Who are the people eating up Disney Star Wars?

Who are they?

Nu-males who want diversity?

or

Gen Xers who want nostalgia shoved down their throats every scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R51LMIAJtsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gen xers that like their nostalgia.

Normies who think liking Star Wars is epic, epic for the win.

people who enjoy well-made motion pictures

Star wars is for 12 year olds, faggot. George said so himself yesterday in fact.

It's the nu-males like you who complain about Disney that are the worst. You are all butt hurt your children's books are no longer canon and that your dream of episode 7 wasn't how you visioned it. You are are a winy, piece of shit, entitled millennial.

They pander to the "I'm such a nerd xD" normalfag crowd. Basically they show off lightsabers and then all the wannabe nerds go to the cinema to watch it so they can appear hip on Facebook and instagram while being oblivious to the anti-white agenda shoved down their throats.

It's seriously just this. No normal people care about the diversity shit and Star Wars has been pretty consistently popular for decades. Literally everyone born in 1965 or later has a right to say they grew up with it.

Only a loser would say its anti-white. The movie doesn't have any racial motivations.

>Gen Xers who want nostalgia shoved down their throats every scene?
This. Fucking cowards afraid to grow old and are incapable of letting go of things that they cherished as a kid. The art means nothing to them simply the chase for that high they will never be able to recreate. I spit on them.

>Only a loser would say its anti-white.
You mean the script writers themselves?

Point to one part in the writing that is anti-white.

P.S. the fact that there is a black character does not count

People who like things you don't like.

Not an argument. Not in the script. Not in the movie.

Are you on dial up and can't load up images?

No. You have no proofs. Not one thing in the force awakens is anti white.

The shitskin called out Jyn a few times.

Except for villains being all white and good guys being all mixed. I get it, you're so used to it you don't even see it. I know how brainwashing works

But only insecure faggots like you notice things like that. Kids don't look at things that way. The main character is white. Your argument doesn't hold weight.

Yeah, JK Rowling tried to retcon Dumbledore into being a faggot to cash in on those virtuebux but that never made it into the books.

Also being anti white supremacy isn't the same as being anti white.

The villains aren't all white though.
Kanji Club weren't white. And considering Finn is black, the stormtroopers aren't all white either.
There's even one of the blackest people I've ever seen during Hux's speech when they fire Starkiller base as one of the high ranking First Order members behind him while he's speaking.

>Who are the people eating up Disney Star Wars?
no idea, everyone I talked to after watching tfa in the theater agreed it was shit. rogue one was even worse, much worse

your friends are shit

>only insecure faggots notice things
kek

What a fucking faggot. How old is he, 14?

>considering Finn is black
>the one stormtrooper that defected and became a good guy

is this your first liberal?

Why is there a resistance when the Empire is destroyed?

How powerful is the New Order actually? They say it's the remnants of the Empire yet the Empire didn't have the means to build a Death Star the size of a planet.

What's the deal with the Republic? Who are they and why isn't Leia with them?

Why did Hux hold a speech for his men before firing the death star? It's not like they're marching to war. For the guys, it's just another day at the office.

Why did this movie make such a big deal out of the Republic being destroyed when we don't even know what the Republic actually was?

How could a stormtrooper janitor use a lightsaber efficiently to the point of holding quite well against a Sith disciple?

Why was Finn who just experienced PTSD during combat act so joyful when he was killing his former friends and colleagues escaping?

How could an untrained girl defeat a Sith disciple when she didn't know about the Force until 30 minutes ago and this was her first time using a lightsaber?

What was the point of the aliens released in the cargo? It had no impact on the movie at all save that scene.

Why were Finn and Poe such good friends when they met? They had spent a total of five minutes together, with four of them consisting of Poe doubting Finn's abilites.

What was the point of Luke making it so hard to find him and why did R2D2 wake up at such a convenient time of the story?

Why is the Empire still building death stars with massive weak points?

Why is Hux leading the New Order when he looks like he's in High School? Surely there is someone with more experience than him around.

What is the point of Maz?

Is Luke really that indifferent to the galaxy that he's willing to let four planets blow up rather than intervene himself?

Why was the Millenium Falcon so conveniently placed there? Did someone forget to take the car keys?

