X-24

You now realize that Wolverine's evil clone may not be dead. In the original timeline, Logan took two adamantium bullets to the head and healed.

The series is too inconsistent for him not to be dead. The plot demanded that the bullet be the only thing capable of killing Logan,and hence his clone. Although this is the same Wolverine that got knocked out by a bullet to the head, and now takes them like it's Nothing.

I guess the Logan thread wasn't enough for this pearl of wisdom.

X-24s skull was blown to smithereens, destroying his brain in the process

even if it was possible for his destroyed brain to heal, the adamantium shrapnel throughout his head would prevent it

wolverine can heal everything except for his adamantium, if the adamantium is fucked up in a way that would prevent healing the brain, then hes fucked

as for why the bullet in xmen origins wolverine only gave him memory loss, you could chalk that up to the bullet being a lower caliber or logan's adamantium being purer/stronger than X-24s

>TFW X-24 is still alive but without the memories of ever being evil so he will just try to figure who he was and even believe he is the original one after finding shit about "himself"

I already made a thread about this a while back

X-24 didnt have an adamantium skull, as evidenced by his skull getting destroyed by the shotgun early on

His healing capabilities are also slightly weaker than Logan's too I believe, which is why he needed the steroid stuff

So would the bullet being effective on Wolverine be simply a pipe dream?

Thankfully this is an alternate timeline and the movie is the complete package with a proper beginning and ending.
Good thing tend to happen when studios give artistic freedom to directors.

X-24 ded Logan ded. We might see future movies with Laura but that won't affect this masterpiece.

Not a pipedream. In the movie it really was lethal. There is no evidence to suggest otherwise.
X-24 did have an adamantium skull just like Logan did.

Why were the Reavers awful at their job? They seemed more stupid than ballsy.

its possible that the Logan bullet was solid adamantium, while the Origins bullet was only partially adamantium, or even only coated in it. This would make more sense since adamantium would be a lot more scarce and difficult to work with in the 70s/80s (whenever Origins took place)

How does one even make an adamantium bullet? All the parts would be welded together in unbreakable metal.

You are reading too much into this. Fuck cinematic universes and all their shinenigans.

Logan was a self contained movie, you don't need to see any other films to understand everything. Whatever they said in the movie is canon in that movie, nothing else really matter.
It's possible that you are right of course but I don't think the filmmakers bothered with establishing continuity with the other movies, since those were pieces of shit anyway.

OH MY GOD WHO THE HELL CARES

I'm not trying to excuse the filmmakers; you think George Lucas gave any fucking thought to the fight choreography or lightsaber forms when he shot the first duel between Darth Vader and Ben Kenobi in A New Hope? Fuck no, and it was hindered by technical limitations of cinema at the time. But we are meant to be immersed in these worlds, to believe that they make sense and could logically happen, so while sometimes the filmmakers make the effort to have things adhere to the internal logic of the universe, it often falls to the audience to fill in the blanks and keep the immersion going.

Once the facade drops and the viewers are reminded too often that it really is just a movie, they can no longer suspend their disbelief and the whole experience is cheapened.

So yeah, I'm gonna assume the Origins bullet was coated in adamantium while the Logan bullet was pure solid adamantium. Because the alternative is acknowledging that the filmmakers just don't give a fuck (which is true, but not what I want to think when I'm watching a movie).

Logan made sense to me. And that's the only this that matters since it's a self contained movie.
I don't give a shit about what happened in a shitty origin story.
The studios sure as shit don't care coz that wont bring the paper

Logan made sense, but they make it a point that Logan is set in the same continuity as the other films (Xavier refers to the Statue of Liberty from the first film and Logan says that was a long time ago)

If you want to have your film set in the same timeline as other films, you should adhere to the internal logic and continuity shared across the franchise

Origins technically didn't even happen because of the time travel shit, but time travel shit shouldn't and doesn't affect the physics of adamantium and/or adamantium bullets.

So the only logical explanation is that Stryker's bullet wasn't as strong, which means it probably wasn't solid adamantium

>Logan made sense, but

BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP, HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING LET IT GO, LET IT GO FUCKING FROZEN LET IT THE FUCK GO

Not the guy but Maybe you should ask for his address so you can suck each others dicks.

Why even bother replying? I'm just discussing a movie I like on a TV/Movies board. Honestly just kill yourself if you're that bored

Maybe you should ask for a new pair of rims for your cuntmobile.

Well it was a shot to the front of the head vs a shot to the back of the head. The thickness of the skull/admantium at the front is the greatest on the entire head, whereas the back is the weakest (i think, the temples might be weaker)

Just disregard X-Men Origins. The timeline and continuity is a mess, anyway.

The only reason why one would think that X-24 would be killed by the adamantium bullet would have to be his subpar healing factor. It was shown in the farm scene that his healing factor can be overloaded, so an adamantium bullet just might kill him.

It would be interesting to see how X-24 would recover from a wound like that. His brain could grow back, but his skull is fucked.

This is he bullet from Origins, now compare it to the fucking adamantium hollow point from Logan.

That's why x24 died.

Keep sucking that cock, shill.

What happens if you cut off Logan's arm/leg at the joint? It would grow back, right, without the adamantium? Why hasn't this happened?