This is Armin Tamzarian

This is Armin Tamzarian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-TS-92KVDA
simulation-argument.com/simulation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Simpsons_episodes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?

Say what you want, but he does steam a good ham

This is Armin's kitchen. Armin's hams. Armin's aurora borealis.

No it isn't, it's Agnes' kitchen.

Ummmmmm Steamed hams

It's steamed yams you gaggle of fuckwits

just watched a video about when simpsons died, and it pin points it as skinners reveal to to armin

i swear to god this is all a simulated reality, i just watched that and first thread i see is this

fuck

I disagree that that's where it died, but it certainly marked the beginning of the end.

>i swear to god this is all a simulated reality,
this desu

I'm not even a real person, I'm just in your head and it sucks here

>tfw you are all simulated posters
should i an hero?

This scene just popped into my head a few minutes ago for no reason, so I watched it on youtube and then came here, thinking about making a simpsons thread, when not only is this very scene posted, but someone comments that they just watched something related. WTF

if you want, means i go too. not that it bothers me

Is this the funniest Simpsons scene of all time?

>i'm just an npc living in some nobody user's world

W A K E U P

Skinner's MAD Magazine monologue was funnier

It keeps happening

link to v id?

youtube.com/watch?v=I-TS-92KVDA

here you go famalm

Yes

was the episode where they revealed that name the exact moment where they ran out of good ideas?

i don't care what people say i enjoyed that episode

Actually you're all virtual reality in my head posting this to dissuade me from realising that by pretending you're sentient. I'M ONTO YOU AND IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK.

This thread seems quite similar to the ones they serve at reddit.

same, but it probably has something to do with being very young when I first saw it

A technologically mature “posthuman” civilization would have enormous computing power. Based on this empirical fact, the simulation argument shows that at least one of the following propositions is true:
(1) The fraction of human-level civilizations that reach a posthuman stage is very close to zero; (2) The fraction of posthuman civilizations that are interested in running ancestor-simulations is very close to zero;
(3) The fraction of all people with our kind of experiences that are living in a simulation is very close to one.

simulation-argument.com/simulation.html

Sup Forums has been saying that for years
That video was lazy, it just repeated truisms the internet has been meming for years.

Personally, I can stomach Simpsons up until around 2005 or so. Pretty much everything from post golden age to the movie is kind of a middle ground between good and bad. It's not as good as golden age, but it's pretty funny sometimes.

It is but we're not supposed to talk about that ever again.

There's a point past which you simply cannot get the processing power to do certain things, our computers are not going to get that much faster than what they are right now, we're approaching physical limitations that seem fundamentally unbreakable without radically expanded notions of micro scale mechanisms.

Let's take me as a case study, I can personally attest to experiencing 19 years of life, this is 166440 hours with something new happening every moment of every minute of every day. Meanwhile even the longest simulated experiences we have involve at beast a few thousand hours of repetitive activity.

the graphical intensity of a true to life image, compounded with the scope of the simulated world, compounded with the length of the simulated world is simply and literally infeasible.

ergo we are more than likely not living in a simulated reality.

You old people need to let go. You don't like the new episodes simply because you're old and you're clinging onto the past. The new episode are funny and good.

kys nigger

>our computers are not going to get that much faster than what they are right now, we're approaching physical limitations that seem fundamentally unbreakable without radically expanded notions of micro scale mechanisms.
People have been saying that for as long as we have had computers and it's always been wrong.

No they haven't.

I can 100% guarantee every advancement in computer technology has been met with "it can't get much more advanced than this."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Simpsons_episodes

how many more seasons until 0 million viewers?

No you can't.

can I see it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law

>However, in April 2016, Intel CEO Brian Krzanich stated that "In my 34 years in the semiconductor industry, I have witnessed the advertised death of Moore’s Law no less than four times. As we progress from 14 nanometer technology to 10 nanometer and plan for 7 nanometer and 5 nanometer and even beyond, our plans are proof that Moore’s Law is alive and well".[25] In January 2017, he declared that "I've heard the death of Moore's law more times than anything else in my career," Krzanich said. "And I'm here today to really show you and tell you that Moore's Law is alive and well and flourishing."

This happens to me literally all the time
>watch Idiocracy
>tons of threads about it on Sup Forums
>watch Starship Troopers
>RLM releases their re:view on it
>tons of threads about it on Sup Forums
>watch Apocalypse Now and FMJ
>tons of threads about them on Sup Forums
It's fucking surreal

baader meinhof

No

someone who doesn't understand what a transistor is or how it works detected

You're saying that has never happened?

i was thinking about watching idiocracy

and bam here you are posting about it

care to explain yourself?

Shit. Subject #440 is on to us. Send backup.
it's a decent film

I'm still mad.

Best opinion tbqh

you mean steamed clams?

Madman has this exact plotline and it's praised as being 10/10 true kino.

I've bet multiple people irl that I met online

your theory is coming apart at the seams old man