Another day wasted working instead of doing something productive

>Another day wasted working instead of doing something productive

>TFW I realize that I should be working on my real passions because I only have one life to live but I know that even if I didn't work I'd just waste my time not doing anything productive
>TFW on the verge of quitting my wagie job every single day

A-at least I made almost $200 today...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_Student_Assistance_Program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a couple more days like that and you'll have the minimum wage you need to live here for a month
hell, there was an argie user working off the record making $250 a month

Yeah but I don't speak Spanish and I'd have nothing to really do there anyway.

I simply don't have the will for self improvement on my own.

>not working your ass off for first world wages and then moving to 6 months of neet life to the third world with lower cost of life
no wonder you consider making the same thread everyday to be a good idea

how would NEET life help me? I'd just be bored as fuck and waste it all on Sup Forums or some other useless activity.

My real problem is the lack of will and perseverance. Im too weak to follow my own intuition.

>tfw i realise that i have no passions in life

That's too bad

ummm..isn't uni free/subsidized in Canada?

>free healthcare
>well-established safety net

wtf is your excuse? don't give us the same sob story about your parents not helping you again. consider yourself blessed that they haven't kicked you out yet

or maybe you do, just divided into more than one thing so it is not noticeable.

No it's not free. $7k+ for all university programs tuition in my province.

My parents will never kick me because I use Jewish guilt tactics and make them feel bad. My only happiness in life is the fact I'm investing almost all my income.

why not go into medicine and move to a country in south america, or learn a trade such as plumbing or electrical. you'd be invaluable.

ummmm....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_Student_Assistance_Program

are you me?
my teacher gave me a 2nd chance to prepare myself for a final a week ago, tomorrow is the exam at 9am and i didnt even started to study
he trusted in me, i told him i would prepare well for it and i failed miserably
to be honest it saddens me the fact i will disappoint him tomorrow than failing the exam, because he put his work in danger in order to gave me another opportunity

Because I don't have any interest in that whatsoever. Why the fuck would I waste so much time learning that shit?

>medicine
>in Canada
You make it sound like acceptance averages for any med school here don't require you to have perfect marks, perfect volunteering and research experience.

>my real passions
And what would those be?

but you haven't mentioned the two trades i gave as an example. if you dont want to learn them and that's your only reason, then maybe you should grow the fuck up

Mathematics and chemistry

he wants to be Warren Buffet of cryptocurrency

you can laugh now

>Just make your career something you don't have any interest in whatsoever bro!

That's literally your advice.

*and win the Fields Medal

>the world doesn't revolve around you, kid
thats my advice

Who said it did? What the hell is your point?

Wishful thinking is one helluva trap to fall into, kid

>my career has to be something i WANT
did you not learn the "you dont always get what you want" lesson before you were 10? or are you just a self absorbed autist?

You only have one life so why would you spend it doing something you don't enjoy? That's fucking retarded, you'll never be able to truly take pride in your work or dedicate maximum effort and energy to it unless you enjoy it anyway.

*oh and have the world's largest underground anabolic steroid lab

you haven't actually addressed my point, only deflected it with "yolo bro" maybe you should grow the fuck up like i originally said. sacrifice exists in everyones life whether you like it or not.

Addressed what? There was nothing to address and I didn't say "yolo".

>sacrifice
I understand sacrifice and I have nothing against it but what you're suggesting wouldn't bring me closer to what I want from life besides earning me money -- which I can do through other means that would closer align with my ultimate goals.

You aren't making any sense. You just ignored everything I've said, threw out 3 (retarded) career ideas and then continued to ignore everything I've posted.

With those passions, how are you not in school? Sign yourself up for loans from the gubment if you dont have the cash and edumucate yourself missah.

but yet here you are constantly posting about how you feel sorry for yourself. such a fucking immature snob.

refer and and

What does that have to do with anything? Is this another episode of an ameriorc trying to understand human communication?

I feel cucked by working hard due to knowing other people got better results with less effort.

C's get degrees, and marks dont really matter unless you plan to go to grad school. Employers cant discriminate on IQ anymore so they use the next best thing:degrees

fuck me, i know that feeling. What helps me is focusing on what i'd like to do instead of what i 'should' do. Putting pressure on yourself, self-pity and blaming yourself only makes things worse. Also we won't make it out alive and you should make some tasty tea and enjoy it instead of overthinking matters. Smoking some DMT could help too.

