If getting pic related in your country requires more than a background check and ID, you live in a non-nation

If getting pic related in your country requires more than a background check and ID, you live in a non-nation.

How can you get that rifle in your country, LEGALLY?

Here in medkit land:

>criminal records extract (only when in doubt)
>ID

That's all.

Other urls found in this thread:

fqtir.qc.ca/en/shooting/crfsc-training.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Get a shall issue license from the police for the rifle, with a specific intended purpose
>Purchase rifle
>Go show the rifle to the police within X days of purchase to register it and prove it's a valid firearm for the purpose
Could be better, but the licenses being shall issue make it all just a bunch of hoops to jump through.

>be in walmart
>grab gun
>pay clerk
>leave

>implying there is anything wrong with a mandatory safety course like in Cucknadia

Im fine with it. It keeps poorfags and idiots form acquring firearms.

>Get license for non-restricted fire arms.
>Buy gun.

In my country it took a background check, id, and like 380$. Dear lord that thing is beautiful. Mine is in good shape for surplus but that is immaculate.

>ID
>UN 2 SCARED

>Mfw he needs to pass courses and get licenses to get a simple bolt action

>specific intended purpose

like what? self defense isn't enough?

why do you have to justify your desire to be armed

I actually did this, without showing nothing more than a driving licese coz I got 6 pack of miller light, I got small revolver in Arizona, when I was leaving the country tho, I sold it at pawn shop for cheap

Self defence isn't a legal reason for owning a firearm. All you need to do is call the police. :^)

>drive to Virginia
>background check
>ID
>buy gun
>drive back to MD

Who else /bluestate/ here?

Actually in Canada firearms that are classified as "long guns" are fairly straight forward to acquire requiring only a background check and a permit. This is because they are used for hunting which is important to Canadian culture. Self-defense firearms, specifically handguns, are much more arduous to acquire for obvious reasons and require the completion of a safety and ethics course in addition to registration and background vetting.

Whoa there. That's not just any bolt action. That's a straight pull assault bolt action

Tell them it's in case you need to join a violent revolution against a government that puts the feelings of foreigners over the rights of its native people

>go into "outdoors/hunting" themed shop
>see a box with a picture of a gun on it, box is actually empty
>ask to buy that gun
>salesmen asks for ID, social security card, firearm license, special license for buying handguns if its a handgun
>tells me to come back in 2 weeks when the background check kicks in
>go to local police station
>tell them that i purchased this firearm on this day at this store
>police make note of it and give me a form for the vendor to fill out
>take the form to the store 2 weeks later, my background check should be done
>vendor fills out form, re-checks my license, then finally gives me the gun
>it's completely disassembled and i have to sign a waiver saying if i re-assembled it in public i would go to jail and it wasn't the vendor's fault
>do this
>come back home
>now i have to go to the police station again to request a carry permit

Isn't that a Mosin?

i need that plus money, guess i dont live in a nation.

fucking kill yourself OP

If I buy it from a store/internet/gunshow it requires a background check. If I buy it from an individual it only requires cash.

>$75 fee for conceal carry permit (shall issue state)
>$800 tax stamp for silencer.
>local hardware store has larger inventory of firearms for sale than any police station in the united kingdom.
>hardware store also sells tannerite (binary explosive- mix it, shoot with rifle round, blow up stumps).
>buy a .50 caliber rifle, chainsaw, mailbox, lawn seed, new kitchen faucet (damn drip is annoying) and pay for all in same checkout line.
Feels good man.jpg

I don't know how hard it is to get a gun where I like because I never tried to get one.

No can do. I'm under vow to protect the legal democratic Finnish state.

Jew York?

K31 in OP.

>Here in medkit land:
>>criminal records extract (only when in doubt)
>>ID
>That's all.
Is that also true for foreigners residing in Switzerland?

Does anyone know how difficult it is for a commiefornian to buy a gun in Nevada or Arizona?

Is there a market in Nevada for gun store owners trying to make a buck off of Commiefornians

Tax stamps are $200 pal

Why do we have so many gun threads here? Did I accidentally end up on /k/?

Only if you have B or C residential permit to live in Switzerland.

You can't belong to certain countries like Algeria, Albania and other scum.

