Newfag here.what does Sup Forums think of italy?

newfag here.what does Sup Forums think of italy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAD4NjajX6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what france wishes it could be

old world mexico

traitors

Incompetend but eternal ally

>implying you didn't make the exact same thread yesterday

Niggers of Europe

Greasy and not white. Filthy wops.

Hot women and Mafia.

Too many Secret Societies. Isn't Illuminati an Italian word?

A bunch of catholic wannabe-machos with an oedipus complex.

Also good food and nice cars.

good food, good family values but I wish you'd keep your organized crime over there

good food, bad people

bro tier for the most part

I was in sicily and I fucking hated it though, sorry

I like scilly.
>The people there generally
>dispise the EU
>dispise niggers, kebabs
>dispise Marxism
Though sicillians drive rather recklessly.
Northern itallians, they can be rather jew towards skiee tourists.

Nice to be a tourist in feburary.
All resturants are practically empty and you become imporant.

Yes, it means "Enlightened ones"
(but I thinks is also a latin word that was unchanged in italian)

Not much really. A fiery bunch, and seems there's not much of an SJW problem over there. Dunno really.

This. The French are a joke culturally compared to the Northern Italians.

The south is just trash.

You literally have been the home of the biggest and most important masonic lodge of the western world for the last 500 years.

Not that that's a bad thing, but jesoos learn stuff before posting about it

Tourists are fucking cancer

Buy Assassin's Creed II and watch Florence or Venice from there, fucking apes

Canada what is your problem?

The Canadians are a joke culturally compared to the North Eastern and Western Americans.

Toronto is just trash.

Thats the poles

Loud people, ok food. I like how your mafia does business
Shit flag, needs more eagle.

Keked

pretty much a non-country.

Una fatza una razza

Hey brooooss

Shit is about to hit the fan in italy, this will be a long and hot summer

i must say the heat isn't too bad in Palermo this year

p-papa?

Jews controlling my country by marrying into politically relevant families

FUCK OFF PLEASE

fuck off nigger

Great Food!
also:
>Gina Lollobrigida
>Sophia Loren
>Sophia Lucia
>Sam Giancana
>Tony Accardo

TERRONI DI MERDA

eh, i'm in emilia and i hope every day it doesn't rain else humidity skyrockets, shit's good for you tough; also, do you think EU will take away the licenses for beach owners?
And what's up with the migrants down there even in your zone? in reggio it seems like going into the bronx when you go into certain zones and at night you see ugly faces everywhere, i went into bologna last week and it was even worse

Confederation of cowards, only good for cooking with the most bitchy women on earth.

quadro ha parlato la verita

Who Aosta here?

Very efficient at modern warfare. Yes sir, uncontested.

/thread

Niggers of Europe.
Literally believes air conditioning will kill you.
Thinks circulating air gives you neck pains.
Lives at home until 30's
No jobs based on merit. All obtained via patronage, nepotism etc.
Scared of 2ft waves at beach
Believes you will die if you swim after eating.
Thinks wearing a sweater or scarf will keep you from getting bronchitis.
No clothes dryers
Works about 2 hours a day due to breaks, coffee, lunch etc.

No, it's the gypsies.

Did some Italian take your girl or something, Jeb?

No married one and have visited and been warned by her Father in law how back-asswards his home country is.

Try harder faggot.

My family came from there.

Thankfully, my family's village chose to go to New York instead of Buenos Aires or Sao Paulo. That would have sucked.

Maybe your father in law is just a fucking idiot then. That is if you aren't lying, of course.

Northern Italy is amazing. Milan is beautiful, amazing architecture, a great place to study due to the Roman Empire, the many republics, and the rennasaince. The greatest mind ever to live in Da Vinci hails from northern Italy, and you play great football.

Southern Italy is pretty trash though. Very poor and undeveloped, and a bit depressing to be honest. Plus, the plurality of Italian burgers come from southern Italy, giving it an even worse reputation.

>air conditioning can be bad for you if you have huge temperature differences
>no one believes that
>thanks to the lack of jobs and housing prices many don't have an alternative
>true
>What? Never heard this
>True, swimming in cold water after eating a lot can kill you
>false
>not needed since we generally have decent weather and just hang our clothes to dry
>blatantly false

Meant to say my Father-in-law

I prefer Torino to Milan.

Southern Italy has it's gems. Sicily is always a favourite holiday destination for me. The rusticness has it's charm for me.

>Plus, the plurality of Italian burgers come from southern Italy, giving it an even worse reputation.
Average Italian-American Income: $62k
Also, the only White ethnic group in the USA that's still growing from natural births.

Okay, I lied when I said it was the only White ethnic group growing from natural births. Swiss-Americans are also growing, but that's just because the Amish fuck like rabbits.