I live in Ontario what would you say is my best option? I have $50k in assets right now.

I don't like drugs though. I don't even drink alcohol, if I were to be addicted to drugs it'd be adderall or something actually productive. Recreational drugs arent for me.

Well then, what's left is considering that you're in a really great situation compared to most of the population and you can do the shit you want to, all it takes is to stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I dont know how much education is in ontario, i live in alberta. For me its about 7k a year for tuition, and about 500 on textbooks a semester, so 8k in total.

It should take you 4 years to get a bachelor of science, so 32k. You still got plenty of dosh to throw around. Id say use public transit rather than use your car just because its cheaper and because you wont work as much (assuming youre full time right now).

With all that, if you continue working say 10-24h a week (say saturday and 2 weekdays after school if you can get

I just feel constantly cucked. I know I'm in a better situation than the vast majority of the population, I also know I'm superior to most people but I can't help but compare myself to the best in every field and area and feel cucked.

I see people much richer than me and feel cucked knowing I'm not there.

I see people in better shape and feel cucked.

I see people better than me in fields I don't even care for such as music or some other sort of arts and i feel cuckolded knowing I'm not like them.

I know the average normie is a subhuman but I can't help but feel guilty for not working hard 24/7.

I would need to live on my own so it's another huge chunk for living expenses.

I'd also need to quit my job and I'm unsure if I am skilled enough to get a similar one again, I don't know how much is skill and how much is luck in my case.

This is just one example of how I'm constantly feeling cucked.

The other way is knowing that as great as my job is it is nearly useless for my end goal career and interests. And I'm not getting any younger. When I drive to work every morning I sometimes imagine myself elderly and telling myself "I'll start tomorrow".

You gotta let it go man. There'll always be somebody better than you and somebody worse than you in given field. Honestly, the only thing stopping you right now is yourself and all it takes to start doing shit is changing your mindset. There are 7 billions people in the world and every single one thinks something else - chances are, what you're telling yourself is bullshit. Stop terrorising yourself with such ideas and pursue your passions when you're still alive.

But you just said your parents would never kick you out, so why would they after you start going to uni?

>I should be working on my real passions because
And what is your real passion?

If I knew I would die in a year I wouldn't be spending my time how I spend it now.

Is this a sign I need to change my ways? How can I surround myself with encouraging and successful people?

Because I don't live close to any university. I would probably need to spend like ~$500 on car maintenance, gas, and parking if I were to commute. At which case I might as well just rent.

If I were to commute by public transport I'd be wasting countless hours AND fare costs. Only option would be moving to a school.

Nigga you might not live to see tommorow.
The best advice i can give is do what you like to do and stop bullshitting yourself. You might want to read some biographies of successful people, but don't fucken aim to be successful, aim to be content with what you're doing, aight?

Thats why i said use transit. Its cheap. I ride 1h to uni one way.

If you are wasting your time at work as you claim, then waiting in transit is hardly any worse. Take it as consilation that you dont suffer the daily mental battering that is working with morons.
Fare costs are peanuts in comparison to mainenance and parking costs and are frequently autoincluded and non-optional in student fees.

I'll only be content if I am the best in multiple areas of my interest. That's the only thing I enjoy. I don't like leisure, I spend the entire time thinking about what I could be doing to get ahead during that time.

It's not really a waste. I make decent money... on one hand.

On the other hand I'll NEVER get rich like this PLUS IM constantly stressed out. I get heart palpitations often from my work, and frequent insomnia.

The commute for me would be nearing two hours, one way. Definitely not viable whatsoever.

Do as you please then. If you want to move out id suggest paying from own pocket first. If you can find roommates, great. If not, its basically double, so 65k.
If you get loans you might walk into a Marianas trench deep pit if you dont find a job when you get out, or if you drop out for whatever reason.

It’s depends on your perspective for me Life’s how u gonna spend your time until you die
Don’t matter if you fucked a lot of ass or just waste your time browsing Sup Forums
In the end everything will be equal
Why you need to be productive?

So you enjoy the earthly life as much as you can so you dont seek death, but rather hope it never comes.

Not OP btw

Because I want to create a legacy and I feel content by producing something and struggling at first but then overcoming a challenge.

Yeah that answer is very near of my thought but you don’t need to be productive to enjoy something it’s subjective

So good luck on your way

Life isn't fulfilling for me unless I'm overcoming a challenge and producing something.

Do you not feel this way?