AFL clears transgender footballer Hannah Mouncey to play in state women's leagues

>abc.net.au/news/2018-02-13/afl-transgender-player-hannah-mouncey-to-play-vflw-football/9443590

I am not sure how much Sup Forums has looked into this one. But do you Hannah will BTFO all the other players in the women's leauge?

I am more so intrigued to see what happens

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hannahmouncey
youtu.be/oSpgohPY1uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how tall? afl seems to mostly be about jumping up to catch a kick

6'3 and 220lbs supposedly

I reckon around the 6" and more mark.

However, AFL isn't just "jumping to mark". It also depends on positions. So if you're in the offensive, speed and accuracy is paramount.

If I was a manager of a team, I'd definitely get Hannah on board holy shit

Any other fellow AFL poofs thoughts on this?

Quintessentially female

literally more masculine than myself

Don't worry. Let's say she's been "debriefed" on not to be TOO aggressive out there. Wouldn't want a scandal right now.

>4channers mad someone's having fun
never change losers

BRAVE AND STUNNING!

Not fair IMO. I'm all for women being able to prove they can tackle, kick and pulverize eachother but thats within their own height and weight range. There is a reason why Olympic Womens hockey disallowed body checking and Canada is in a completely different pool than Korea or Japan. Canada has players that are 5'10 and 180 and Korea has a player that's only 4'6'' and 68 pounds. Thats for women, what about men?

She's gonna dominate. No more women's sports thank god

Based

on the contrary I am looking forward to seeing this bruiser putting some bitch into a wheelchair for life the first time she loses her temper on the field

twitter.com/hannahmouncey
comedy gold

We've been waiting for you losers to post an actual /gayfl/ thread so we can laugh our arses off at you. The fucken state of your sport. Jesus wept.

Holy fucken shit what a dude
youtu.be/oSpgohPY1uo

Isn't this just warwick capper trying to get back into the afl

is this the AFLX hype thread?

>implying we don't want to see women lose to men in female sports

>implying we aren't 'rooting' for him/her

> playing AFL on a soccer ground is what will get people overseas interested...

>Korea has a player that's only 4'6'' and 68 pounds
What the fuck? Surely that's borderline dwarfism.

Who's mad, I think this is great, women's reaction to this will be the same as when the ladies start getting drafted. They will find out too late what we already know, that they pushed this progressive shit for years and here are some of the results

I don't see how it's not going to turn into a glorified kick to kick, if anything they should get more points for a goal closer in to promote offensive (wo)maneuvers.

based aussie cunt

I'm not making my mind up on this until Sam Newman gives his measured take on the matter. Interspersed with a few tasteful quips from Trevor Marmalade behind the bar.

dude next to him is already laughing about it lmao

There is nothing more entertaining than watching female league UFC matches that feature MtF trannies against natural women.

Are men better at being women than women?

no you fucking idiot
lol

I have no doubt Moana Hope, among others could deck this cunt in one punch ala Barry Hall. Emotional weakness = physical weakness.

This is entirely the fault of women

>twitter.com/hannahmouncey
has anyone made his wall of shame yet?

is this seriously a thing?
i overheard someone talking about it today
sounds like garbage

it only goes for three days fortunately, but yes, ch7 are even giving prime time from tomorrow.

I wish 7 would show the Olympics on every channel and not just after MKR. My TV does have that smart app shit in it.

*doesn't

is it being shown on main channel 7 all three days?

7two, the games only go for 20 minutes + break so the entire day gets shown pretty quick on delay

Women will get put in their place.

>mcroastie
Anyways good comment from him.

>Tim McRostie

sides have left orbit

lol where did you find this