Jesus Christ, Favreau. It's just a grilled cheese

Jesus Christ, Favreau. It's just a grilled cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6g1bETSDdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>butter and oil
>knuckle tattoos
>all that pretentious hand movement

Dumb template poster
Dumb bot poster

Autistic archive snitch
Autistic reddit repost crier

>that much fucking cheese

an artist at work

Dumb template poster
Dumb bot poster
Dumb mobile coward

not on mobile lil bitch

>he thinks I'm a bot
>now I personally dug in the archives, found the thread, saved the web, and copied the text

I know who you are and what other questionable material you posted dumb mobile poster
don't make me call them

Have a sandwich with your cheese.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6g1bETSDdg

this desu

uh oh, watch out! detective mr. gumshoe autismo is on the case and you're in big trouble OP!

Thoughts on these eggs?

fuck at this point you can pretty much tell when its jack

>fat cunt
>diagnosed with type-2 diabeetus last year
>deserved every word of that diagnosis
>given a drug called Metformin to help "start on the path back"
>no side effects
>doctor ups the dosage from 1,000mg/day to 2,000mg/day
>presumably because I'm a tall, fat cunt
>side effects now include diarrohea
>good thing I don't have a job, because whew
>side effects now also include severe appetite-loss
>just looking at food makes me feel tired
>fast food and disgustingly-indulgent meals now seem like chores
>my appetite for ice cream is almost entirely gone
>looking at these webms almost made me throw up
>I drink more water than those cunts from the film The Faculty (1996), now

It's an interesting ride, a very interesting ride

what is this shit called?
not the first time i see it and why the hell do they always dump liters of sauce on crisps.

What even is this?

This movie sucked. Idk why it got so much praise

I think he made an omelet in a zip-lock bag submerged in simmering water or something.

He really did nothing wrong besides pile on slightly too much cheese. You fucking autists know nothing about cooking.

>margarine
>oil

Fucking just use butter like a normal person

learn to cook

[spoilers]faggot

Margarine is industrial waste marketed as food

>he's able to spread it, so it must be margarine

>doesn't have green chili
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I'm a fan of olive margarine, myself

It's supposed to be a simple sandwich not a performance.

Butter burns easily, mixing a little oil in the pan helps.

Can we meme Favreau onto the Rogan podcast?

>hes not a chef

wew lad what's it like working in a call center, you fucking retarded indian? How many virulent diseases have you gotten from wiping the dirty curry shit off of your ass with your hand? Huh? What kind of culture thinks its okay to inadvertently cover all of your belongings in a thin layer of shit because of your non existent hygiene?

multiple slices of different kinds of cheese as if anyone could fucking taste the difference besides a supertaster and also fucking up your shit with different melting times for each slice guarantees hard bits in the middle.

Overuse of butter but not by much, adjusts the temperature instead of an low even heat to melt the cheese, plus he uses too fucking much cheese and that butter soaks deep into the bread due to the excessive length of time on the grill.

Also: no mustard or tomato

Live a little.

Chefs are angry drunken numales with bad hair and cringe tattoos that think their job is the most important job on the planet. Half the fun of watching Chopped or Hells Kitchen or Cutthroat Kitchen is laughing at those fucking losers' lives. I'd rather be a bum than a chef

>literally the only thing more important to human existence is food is water

Wow you 17 year old edge lord scumbag. It seems to me like preparing food is the most important job on the planet? What do you have to say now you little curry sucking faggot?

>all that pretentious hand movement
user I want you to define the word "pretentious" for us in your own words because you clearly have no idea what it means

I hoped this story was about Jon Favreau so he could stop destroying Disney movies.

No one HAS to eat at restaurants retard. If every chef went on strike tomorrow no one would die. You're not that fuckin important. Treating the act of preparing food as if it's some sophisticated amazing feat is cringe. You're one step away from a garbage man that takes out the food, get over yourselves.

you need a wall to block typical american cuisine from leaving the country?

No nigger. That webm is the text book definition. It's a fucking grilled cheese, it is not that important, stop treating cooking like it is an incredibly technical impressive feat that I should admire.

I've come up with a new recipe!