I'm quite certain your father in law is the quintessential Terrone. And works for the state or big company. Everyone else works there asses off for like 1500$ a month..

Well if you think Italians are weerd about drafts, ask a Russian about sitting on cold surfaces its there Kriptonite..

britishwedding.jpeg

How did you marry one? Were you working there? I've never met an American that spoke fluent Italian.

it could be better down here desu they're shoving a lot of refugees in hotels in my zone but over all they don't stay here for too long because to theme Sicily is like never leaving at all ;-)

SHOOO ANGLO SHOOO!

el padANO

will always love u with all my heart, sorry, it was the communist who switched sides
Salò remebers! (..)7

I love pizza!

my fucking sides

how much is a motel in venice i go there next month for fucking my new wife

motel? lmao

Northern Italian. Hey how's it going? Currently in America but it is great there, not as good as southern Italy

i was in florence and venice a couple of years ago and i played ac2. it's far better without the niggers

>Venice
Literally the mummified heart of a once great civilization. Venice is dead. It's been basically relegated to Italian Disneyland status. The actual Venetians now live in Veneto.

damn, shit's badder here:
>mayor doesn't give a shit about the state of the town, even lives in another one
>mayor gets some africans to live and work in my town
>Forza Nuova(radical right) movement protests because the mayor didn't told anyone about the 40.000 shekels + housing and food inside an hotel
>7 bus full of cops shows up to keep the situation under control but nothing happens(they still are here and the mosque of the town keeps getting bigger and bigger every year)
>some days ago a food factory gets reopened for check after 2 years of complete abandon
>rats invade the town but i live just a bit outside it so when i go for a walk i can see all the fucking vermins both in the balconies and inside the empty houses and in the streets

Correta

You are a faggot that doesn't know about thermical excursion. You get sick from excessive air conditioning due to the sudden change of temperature from outside.

Litterally American Education

Why would you be going outside though? It's not like any of you on here have jobs.

faggot leave, you probably work as security at target or some shit

BIPPITY BOOPITY A SPAGHETTI

we have no fear of getting shot or mugged by your kin so we can go out for pleasure as well, not just for necessity

>litterally believe that we don't work
>yet we're the 8th economy in the world

I touched a nerve there, didn't I?

On another note, how does it feel to know that the only Italian city that will exist in 50 years will be Buenos Aires?

being retarded causes hilarity, you can't touch a nerve by simply being a retarded amerimongrel

Great cultural heritage, history before 20th century.
Afterwards - somewhat irrelevant.
In 20th century - big fail in ww2, great filmmakers. Modern Italy is good cuisine, football, sea resorts, maybe automotive industry. Also Berlusconi, the Putin's friend.

lmao nope, im cool asf senpai, you are mad because you know you are a sad ignorant faggot that gets roasted everytime he tries to sound culturally proficient in some way

CAN'T BLOCK THE WOP
CAN'T SNEAK ON THE SPIC
[spoiler]WOP WOP PULL OVER THAT DEBT TOO FAT[/spoiler]

>>True, swimming in cold water after eating a lot can kill you
man, what are they putting in the spaghetti over there?

My favorite ally in Hearts of Iron 4.

My favorite country I've been to in Europe besides Spain. Even though your government is completely bankrupt. Did a road trip from Venice to Garmisch in Germany a few years ago. Northern Italy was tight

Nigga, we go hard with our spaghetti here

Poor dirty greaseballs. Not turning into fascist paradise and kicking africans back into the sea/10

full of niggers. venice is literally a coon town

1. top #1 architecture
2. cool food
3. cucked after mussolini died
4. mafia

you have to be croatian to get stuck in the cuckery of venice
protip: sometimes,get off the beaten path faggot

who /perugia/ here?

Fuck off Ireland, you're not fooling anyone

some people eat lots of heavy foods like pepperoni/eggplants with lots of oil/deep fried, you have to watch out for those but if you eat something light you still can take a bath, just be careful of the thermal shock between the body temperature(stomach) and water temperature

Is the south really this bad?
youtube.com/watch?v=OAD4NjajX6Y

i wanted to see the city. what's wrong with that?

>>mayor doesn't give a shit about the state of the town, even lives in another one

#KEKED

can confirm Bologne is by far worse, that city at night is full of drug addicts/drug sellers/potheads/homeless people/people pissing on the walls of the university/alcoholics/niggers/moroccans/pakis/southerners who shout at every hour of the night and white snobs, never go there for the new year eve, trust me don't do it, people get even crazier

nothing, but like every other popular attraction, theres gonna be shit people festering
btw they obv dont live in venice, they get there by train or some shit

> incompetend

Are they dead now?

oh and i forgot to mention a huge problem we have in Palermo is the fucking trash in the streets it is absolutely unacceptable