Merengue here, Im scared

Merengue here, Im scared

i-i'm not, f-faggot..

what part of Merengue are you from m8

I mean this is a proper match, we havent had a true rival in champions since guardiola's bayern and they choked hard

>PSG not chokers
lmao

they have nerman now

>Real
>not chokers vs french team
psg, monaco and lyon already eliminated madrid in cl..

Nerman's on their side this time tho

I just shited my pants thinking of mbape and neymar, help me bros, we are going to get exposed, we didnt deserve these last three champions, the world will know, Im so scared

mbappe is injured

What's like being a real actual Halal fan?
Do you hate all the bandwagonners?
don't you guys get tired of winning?

they have emery too, he'll shit the bed

Thanks almighty florentino

They'll put Kassai for the 2nd leg

Cavani, Neymar & Mbappé only played 28 minutes together in 2018..

>implying an average team from a low tier league with 0 relevant european achievements can go any far just because it's packed with big names that would have never considered it if it wasn't for arab money
The culture meme is real

see

he's not lmao

t. Paco Colchonero Rojiblanco

is my boy Lo Celso starting?

no, benched by Lass..

damn, I hope Lass gets exposed

I hope you realize Sup Forums is much more hyped for the Porto game than for this one

he will, judging by his last match
also, before coming to Paris 2 weeks ago he didn't played a full match for more than a year..

The sugar covered part m8

Im from chueca, the neighboor in wich sucking dick is like saying hello

Emery is shit at away games
PSG crumbles when their opponents put the pressure on them
T. silva is a mental midget
the goalkeeper is absolute shit
the fullbacks are trash

n-next year maybe la

I don't care much for Q$G but I have this very annoying halal bandwagonner friend that wouldn't shut up for the last 2 years so hopefully Real will get shat on

Meringue here, Im scared

You're playing PSG not Juve

Barcafag here, not sure who to root for.
I'd be glad if Madrid took out PSG since they're easier to take out later, but I would love for them to get BTFO by PSG too.

I find it one of the most difficult game to anticipate the result.

>Merengue here
What part of Leganés are you from, Carvajal?

My opinion is that the winner of this game will not win the CL :
- If PSG qualifies, they will burn themselves in happiness the way they did each time they wen through 1/8, only to collapse painfully in 1/4.
- If Madrid wins, they will get painfully exposed by Bayern, City or FCB ultimately

trips confirm

>1/8
it's round of 16 in english m8

cant wait for all cucks to shut their mouths after this match , madrid will win the CL

does anyone actually want RM to win?

they have been utterly laughable this season, the fact they could somehow luck their way to another CL would be ridiculous

>does anyone actually want RM to win?
the leaf/kiwi/jap/gypsy

this is a bet that I woudnt take. They actually have no chance at all to win it this year. They may perform over PSG if PSG is having mental troubles again. But any strong team that is not afraid of Madrid will wipe them out.

this is the ultimate case of whoever loses we win

and they drive on the left side of the road, who cares

you really underestimate madrid, zidane has only fielded his best 11 for a few matches this season due to injuries, tonight we are without carvajal aswell.

I think it's a matter of mental exhaustion (2 years at the top, cannot last longer anymore than that) and lack of new fresh ideas (lack of new strong players, that is not mentally burnt out by the last 2 seasons).

What is surprising is how confident PSG players and the manager seem to be. "we're ready, we know what to do." they doped them? :^)

desu they already lived the worst case scenario last year, they are way more prepared than last year for sure and their offensive is stronger too

they embraced the evil side, they understood bribing referees is important now

>bribing referees
even if i can concede referee mistakes had an impact on Paris humiliation last season ,it's more because of their coward defenders and god mode Nerman

its a combination of injuries, badluck , poor finishing from cr7/benz, morata/james/pepe being sold that has killed us in the league

If I were a Barça fan, I would root against Real Madrid even if it meant sending my team to Segunda.

if I were a barca fan I'd root for real just to meet with them later on and knock them off the CL desu

Barça fans want Real Madrid out of all competitions asap and vice versa.

>same 6-1 defense
>they have nerman now
lmao it will be 6-2

at 6-2 psg would've been qualified tho

Sure, Real gets 0-4'ed in CL all the time

for once it's not a bunch of semi-pro pigfarmers on the way to the final

and psg neither get 1-6 all the time, also madrid never passed through psg when they encountered each others in european competitions, for me it's a slightly advantage for psg considering the passable real madrid form this season but nobody should buried a wounded beast, not a pasg fan so i just expect goals and memes

This is the biggest game since the World Cup

Just licked my gf arsehole la's

VAMOS PARIS

patrician
did you stab it with your tongue too?

A real barça fan would choose madrid cl elimination over wining the cup or la liga
Thats a fact

So to a barca fan, poor results of RM carry more value than good results of Barca

At this point you're not a supporter anymore, just a brainwashed hater

Hardcore Schadenfreude, as in "your pain is more important than my own happiness"
This is what I hate most about sport rivalries

Losing la liga to atletico its like leting your niece eat the last piece of cake but madrid wining three chapions in a row its like your niece dying on a car accident
If you dont understand this you dont get Spain

Was the piece of cake meant for me?

