Was it a hate crime?

was it a hate crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, blacks cannot commit hate crimes because they don't have power or privilege.

wtf I hate crime now

White is not a race you idiots

>This is the narrative that liberals support
I would like to know what they think of this?

>Liberals
>thinking
good one, toothpaste.

Blacks can't be racist. He was a good boy. Delete this.

Lol

Anyway OP. Hate crime is just another buzzword used to police nationalism. You should be against the labeling of crime as "hate crime" on either side

First post, best post

I'm sure he had suffered just as much as those slaves he was raping a woman for.

>toothpaste
dying

I'm so glad legions of white sports fans support these vibrant youths attending the same universities as their daughters :^) they all good boyz :^)

>hate crime
it is a retarded concept

His actions are purely a result of the failings of white America. We should really blame institutional racism. The Donald Trumps of the world are the true racist rapists.

>400 years of slavery
>football player

racism and head trauma

They have the power to commit rape so yes they do have power. And they have the privilege to be freed from all guilt and blame because of their skin colour.

If your wife / girlfriend war raped by a nigger, would you leave her for being a coalburner?

honestly stimulates your frontal lobe.

of fucking course

Just a nigger being a nigger, probably watched one too many tarantino or spike Lee movies. How much prison time did he get? Wanna bet how long it takes him to convert to islam in prison?

Why are american niggers so obsessed with slavery when they weren't alive

Welcome, newfaggot.

WE WAZ KANGZ AND SLAVEZ

Calling shenanigans that he said this.

She was unconscious.
Brandon Vandenburg was also there, but couldn't get it up.

This so much

I can't believe it's 2016 and we still have discussions about this sort of thing

Well the question would be why was she around him

If he broke into my house and raped my wife of course I wouldn't leave her, just kill the munt and his family

Rapists will typically find a phoney excuse for their actions, because somewhere deep down their conscience, they know they are being absolute pieces of shit, but since they are psychopaths with very little lucidity, they can easily fool themselves into believing excuses than normal people couldn't. If you told yourself that you're raping a woman because "she turned me on", you wouldn't be able to believe it, but those psychos are.

Slavery is just another such excuse.

The sad thing is when feminists act retarded and use psychopaths' arguments and try to "counter" them, such as "I didn't ask for it because I dressed like a slut," that is fucking retarded.

Studies have shown that what rapists look at in terms of clothes and look are much more practical: pony tails allow for easy grabbing of the head, tight jeans aren't easy to remove, dresses are, etc.

Will you morons stop "trolling"? I know you think you're being funny and all but think of the newfag who will take what you say literally and never come back, or come in drones and say the same shit you say, but MEAN it.

You may actually be the second sort of retard, though.

>trolling is dangerous

>400

>Trump's fault

This is Obongo's fault.

That race baiting piece of shit. Blacks in America get a head start, not white people. But they are just too lazy to actually do anything about it. They want literally everything handed to them.

I know people who 100% believe this

Stop knowing them. It's not healthy.

The judge giving a minimum sentence for niggers who raped a pee'd on a white woman while yelling racial slurs is disgusting.

They should be in prison until they die

Did he actually say that

I doubt he read it. Probably already back on the trap threads. Millennials.

>Hate Crime; A savage Hypocrisy

Truth is, they will not know about this, since (((media))) is shilling with other narratives. So they will stay retarded until they get raped or killed first hand

It was a hate crime against the black man because he was being oppressed and the white girl has white privilege.

It was recorded.

Are you a sportsball fan? That would explain your nigger apologetics

I swear the people that work in the media deserve a place in hell. Ignoring actual real victims while defending obvious criminals like Mike Brown or trying to convince everyone a terrorist attack didn't have a Islamic-related motive.

>Studies have shown that what rapists look at in terms of clothes and look are much more practical: pony tails allow for easy grabbing of the head, tight jeans aren't easy to remove, dresses are, etc.

This shit has been debunked. Rapists don't look for ponytails. They're usually niggers who look for weak, unaccompanied white women.

