Proof of God doesn't exi

Proof of God doesn't exi...

The bible is the claim, not the proof

This. Jesus rising from the dead is the proof.

But he didn't rise from the dead, you fucking invalid. That's another claim. Kill yourself.

>a bunch of folk tales written by jewish cult members in the desert that's been re-translated and re-written over thousands of years is what billions of people unironically believe and will force their offspring to believe

I want off this earth

>inb4 le tipping hat man

There's no footage of that though so its not

The Bible is evidence that God exists, not proof.

If we had proof we wouldn't need faith.

Good thing our evidence is great.

>Books of prophecy written BC
>Prophecy comes true AD

The book proves itself.

the bible is a pretty good read even if youre not religious

>more baseless claims

I don't believe you. Which components of your post do you claim are proof? And why do you believe that they are proof for your claim that God exists?

the koran is evidence that allah exists and mohammed (pbuh) is his messenger

christianity is just a flawed precursor to the true faith and final revelation of islam, which is why it is full of pagan nonsense like the trinity

>proof of athiesms doesn't exi-..

It's just a book with stories in it. It doesn't prove anything.

>its a troll picks up a bong bible and creates a shitty autist bait thread.

If anything it's a book of morals that people should live by. Yeah there's some parts where people get killed for disobeying God's will, or they get fucked with by God just as a test, or God decides to send dragons and shit to kill everyone, but other than that it's pretty good. If religion makes somebody happy and lets them find more meaning to life let them, so long as it isn't invasive into somebody else's.

Proof of The Avengers do not ex-

Who seriously gives a fuck if God exists or not when it doesn't change anything, what matters is how you live your life and thats what the bible is for everyone except fundamentalists.

Religion is usually forced on children at a young age though

They get brainwashed early and in turn do the same to their kids

It does hurt others

Geniuses don't exi-

>God says not to steal or tell lies
See? Religious is evil!

The Bible is evidence for God. So are the writings of the Church Fathers.

The Koran is evidence for Islam. So are the Hadiths.

The Bible taken alone is good evidence. The Koran taken alone is okay evidence.

The Bible taken with the Church Fathers is great evidence.

The Koran taken with the Hadiths is shitty evidence.

Ultimately neither are PROOF of their respective faiths. BECAUSE THEY ARE FAITHS.

Why are these simple ideas so difficult for atheists to grasp?

And most of them can't even manage to follow those rules.

That's because they fear sky daddy rather than understand it's the right thing to do

People who don't believe in God lead their lives shittily. Disbelieving in God is itself a moral failure, the sin of impiety. Stop parroting this bullshit.

>religion boils down to "just believe it, you don't need proof, don't question it

Really gets the noggin joggin

many convert in adult age and turn their life around

Atheism is usually forced on children too. I was raised atheist. Fuck off.

This. Sure, all of our morals come from the bible, but the bible was written by man anyway so ultimately we formed our own morals anyway.

Top lol, el b8o or el thicko, i cannae tell

This

When people have been brainwashed for hundreds of years it tends to change them.

>The Bible is evidence for God. So are the writings of the Church Fathers.

I don't believe you. What is it about these things that makes them "evidence" for God?

>The bible is the claim, not the proof

The Bible could not be so perfect in it's teachings and the strength and majesty of it's prose if it were simply the creation of Man.

If your heart is darkened from your own willful wickedness the truth will be blinded from you, but that doesn't make it any less true. You can scream "you haven't proven it to me" all you want but that's not an argument and it no more invalidates God's existence than screaming "that's racist" invalidates crime statistics.

The Bible and the Church Father corpus and the Kiran and the Hadiths and pretty much every other religious text in existence is the direct product of people actively questioning their faith. Have you ever even read any of this stuff?

schooled

Well no shit retard, atheism is a religion

Children should be raised agnostically

Believing in god is no guarantee that you won't live your live shittily though.
Islamic terrorists believe in god up to a point where they target and kill people who don't. A lot of christians became shitty people too.
It all boils down to whether or not you are a decent human being who can see that others may have differing opinions and accept that.

>it's a christfags and their shitty desert jew cult storybook get BTFO episode

a lot of slave mentality itt
Disguisting

The definition of the word "evidence" maybe? It's just data to consider and weigh in order to judge the question at hand. Maybe it supports the prosecution's case, maybe the defence's, or maybe it's neutral, or maybe it comes packed with too many unknowns. Do people really need the basic process of logic spelled out for them? lol Obviously you need a leap of faith to believe in God but looking at the evidence can bring you to that point.

Awful lot of bait in this thread

Real Christ fags don't use such weak shit

>yfw you realise that the New Testament is a series of historical documents

It isn't even that. It's just stories with no way of validating any of it. I could sit here and tell you I met Clint Eastwood once, but that wouldn't be evidence of my meeting him.

>Who seriously gives a fuck if God exists or not when it doesn't change anything, what matters is how you live your life and thats what the bible is for everyone except fundamentalists.

The Bible itself claims that it's all pointless if you go "hurr durr it's just some nice moral lessons". And when you stand before God you are going to go to hell for hearing God's word, but rejecting it. Furthermore, the New Testament (which all of these new age "Christians" seem to love so much) deal HEAVILY with the fate of your soul.

1 Corinthians 15:32
>If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.

Matthew 6:19-21
>Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth
>But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven
> For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Matthew 15:9
>But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

John 14:1-4
>Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Luke 13:28
>There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Religious people (I mean Christians--I won't speak for Muslims because their religion is itself evil) who are shitty people are so despite their religion, not because of it. Spoiler alert: we're all shitty people. Religion is just way to show you just how shitty you are and give you a kick in the ass to try to be better.