I will argue with anyone about anything

Go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rX4g0sxDCEw?list=PLvNolaUTgoKMNUUFWfLTY3mqjsx7HGx7H
youtube.com/watch?v=-73pafJ9RFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

вecтa тeoдeн хaл?

dutch architecture and engineering is among the best in the world

The programming language is alright but the game is literally glorified chess lmao.
AI'D.

No it is not, it is very old and not modern. 80% of our country is made of bricks from the 19th century it can collapse with the slightest earthquake

No you won't

Yes i will, checkmate

Speak human, filthy animal

Poland is the king of shithole.

That title belongs to *kraine

Poland saved Europe multiple times and it will again. They are gods chosen people

Italy is the best country in the world.

Prove me wrong, piece of shit.

carthago delenda est?
ni men baichi ma?
doe hoore kuk?

there is literally nothing wrong with being contrarian

Smart guy

Dutch people are friendly but boring

No you won't

Netherlands is literally below sea level

Its called Shitaly for a reason, not only does their skin colour resemble shit its also their architecture, language and culture

This is why r*ssians are subhuman, not even capable of peforming Humanoid speach

D*tch ''people'' are literely filthy mutant giants, with jaws like that of a hippo we boring for sure but we are ultr orthodox jew tier when it comes to being friendly

50/50

I wont what exactly? can you elaborate your argument please

why are dutchies so arrogant bitches?

Since we are literally the human form of absolute perfection we get to behave like this. We have the right to do so especially against sl*v sub animals called r*asians

Wildberger is right about real numbers.

I fail to see any reason to believe that a noticable number of mathematicians will stop using real numbers any time soon

that guy is just seeking attention

The Holocaust happened and anyone who disagrees is a butthurt stormfag

The Holocaust happened to some extend yes. But the numbers provided by the jews is false

Wildberger is wrong about real numbers.

I fail to see any reason to believe that a noticable number of mathematicians will not
stop using real numbers any time soon

that guy is just a genious

Wildberger is as right as he is wrong about real numbers.

>mfw we got two time-gets

America is a mexican colony, lets see you get out of that one

The Netherlands is a better country than Nicaragua.

Wildberger is objectively trying to confuse people with his theory, therefore his real intentions are unknown thus we can not make a conclusion about him or about what he is trying to teach

Meaning he is as right as he is right, and as wrng as he is wrong

Nicaragua is approximately 130,370 sq km, while Netherlands is approximately 41,543 sq km. Meanwhile, the population of Nicaragua is 6 million people 11 million more people live in Netherlands.

Meaning the N*therlands is 3x smaller and 2.5x more populated.

Meaning Nicaraguans enjoy a country that both larger in size and less populated they have more space + better climate

Nicaragua 3 - 0 Shitholland

Wildbergers correctness and incorrectness about real numbers can be ascertained, since he only states theories and opinions.

Wildberger is right about large numbers and infinite sets.

America is a continent and no country.

Mexico is a country within America.

Mexican population becomes majority in two American countries.

Intentional population growth is a form of colonization.

the United States of AMERICA is being colonized by Mexicans.

Checkmate

Opinions are based on arguments. Arguments can be true and untrue. Trueness and un-trueness can be valued as correctness and incorrectness.

Dutch is an ugly language

''ugly'' is a opinion and can not be valued as trueness. It is a fact that majority of people would appreciate the Dutch language thus making it nice

I'm ugly.

You are a good person and entitled to live like royalty

Hmm the dutchie ignored my other wildberger post. It seems he is uncomfortable with it.

God isn't real

''ugly'' is a social construct that cannot be valued as a fact, meaning as long as enough people consider you attractive it means you are
I think you are attractive. You are now no longer ugly

God is a uncenable entity which can neither be proven to exist nor proven not to exist
Meaning there is a 50% chance god does exists, checkmate

I am 21 and live in my moms attic. I dropped out of collage and am a neet, virgin. All i am entitled to at this moment is a trainticket to auswitch.

Wildberger wishes me to ignore monkeys, thus so i shall

>You are now no longer ugly.
wtf I love you and your country now

>I will argue with anyone about anything
You are a beautiful and intelligent human being.
Argue on.

Wtf? You got triggered by that? I'm disappointed desu

But there 50% chance God doesn't exist.
So he is isn't real as is we can only care about things we know are true, to believe without fact of certainty is called faith, but it's naive.

Didn't the manlet dutch drown in floodings?

new zealand is better than old zealand

50/50 no one wins

Thats a question, not an argument

new zealand got rekt by earthquake while as old zealand is still perfectly intact and full of racially superior humans that enjoy a higher quality of life

Dutch is an inferior language to German because the grammar is simpler.

Norwegians are much more developed than the dutch. We have much more resources than you. The remnant of the past is what you are living on, the east indies is gone. What are you now, except a very small country?

You're degenerate like us

>racially superior humans
erhmm, swamp jews are subhuman sweaty x

>What are you now, except a very small country?

Thats a question, not an argument. But how would you know? You're just a N*rwigian cuck that gets cuked by Sw * the witch it's self is already the cuck capital of Europe

Your country might be bigger, but when it comes to face to face or personal bases we will smackely stamp on as the little pethatic cave troll midgets you are

My argument is that you are nothing, and you result in the simple ad hominem. I thought you dutch could not sink so low. I would argue that you are weak and probably communist.