Why does Snoke like a Playstation character and what's with that stupid ass name?

No, I just refrain from seeking these people out to look at their opinions because it's always annoying bullshit like that.

OP here. I did some research on backstorys from the new books that were released plus looked into some spoilers.

Episode 8 spoilers ahead:

Snoke is a super wealthy guy, only cares about money, wears gold and white robes with gold genie shoes and a black kyber crystal ring on his left hand. His palace is on a mega Star Destroyer (has 10 engines).

The First Order was created from a secret government that overlooked the Empire called "The First Highest Order".

Hux's dad was on the board of 12 people that ran or runs it. They decided that they wanted more young people to lead. That's why Young Hux is currently a general and why everyone in the First Order is young

RLMlets.

These people in the crowd who attended Star Wars Celebration apparently.

Notice anything?

post yfw there will never be a movie to this: youtube.com/watch?v=R51LMIAJtsc

Too many minorities (white people).

the kind of people who are "proud to be a nerd XD"

and kids

good, don't need that garbage

i just want space lasers

So basically that information is included in tertiary merchandise? Should've been in the film. Goes to show just how rushed the film was to bank in on the SW hype.

Actually it's always been like that. The Revenge of the Sith gba game had all sorts of additional details, and came out months before the movie did.

people who hate the prequels
people who are forcing their love for star wars on their children
people simply jumping on the bandwagon

Actually it was more like 2 weeks but yeah. I had the xbox version and it actually changed some details in the movie to the point where it didn't spoil certain scenes.

>tfw 2 weeks when I was that young feels like months

Time goes by too fast now.

I never played the xbox version much, I remember my cousin had it and I didn't think it was that good.

The GBA version had an amazing multiplayer, but would always freeze pretty deep in someplace with pillars, it annoyed the hell out of my friend and me. We never did get past that bug.

But you could watch RoTS without there being massive plot holes all over the place. The prequels were fairly self-contained with the exception of Grievous. And he was pretty self-explanatory in RoTS.

That's a good point.

I didn't really like the new Star Wars, but I'm happy they're making more movies because it means more comics and books. So yeah, the movies blow, but the comics are still cool. I haven't read any of the new books though.

I liked it. It was pretty much the best lightsaber fighting game ever made. Still is, which is kind of sad because you'd think they'd make tons of them.

Who are the people eating up Star Wars? Even when I was a kid I found it pretty boring. To be fair, though, the extended universe had some good things.

Could be, I never played it much. I remember loving the lightsaber fighting in the GBA version.

It may shock you to know that I am capable of enjoying films even if the protagonist is not a straight white male. I don't actually spend the entire time asking why they didn't put a straight white male in that role, and just enjoy the movie.

You know why? BECAUSE I'M NOT A WHINY ALT RIGHT LITTLE BITCH.

It's a lot of posing, it really is. I just read my star wars books and keep my head down. People are desperate to act like they're nerds. I've always been into sc-fi stuff and Star Wars, but I don't want it to define me; the idea of being a nerd is revolting (*tips*).

It's like the proliferation of successful people pretending to be non-functioning losers. I can understand it slightly because it makes you relatable, but why the hell do stars WANT to be relatable?

These movies fucking suck plan and simple. The blatant feminist pandering is just a symptom of the cancer behind these films.

>because I'm not a whiny alt right little bitch

You sure sound like one.

>JK Rowling tried to retcon Dumbledore into being a faggot
What do you think she's doing with these new Fantastic Beasts movies?

sjw fags

>those rogue one multi culture vs white people
> remaster the trilogy, except with a more diverse cast,and a female.

I want to meet a faggot who think this trailer is "sooo emotional" and better than anything Disney made for movies.

i do watch them in cinema because i love Star Wars but i dont really like them

i definitely didnt enjoy Rogue One at all except for the rebel massacre at the end
i cant even realy say by today that i honestly love the OT or PT

i only love KOTOR1-2 and SWTOR and other Old Republc era media

I feel sorry for you. Bioware just emulates the star wars model. Nothing more.

yeah still better than obsidianshit

but at list obisidanshit is better than disney shit and also TOR era

Everyday this place looks more like tumblr with all the complaining about gender and race of characters.
>inb4 b-but it's different cause i'm right-wing

Force awakens - female main character and black boyfriend
The Last Jedi - female main character
Rogue one - female main character
Forces of destiny - brand new entire female only focused show
Battlefront 2 - Finally added an actual campaign wait.. female main character!

