Americans of Sup Forums I just landed in the US can you tell me what are some redpill american things to do while im...

Americans of Sup Forums I just landed in the US can you tell me what are some redpill american things to do while im here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MBf_LvqUsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What country are you from out of curiosity?

Australia

Get out while you can

This country is hell, most people are retarded mongrels, the food is awful unless you've been grown up in greasy excuse for food, American culture is dying.

Where you at?

Lynch some niggers.

Best american pass time.

Nah m8 i plan on moving here thats why im here im scouting states out that i might want to live

Shoot guns and smoke dabs.

Thought about Texas?

EAT

Florida, ausbro. Every other state is full of faggots. We got lots too but they're all transplants

Bong here, moved stateside several years ago. Come to Oklahoma if you have a decent education.

Women love the accents
Cheap state
Castle doctrine
Kkk still lurks
Gas hovers between 2 - 2.50 a gal
Bro tier cops
BLM kept in check

Only downside is the messed up weather and brown recluses.

This.

Do some dabs and shoot a bunch of machine guns at knob creek.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MBf_LvqUsQ

Stay away from Louisiana, you Aussies tend to not survive long down there. I suggest the south or the Midwest away from major city's, it pretty based, anything away from Libkek zones is decent.

Rape your sister. Inbreeding is an essential part of American culture

go SHOOTING my niggy

bitches love aussie accent, so start fuckin

>go to the neighborhood glock library
>check out a nice glock
>go to poor side of town and shoot a couple niggers
>eventually the cops will be called on you and if you're white you'll get a slap on the wrist.
>go to local burger shop and order pic related

That's my daily routine.

Colorado ausbro: amazing nature, good balance of people with a few city libtards and country-living rightwingers, all four seasons, etc.

Shoot guns

Go to church

Smoke a pack of malboro reds

Eat at mcdonalds and order a big mac

Buy an american flag that was made in america

Go watch some baseball

And go eat some cracker jack

That's about all i have for now.

Kill a nigger.
That's kinda Confederate thing, but who cares?

If you're looking for stone-cold American places to visit, it's the South and East coast. West coast is full of minorities and retards. Try Nashville in particular.

Damn, most foreigners would not be keen on moving to such a place like Oklahoma. I'm pressed Bong, I like you.

I have a similar routine, except I do a double at the burgorium, and I sandwich everything between visits to church.

Shoot guns. Drive through the desert blasting bat out of hell. Go to bars and talk to girls and fug one.

Check out Pittsburgh if you want a cheaper and fun city

This as well, Colorado is awesome.

what's you entertainment budget looking like and how long are you here for?

Answer that and I can help you out.

Money is not a problem

Visit Colorado, you can smoke weed, shoot guns, ride ATVs and look at beautiful scenery all in the same state.

I'd advise checking out the NE Metropolis, (NYC, Boston, Philly)... then heading out to the Rocky Mountain regions (esp. Colorado), then Nevada (Vegas naturally) also because you can go to many ranges out in the desert and experience some fully-automatic, high caliber freedoms there.
After which go up the left coast, LA/Hollywood, Northern California (for the awesome nature like Redwood forests and less libshits) and if you feel like it, head to Seattle... If you really want to see some shit though and have time + $$$ fly up to Alaska when you've seen the rest of the US. Fucking beautiful and so damn big you need to charter cub and sesna planes to get around.

There's not too much to see in the middle of the US, I mean there are historical cities of interest... but that's more suited for cross country drives and not all that exciting honestly.

Enjoy your stay.

I'd say come down to my state of Florida... but being from Oz you won't find it too much different from your home. (ie. semi-tropical, with many plants and snakes, poisonous things and giant lizards that can eat you if you're not watching what you're doing around water.)

Unless you're into game fishing heavy... in which case... this is your state to stop at.