It's just that I have been endoctrinated since my early days that nobody is more valuable than anybody else. Hence I strongly dislike "communautarism", or whatever group that pretends to have a "different" thus more valuable identity, especially in a country as uniform (economically and culturally speaking) as France (Corsica, Brits, Basques, this is for you).
As a consequence of this, to feel such a strong rivalry seems to be out of proportion to me. That is just my opinion, no intend to convince anybody.

yeah well your javcobinism has only destroyed christianity so now islam can take a hold of your country
Was it worth it? fighting germany for alsace? conquering the northern part of catalonia? denying regional languages on public schools?
all of that for what? to welcome milions of morocans and algerians?
you got jewed friend, but keep hating on corsica

nonsense. the only guilty entity is usa being in charge

>Hence I strongly dislike "communautarism",
what you dislike is oposition to your french empire

did he cum?

being in charge of what? you have nukes and the stronger army in europe, you do what you want and what you want is vuluing arab over catalan or cors
cultural genocide have been the main objective of france for centuries and it's just fair that you get conquered by muslims
once islam has the majority of the french assemble you will become a comunitarianist yourself, you don't now cause you believe you are still in charge, that you are the majority, the one invading and not the invader

Kimpembe for Thiago Silva according to L'Equipe

As I told you I don't pretend to hold truth, I've been endoctrinated as any youg french dude.
However, I'd like to discuss how the fragmentation of an existing country with a strong cultrure and strong common traits can bring more in the long run than a statu quo. Catalonia would have to apply to UE again. Imagine plenty of small brexits everywhere. Wouldn't it make life more difficult for most only to polish local egos ?

That being said, I'm totally aware that economic liberalism favours an atomisation of societies and thus absolutely destroy valuable cultural links between individuals.

>play thiago silva
>choke
Whoa

pick your camp my dude : I read everywhere that France is now long overdue "because of muuh muslims" but now we have a french empire ? make up your mind

not the invaded I mean

As true frenchman become a minority we will see them talk about protecting french culture and regional identities
You were the first ones to ban catalan for example, when you will be full black and muslim would you support their centralism too?
Oh but they they speak french right? better a moor than a cors huh? that's your reasoning and your downfall
all I want now is for you to give up the nukes, we don't need a pakistan in the middle of europe

we follow their geopolitics, we follow their consumerist model, we ALL sold our souls just because of the USSR threat. there was nothing wrong with western europe before wwII, population was growing on their own, no divorces, etc...

Man you're just racist, that is not good for your reasoning.

you are cucks regarding you dumb regionalism btw. you constantly have headaches because of it and you have the nerve to claim it's a good thing? lmao

the state of france is an empire
is corsica france as them being french nationals? they aren't, its a separate entity that got inside the french state, just like basques, or northern catalonia or britanny

I don't respect spaniards, you sound dumb like arabs desu

Yes they're french, and they're corsicans too.

STOP FEEDING YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>Sup Forums - Sports

Im catalan friend, Im not a retarded castillan that believes all spain should be castilla
I wouldn't have a problem with a proper nation of nations but that's not what they had or have in mind
you fuckers with your dumb jacobinism and your dumb monarchs have destroyed spain
you have always been a bad influence, from aboslute monarchy to jacobinism and liberalism
and It's what Im telling you, all of that for what? to become a colony of algeria?

My point is that any dude from any area of France can say this, not only corses, basques or bretons. France is by definiton and facts of history an alliance of plenty of small entities. Yet some feel they are better than others. I dislike this exacerbated feeling some have.

but you don't let them be corsicans, if you would corse would be an oficial language and its not
would you like if english or germans treated you the same way?

>Yet some feel they are better than others
yeah, you, the ones imposing your language

Thiago Silva benched tonight for based Kimpembe
HAHAHAHA HES PUSSIED OUT AGAIN

Good, Silva can't play big games, he always have a mental breakdown midgame, I just don't understand what the fuck Lass is doing in the midfield instead of Lo Celso or Draxler.

Draxler ain't a 6 and Lo Celsio lacks big games experience, but in the other hand Lass is old and barely played a couple of games since more than a year, the weak point of PSG for sure, maybe Emery will play Rabiot as a 6 and put Draxler on the left, we'll see

why do we say round of 16 instead of something like eighth finals

>2017/18 real
>scoring goals
Pick one

Thiago silva is kill

going to be ugly today. sociedad match showed real have some fight in them though

wow source?

>real suciedad
they've been shit lately, it'll happen just like with the Deportivo game
>we scored 7 against a bunch of fishermen, we comeback now!!

Fucking third worlders, fuck off, you're sick.

>Brazilian calling anybody a third worlder
Also, thank God Thiago Silva is gone
Pathetic player with pathetic mentality