McGregor, Samuel L. Jackson, and Christopher Lee did fine.

that's a stupid fucking idea. That movies saving grace is literally only its late 90s charm, and you want to take that away?

Well it's not that hard to actually make them good. The story that's in there is fine. Don't have to be remade as shit.

When does Hayden speak? Curious to hear what he has to say.

He barely says anything, don't bother. The only interesting aspect of his appearance is the applause he gets going on.

>He was cast as an edgy teenager

He was cast as young Darth Vader and it was a miscasting.

>Yet all the real actors on set like Ewan McGregor, Samuel L. Jackson, and Christopher Lee did fine.

McGregor did alright because he had a previous performance to base his on. Samuel L. Jackson completely sucked, he was fucking awful in those movies. And Christopher Lee was only as fine as he was because he had decades upon decades of experience making shitty movies for shitty directors, and all he had to do was basically play Dracula.

>SLJ did fine
Opinion disregarded

Waaaah hes a libcuck *cries*
*shoved bbc up ass*

Why is it so hard to just stop eating?

>getting upset this quickly
haha

Because food is delicious and being lazy feels awesome.

Yes, all of them.

For you

did they strike a nerve? haha

What's weird is the people blame Anaki for being an edgy teenager but don't mind that most of the newest trilogy's main characters are or look like edgy teenagers.
>kylo
>rey
>hux
And we're only one episode in the new trilogy

He's not done too bad for himself.

Yes.

Why is Mark Hamill always doing a Force Choke hand gesture in like 90% of his photos?

The OC is teen drama kino

How are Rey and Hux edgy? The latter is just a fairly standard Imperial officer, albeit about 20 years younger, I have no idea what you're on about regarding Rey though.

As for Kylo, I think people give him a chance because he's Anakin done right. The dialogue wasn't awful and he just seemed more believable in general. For me, it worked when he started slashing the shit out of computers when he was angry, rather than jerking around from an awkward love scene, to jokey banter, to slaughtering entire towns of sand people in the space of 20 minutes.

t. samefag

Hayden did exactly what George wanted him to do.

George wanted him to act and speak like Vader did in the OT and he did exactly that. Imagine Teen Anakin getting replaced by a Vader Suit with the exact same lines.

It was cool when a robot did that but having a teenager speak like that is pretty ankward. Blame Lucas autistic sense of continuity or praise it.

The other movies Hayden did would have been shit without him as well.

tfw thats literally me

are they going to release a video of the panel? I wanted to see the hayden panel but missed the livestream thing

>Yes, all of them.
Doesn't seem like a very controversial thing to say then. Star Wars' target audience should be children. Now, if he'd said that only about the new trilogy, that would be pretty crazy

>he doesn't share my political beliefs so I hate him!!!

Faggot.

Kylo's actually written and acted well though.

>Yet all the real actors on set like Ewan McGregor, Samuel L. Jackson, and Christopher Lee did fine

Hershlag has spoken about how nobody wanted to cast her after the prequels, and she's a good actress. The people you mentioned were either in minor roles or one of the few things praised about the prequels. Everybody hated Anakin and Padme, and it affected both actors' career. She managed to turn things around because she's a member of the tribe and could call in favours. Hayden had no such luck.

nope, John Williams is a hack. Star Wars soundtrack is ripped off from Holsts - The Planets.

>walking cliche of a character
>well written

Obese tumblrina, pls go.

Being a fairly boring love interest character is a much easier hurdle to get over than, fairly or unfairly, being blamed for ruining one of the most iconic characters of all time.

You can't prove Hayden's career was ruined by the prequels though. He has said before that he got a lot of offers after those movies because they made him a big star, but it bothered him that people only wanted him because he was in Star Wars so he gradually moved away from acting. Not entirely, but his acting career has been more sparse lately.

I love the "John Williams sucks" may may.

Write literally any piece of music and it will sound similar to something that came before.

Compared to Anakin, he's extremely well written.

I'm 20mins in and George still has this uncomfortable blank look on his face. It's like he wants to go home.

/r/the_donald moderator detected

>movie is still shit

>moving the goalposts

thats the liberals though

if he's the donald for constantly bitching about liberals, what are you for constantly spamming this image?

If it makes you feel any better he was recently in a pretty criticly aclaimed movie. Just not oscar hollywood normie tier aclaimed

>that Force choke gesture as he looking at you with death stare
Jeez Hayden.

Thank you. I Checked. I Keked. I saved.

Jesus, does George ever look happy

This is very based men sitting there. Where's Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson, Ray Park at least?

>77
Star Wars was released in 1977

>guy on the left is guy on the right's father
how does time work?

he got the crap for ruining vader, while it was all in the script.. I enjoyed him in the scenes where he could shine

He suck Disney executive dick?

>mfw that's one of my local food courts

go sniff the seat

mark really, really let himself go.

hes alright, just has awful fucking luck with directors

based post.

Go to bed, Nick. Also, can we play Pokemon Snap on the next stream? And also Finn. Bring Finn. I love Finn so much.

JUST

>Anakin done right
>Dialogue wasn't awful
>more believable in general

Your opinion belongs in the trash, Disney shill.

I kinda miss the little retard

IT'S INVASION THEN

why wasn't Alec Guiness there? Jesus, shit like that make my blood boil.

he's breeding his jewess all day long

radelaide cunt

Please kill this meme as well as yourself

WTF is he sick?

>how is hux edgy?
>missing his entire autistic rant