>This shit has been debunked.

All right, friendo, I'll take your word for it. Could you provide a source?

I can't give you my source because my source is my woman telling me about it, but if it's untrue, I'm interested.

Gibs me studies, Americo.

Bin your fucking knife pussy, we can't have you or your 3 year old committing hate speech or we'll tell the state services on you.

Oeh he got you there Willem

They live streamed his trial and there were threads all over pol. fucking hell his defense lawyer was hilarious.

>it wazunt rite, bwut it wazunt rape.

This so fucking hard. As usual, first comment best comment

Assuming hell exists every single journalist will rot there for eternity.

it's a made up thing so the whites can feel in tune with blackie

It was part of the evidence submitted through video tapes that the rapists themselves recorded.

Why bring up an impotent piece of shit that dry humped someone unconscious compared to someone that penetrated and defecated on someone unconscious. They are completely different.

>when your rapist didn't even find you attractive he just wanted to punish you for what while males did

poor woman she must be devastated

>just kill the munt and his family
yeah, do that and you'll end up in a prison cell with 15 hardened niggers and coloreds
good luck then

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

Nope

this isn't real...
r-right?
someone pls confirm

>1 bost by dis ID

You need to kill them

its satire i think

tell me this is shooped I can't tell what's real anymore

parody account

that's the parody account. the problem is that you can't tell it's not real

dog bless

scum of the earth fucking children running this nation

makes me fucking sick

Yes. Not that agree that such a thing should exist, but since it does it should apply to this nigger.

We gotta share this on twitter

Nagger judge gave him the minimum cuz he a gud boi an he not want to destroy his life over some privileged white bitch

Sounds like it.

I doubt head trauma made that much of a difference with that nog.

wait so, was he actually enslaved for 400 years?

wow that really fucking makes me think

Shucks, this certainly invites you to meditate

kek be blessed

He got the legendary dub-dubs
>wipes sweat off brow

underrated toothpaste post

i frequent a sports blog and they have a woman there just to write about athletes raping/beating women and she covers the legal precedings thoroughly yet no mention of this, hmmmm

No. Racism is power + privilege. Black people can't be racist because they have neither. If you disagree with me then you're wrong. My professor knows more than some Sup Forums tard.

American slavery starts (black slaver, Anthony Johnson): 1655
American slavery ends: 1865

That's 210 years, maximum. Where are the other 190?

He's bullshitting.

I remember that case. The whole Vanderbilt case was a clusterfuck. He wasn't the only one who did the raping. She was gangraped and sexually assaulted by several guys, including a white guy. He and the other rapists did the deed, took pictures, carried her around and did all of this crazy shit. One took a pic of stuff in her vagina and making an "OMG" comedic face or some shit.

Like a lot of black degenerates, they're clinging to race/BLM and invoking slavery. This was never uttered during the case, he expressed sorrow for his actions and was generally depressed by his actions.

Now, he's a militant enraged black who is "being punished by da man" when he fucked himself over by raping the woman. He's just using this as a scapegoat excuse to cover up his own guilt and degeneracy.

Review the case from the beginning. Race was never a motivation to rape her. He's a degenerate rapist attempting to now bring race into it because it's the flavor of the month.

>. If you told yourself that you're raping a woman because "she turned me on", you wouldn't be able to believe it, but those psychos are.

Precisely how Muslims blame women for getting raped.

It's institutionalized in their religion to blame the victim, because too many of them were doing this anyway.

>Sup Forums on rape

>any woman accuses a white man of rape
>she's clearly lying to destroy his reputation
>fucking slut got what she deserved, she was asking for it

>white woman accuses black guy of rape
>fucking nigger, he should be lynched as punishment

Really makes you think

Your avarage white rapist is a nutjob suffering from mental disorder

Your avarage black rapist is your avarage nigger

>racism and head trauma
That how his kike (or token female nig) lawyer will try to get him off. Although this being in TN (I assume that's a Davison Country jump-suit), I believed that nigger is fucked. The hate crime shit is just more political theater