Ask mitchell musso anything. im mitchell musso

ask mitchell musso anything. im mitchell musso

Attached: mitchel-musso-2009.jpg (2322x3000, 945K)

nice try mitch jones

Post your bussy with timestamp

i think that that is an invasion of privacy and wul not do that.

ok.

Are you famous?

yes, very much so. i have my own wikipedia article which you can find if you google my name (mitchell musso) and im sure lots of people have read it and continue to read it, due to me being so famous

Oliver Cooliver

Attached: 1564711867871.jpg (836x543, 111K)

paypal me $1000?

thats a cool picture, here i have a cool picture to share with everyone too.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pfxf6glCDX1r5ji15_1280.jpg (720x712, 65K)

i do not know how to tell you this but i lack certain things, like assests, an cannot do that sadly

Did you get to fuck Emily Osment? I mean, Miley is enough of a skank that I’m sure you probably at least got a blowie, right? But what about Emily?

Attached: summit1g.jpg (1222x611, 55K)

I remember watching you on that show where you were a king on an island along side that one nigger, where did you go after that?

Confirming fame doesn't equate to wealth.

Idk who this is but I bet at least half of Sup Forums can say they are better looking than this faggot.

lots of pictures are in this thread and it is beginning to scare me.

she put her mouth around my penis one time. i did not ejaculate

and here, i have to be the bringer of bad news (sorry) he encountered two agressive land birds (think emu but we do not know the exact species they were.) he is no more. so you may do what you want with that infrormation as i know many peope, did not want him on the show (my show) anyway.

what if your friends saw you post that. they would be like wow you are really mean :( you shouldnt say that.

I know for a fucking fact they would agree.

Did the adults around the show take advantage of Miley and Emily?

oh okay i see you are now bigger than me because you curse huh.

Attached: Mitchel-Musso.jpg (617x365, 67K)

Fuck off cunt. Timestamp or GTFO.

Why aren’t you successful?

miley and emily? you should have been in my shoes back then, ha ha ! yeah i bet it would no tbe so fun then!

i am sucesful, it is not my fault you live undr a rock, "ha!",

Attached: 090602mitchel1.jpg (210x305, 18K)

/thread

I know who you are. You were on Hannah Montana and you were Jeremy on Phineas and Ferb, and that’s all there is worth talking about you’ve done work-wise. Your popularity peaked then, and I’m asking if you know why.

i, being mature and handling myself like an adult, removed myself from the scene at the time of which i did - to prevent my work from becoming oversaturated. to leave the crowd wanting more. yoy will see in 10 years m y shows will be reveled nostaglicaly, as they were far more sparse in their time rather than heavily marketed and pandered. they will age like fine wine.

what’s some of the most fucked up hollywood shit you can talk about