Out-breeding. Already flooding to Europe

Out-breeding. Already flooding to Europe.

What are some movies about being too late to save Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212
m.torontosun.com/2017/04/12/hiv-positive-sex-offender-stays-in-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A boy and his dog (surviving in a wasteland)
children of men (break down of society)
hotel rawanda (future ethnic troubles as muslims become the majority)
sansho the bailiff (inevitable suffering)

Mystery Men (1999).

children of men

28 weeks later

any realistic film about the end of world war two

Might have something to do with most Westerners not adhering to religion anymore.
Islam is cancer but they are always going to be outnumbered by non-Muslims and eventually they're going to bite the hand.

it wouldnt be that much of a problem if westerners just wouldnt give up their countries.

why is no one walking about 28 years even though it was shown at SXSW?

Blame the fucking EU, it benefits the elites to have mass immigration and they can force their will through the undemocratic EU

Yep

“Immigration can never be an effective or significant way to deal with the suffering people of the world. They have to be helped where they live.”

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212

Can Sweden be saved?

No

Yeah just shut off welfare and watch them all leave.

>the 11 year old girl that got hit so hard she split in half had no coverage other than some autists from Sup Forums spamming twitter with it
No

No. We are the Swedes now.

what do you think?

its not too late, the answer will come and it wont be pretty.

333 trips and 33KB image size, Evropa saved confirmed

I'm glad I'm a Slavfag. Can't wait till Russia takes over a weakened mudslime overrun Europe.

KEK

MAYBE some of the low tier eastern yuro countries like fuckin moldova and belarus can be saved. Maybe. Only because they're not appealing to live in in the first place.

The only decent european country that has a shot is Iceland. Too hard to get to, language too hard to learn, ugly scenery and shitty weather. They might be ok.

European here, totally
>Vote people who you think are going to watch for Europeans interests
>Lol joking lets millions of immigrants enter, lets ignore crimes commited by immigrants, lets them for ghettos in where they beat native Europeans, lets Police ignore those crimes, long etc
Fuck my continent, fuck my country and specially fuck politicians

>"The only decent european country that has a shot is Iceland"
>he doesn't know
They're paying foreigners 6000 euros to go there and fuck their women, no joking

Liberate them, liberate them all.

I thought that was fake.

Based on these numbers it's too late to save the world.

to be fair, that was a game show where the kids got asked to act like ladies

Maybe if all whites converted to Islam it could be our ticket into the next century. Gotta secure a future for white children, an I right fellow goy?

lol

m.torontosun.com/2017/04/12/hiv-positive-sex-offender-stays-in-canada

>Christian
>Muslim
How about we just wipe out ALL religious-cunts? Your beliefs in magical people in the sky are outdated.

Nah, we must ally ourselves with the non-catholics and crusade through Europe