Is Star Wars finished?

Even the originals doesn't hold up anymore.
I wanted to rewatch the new hope in a despecialized version many years after I watched it for the last time.
And damn it felt like a slog.
I made break halfway through the film, to have a coffee and I just couldn't bring my self to return to it.

I don't even dare to imagine how shit the reboots must be.
Probably at same level as Marvel superhero movie.

Or surviving midlife crisis when millenials say that Episode VII is better than Empire Strikes Back.

What's wrong with female main characters?

>finn was the only black stormtrooper.
wew

Nothing except when it's forced into everything and le strong independent woman is forced down your throat

>Multicultural
>They're all white except for the blind Asian and robot

The writers really had their titties in a twist over the election.

Literally everyone who isn't an autistic virgin or Sup Forums sperglord on the internet

What the fuck? There are people with that opinion?

Diversity doesn't pay the bills like Sup Forums thinks it does.
The people who like Disney Star Wars are just the 90% of people who like pop culture and don't take movies and themselves too seriously.

>mfw I see multiple adults a day wearing Star Wars t-shirts

It's really odd especially as most don't look like neckbeard spergs

I spit on your spit and we can combine it and spit on them.

ie idiots

Disney wants to dominate the chick flick/YA demo.
Stars is mostly targeted to them.
Frankly a movie with this content wouldn't even be discussed in Sup Forums if it weren't for the star wars moniker.
It would have been like the various Hunger Games / Divergent etc. Some short discussions and then promptly forgotten.
Even the Beauty and the Beast mostly went unnoticed here with the exception of the few customary threads about Ema Watson.

Star Wars was never a niche thing

It was literally the most successful and highest grossing movie of all time until 1993 and it's had a broad, multigenerational appeal since then

>no romance subplot whatsoever
>no love triangle
>no hot, brooding love interest

The prequels were more chick flick / YA than TFA.

Tell that to Kathleen Kennedy

If anyone looks hard enough for social commentary they'll eventually find it. That's the unfortunate truth.

Can I just say I am so happy we have Kathleen as our president? She knows exactly what to do, she has a clear direction for the franchise, a direction which I am fully behind. In her caring hands the universe is flourishing.
Thank you George for selling you've saved the franchise you almost destroyed delusional old man.

>*tips le ebin I'm-19-and-superior hat*

Probably one of the main reasons they are generally despised.
The romance part was universally hated by the fandom.

How do know it's forced and not just an idea they have?

Are you dense?
look at female main characters are now the focus of 90% of everything star wars related, and now there's even a female only show. keep pretending this isn't blatant pandering.

So do you believe they should go back to having only male leads?

What ratio of male to female leads in Star Wars would be enough to keep your sjw alarms quiet?

how about balancing it out? and not making literally everything female focused, and constantly jamming the le feminism down our throats.
keep up that damage control though it's clear they can literally do no wrong by you.

Just ask the average girl whether or not they're into Star Wars and she'll probably say no.

Disney needs to own that demographic so they're doing everything they can to grab it, up to and including telling them what they should think/feel about Star Wars. "Oh, these powerful female characters are the ideal role models for you and your friends, your sisters, your daughters. Buy our stuff to show how on board with this you are"

But the main character is a male :^)

>I can't enjoy anything unless it has a perfect 50/50 male to female ratio
Your life must be hard user

It's like a metaphor for the franchise.

This has been a well known fact since 1977 as The Empire was clearly based off the Nazi's.

>constantly jamming the le feminism down our throats.

Come on give me an example of this.

Shh! You're hurting his narrative!

And where are Germany's nuclear weapons today?

the fact that everything star wars is overwhelming focused for females now.
the fact they are literally making a female only show
the fact that kathleen constantly goes on about how she's a feminist and is making star wars for girls
there's even a panel today dedicated to women of star wars. are you pretending to be retarded?

Still not enough nukes on California.

Why is there nothing to blow up in New Hampshire