It is unfair that the era of the late Roman Republic does not also focus on the decades prior to Julius Caesar's rise to fame. The Gracchus brothers, Gaius Marius, Sulla, and many others set the stage for the creation of the principate - the public bestows all the glory upon Caesar himself from my perspective

German isnt even a official unified language, a feritity of versions of german is spoken in different parts of germany it even has multipale writin scripts

While as Dutch is a single unified language witch not only sounds better to pile of scat comming out of the mouth of the germans it is aslo more advanced

Who are you ? i cant even point your country on the map that's of relevant you are now stfu and go back to working in a 3rd world iPhone factory making trash MY PEOPLE to use

Angl*s on an island that feed on kiwis that gets cucked by native niggers and Asians is calling us the superior to the Glorious Holy Dutch Above Human race ''swamp jews'' how pathetic..

My weed is top quality you piece of shit

you're a pretty sexy guy

Muahaha another relevant country that i can't point on the map is talking about the quality of is narcotics.

Truly 3rd world tier subhuman

The number 1 comes before 2

This website is Sup Forums

You are using the internet

You are alive

You are not a figment of my imagination

Cuckolding is bad

Netherlands is not full of cuckolds

I didn’t fuck your mother

OP is not a cum-guzzling faggot

traps are gay

im ugly and a virgin need, sorry

>you burnt my ass, a-are you communist hmm?

It does, its called the EU

aww you must be right btw i'm learning your language rate me: kdlgjdkgksjckfkekappgjrvelsicjkslfjgkdocjdndmcodjwnkemgbdbsvcugodnrbdkdlcovjdkagqbwbrktkcuclljkjkjjkkkjniggerjfkdkslvjdtvdck

the ancestor of Indo-European people is the Hyperborean

I have many reasons to live. I should continue my existence.

>The number 1 comes before 2
many numbers do. 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 etc meaning number 1 is not the only number before 2.
This website is Sup Forums

>You are using the internet
I am adicted to the internet thus i am victim. Meaning the internet is using ME

>You are alive
I am a highly intelligent robot programed to debate. Thus not alive.

>You are not a figment of my imagination
It is perfectly posible that you are in a coma and thus imaganing all of this

>Cuckolding is bad
It is sexual fetish thus perfectly natural thus good

>Netherlands is not full of cuckolds
It is.

>I didn’t fuck your mother
My mom doenst talk about her sex life with me, so it is perfectly possible

how is dis song
also is this from the netherlands
youtu.be/rX4g0sxDCEw?list=PLvNolaUTgoKMNUUFWfLTY3mqjsx7HGx7H

The number 1 is an integer, and 1.1 is not.

Brazil is shithole the entire country is literally associated with crime, rape, filth, corruption, diseases, poorness

You should end your existence immediately and take as many of your people to hell with you asap

Indo-Eur*beans are descendants of the superior Afraid master race just like all the other subhuman races

End your miserable existence you filthy jungle negro

I don't even know why I made you say that, I'm crying right now. Listening to Maggot Brain doesn't help a bit.

kdya d srwstt ara at ura ass hoeke sadf afsfg sgejhy. ik hou van goede dingen tet wstruir erys tuyiet ys sdy styst.
You understand?

Bro don't this to this fag. He doesn't have a gf .
Brazil has anitta
youtube.com/watch?v=-73pafJ9RFg

Literal Nigger tier ''music'' that encourages the Humans of the Dutchoid master race to lower themselves to the level of may god forgive for uttering this word, americans

''1'' can be writtin in many forms example: 1,0 and now it is, checkmate again

I taught i just orderd you to end your misrable pathetic existence, how are you not obeying you master? Explain your self slave

Don't listen*

are you being ironic by posting annita?

But you wont disprove this

Fucking sideways france.

German cinema is infinitely superior to Dutch cinema.

The number 1 will always be an integer regardless of how you express it. The manner it is expressed does not change the value, therefore, 1, 1.0, and 1,0, are all integers, where as 1.1 and 1,1 are not. Your arguments sucks cock and argued nothing.

Reminder that the brainlet OP got triggered because he couldn't talk about Math so he started attacking us hues.

Jesus is the son of god. Moloch cucks hate Jesus. Debate me.

>I taught i just orderd you to end your misrable pathetic existence
Maybe you should follow your own advice, sweetie:

Damn, btfo by the real nordics

The holocaust didn't happen

Ik weet dat je een Aziaat bent meneer Zhang. Je houd niemand voor de gek vuile spleetoog slaaf ras.

i said i am a virgin neet. i get rejected by men too meaning i cant be a cum-guzzling faggot even if i wanted

Says the fr*nch colony

For the german cinema to be superior to the dutch one, the dutch one needs the exists in the first place.

fuck you, you got me with this one

jesus is the son of a jew

you can only dream of a neet life in Western-Europa you filthy monkey eating jugle cannibal negro

>manlets died, genetically superior ones remains = btfo

retard level mindset

>The holocaust didn't happen
efficiently enough, i agree

The winning post everyone. Thank you OP for an entertaining thread

You're a fucking NEET. You're scum of the earth. Your existence is more pathetic than anything and you know it. You can throw all your little insults but I KNOW that you're aware that you're worse than manure, dutchie.

spoken like a true hadji
no doubt you have more 'jew" ancestors than I.
Also Mohammad was the most jewish fuck to ever exist.

So you dont wish to gargle human semen using it as a mouthwash before going to sleep every night.
Got it

then, than? don't care

Americans are fat and stupid

Stroopwafels are great.

You got me motherfucker, well done i was getting tired

Falling for a bait this hard, end your self