Neo Traditional

Post from your country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Cod_(house)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neo Traditional Gate

looks very comfy

Fuck off isac

This is just modern shit, an abuse of the term "traditional", an insult, piss on the grave.

does the house have a health insurance plan that covers cancer?

What makes it modern? The veranda?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Cod_(house)
Well honestly I was just thinking it qualified if it was built in modern times. It's got certain modern features that pic related didn't have (the oldest building in my town), like big windows. The new one probably doesn't have stairs that almost kill you every time you use them.

One on the left isn't even cape architecture really
just a shitty beach house with shingles
right is monto bene

yeah the lack of shutters and gambrel roof sort of disqualify it but a lot of the buildings here don't really follow the formula all too well.
I don't know why either, I've had to manually board up the windows of a cottage my family owned for the winter, so the benefits of wooden shutters that made them popular at one time be necessity definitely haven't completely gone away.
Pic related on Nantucket has almost no shutters so it might just be that modern windows are stronger or something, idk

nothing, he misunderstood the question

Gambrel is just as English of a style as it is Dutch if that's what you're implying

what are some search terms I can use to find "Neo Traditional" asian architecture besides the obvious?

>Giant windows right where neighbors and other strangers can see in

I've never understood this about modern architecture. Is everyone who buys these houses an exhibitionist or do they just keep the blinds on 24/7?

disgusting

personally, it still doesn't come close to te actual aesthetics

Literally just post any neoclassical buildings...

bump

what the fuck desu

From Denmark