What's her endgame?

What's her endgame?

>her

To make as much money off this shit as possible

Having his body ruined by hack doctors and a pushy stage mom who parades her kid around to show the world how progressive she is.

Look at the fucking shnozz on that thing

LITTLE

JEW

being T H I C C

im calling him to an hero eventually and take his parents with him

microdick tranny who cant even transition. They ruined his entire life

What's her endgame?

>his
>him

wow

Being my wife

his*

>has a penis
>not called him

getting ORANGE'd

Might as well spend some money to trim that noise down a bit since there isn't enough cock to mutilate into a weird fake vagina.

Honestly though, good riddance. it might be tough in high school, but later in life Jazz will have many thirsty dudes into chicks with dicks after her.

Eh, jazz is completely passable and the microdicklette is a plus imo. It's how it should be!

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

There's a theory that as society degenerates, it weakens to the point where they get overrun by a stronger society

But what if that never happens. What if this is what we're going to be, forever. Cuckolding not being a meme, and being mainstream. Dating with having no way of knowing if your partner was born a man. Weekly terrorist attacks by a people imported, a people who very obviously hate our society. What if it only gets worse? It certainly looks like it's not going to get any better

calling out kikes and their puppets

The penis is feminine though.

whats the point of having a dick on a tranny if its too small to really play with? people who are into such things probably want a big meaty slong

though it might be a novelty to be able to fit the entire penis + balls into your mouth, or watch it flop uselessly around when you fuck him

>watch it flop uselessly around when you fuck him

Lots of people like little sissy dicks user, I personally prefer it to mastodon tranny cocks.

Post op is just disgusting no matter what. Even a good job is a bad one.

get that nose fixed then move on with its life

>Sarina Valentina able to have srs with barely any cock
>jazz sol

It must be minuscule

delete this

Did he get the surgery? Dropped if so. I hope Domino never does.

My penis hopefully

killing himself

that, my friend, is a poo belly

>Unstable human being suffering from a myriad of mental issues
>Austists don't want her to be called by her correct pronouns

It's like you were bullied as a child, so now you have to bully people just to feel good about yourself.

But his correct pronouns are he, him, and his. He would be aware of this if his parents loved him rather than using him as a prop for virtue signaling.

based Chad