Thats the Swiss equivelant. The bolt is different. You just pull that ring back and let it go...would actually love to have one in my collection.

Anyway:
>pick gun
>background check form
>BS with clerk
>pay for gun

Or

>buy online
>background check form at gun shop
>pay fee, go home with lower receiver, finish AR build at home

i thought swisscucks all have guns

>Join shooting club
>Get a gun safe
>wait a year and commit no crime in that time, not even the smallest one that would only be a peccadillo
>do a test
>go to gun store
>buy gun
>have it registerd by the federal police

>implying being redpilled requires you to have a weapon

If you want to buy a gun in Nevada or Arizona you need a licence from that state. Or ship it to a California gun dealer and have him do the background check in California.

I have a C permit, thanks for the info, I'll look into it some more.

>he doesn't get a gun for free from the government

Fucking kill yourself

You forgot to mention the NICS.

That's not legal... If you buy guns from out of state, they need to be sent to an FFL.

You need a safety course for non-restricted firearms, as well.

You need to have it shipped to a local FFL (who will charge you a fee). California has shitty requirements for a bunch of stuff, unfortunately. Like the handgun roster and feature based prohibitions. Go ask /k/ or calguns.net for more info.

>needing a background check or ID to get your hands on anything less than a fully automatic weapon
Wow, what a commie shithole medkit land is.

>I will never see my 133315 again
Man you mountainjews have it good. I'd love to have my old beaten service rifle as my own.

Thank you based medpacks for creating the k31, things a dream to shoot.

What nationality and which canton?

Sorry I just saw the list and skimmed it.
Maybe $800 was for full auto.

Ours is a one time background check before making an attempt to purchase (aka a licence) but we can only get shitty low caliber versions of any weapon other than handguns which are completely illegal for some reason.

>get shot

Las Vegas has one of the largest gun shows in the country.
Don't have to be a resident to purchase from the gun show.

200$ tax stamp for full auto.

However, the only legally transferable full-auto firearms had to have been registered prior to 1986. Even a cheap MAC-10 will run you several thousand dollars.

>Have to get a permit for Rifles and Shotguns
>Have to get a permit for ammo
>Have to pay for those every 3 years
>Have to pay for your backround check
>Have to wait 10 days after buying a gun before you can pick it up
>Cant buy pic related but can by an AR made by anyone else
>Cant buy certain handguns
>Cant buy a 410 revolving shotgun
>Cant have mags over 10 rounds
>Cant shoot anything thats not copper when hunting
>Cant even have a Can-Cannon upper because having fun is to scary

California isnt America. Can we just give The Bay, The Valley and SoCal to Mexico?

I was just wondering if there was a more under the table way without going to Jamal to get a gun in Nevada.

If Commiefornia makes me a criminal for trying to exercise my second amendment, then so be it

>most boring and tedious argument of all time

>the people who engage in it have limited intellect

Worse gun laws than in Finland. Jesus Christ how horrifying.

California is a special kind of retarded.

You can't. They won't sell to CA residents. What are you trying to get that you can't get in CA?

If the morons in your country are so fucked that they don't know not to point the business end of a gun at something they don't intend to kill then they have deeper problems. All it does is serve to be a big pain in the ass.

>That moment when the UK has less strict gun laws.

>says the medkit
You're basically an international bank.

Make your own AR dude, I dont ave te copypasta but you can build one for under 1200$, find some 30 round mags from craigslist in a Military town, like Oceanside or Vista for SoCal fags and het your gear from where ever you want.

This is the life we chose to live if you want to stay in Commiefornia, I will not comply

Pretty sure the average citizen can't get a gun here unless you can prove you need it (self defence isn't good enough since you're not legally allowed to use any weapon for self defence).

Negligent discharges are far more common per the number of firearm owners in your country than mine.

HOWEVER, requiring a firearm safety course is anti-constitutional in your country as it poses an artificial barrier to exercising your rights.

The only logical solution to reducing the occurrence of negligent discharges is to incorporate basic firearm safety (ACTS and PROVE) into the school curriculum nationwide.

Je suis une grenouille

Honestly, I just don't want to pay as much for what I have to pay after taxes in CA, also I wanted to buy ammo out of state thanks to these new laws that are going in effect next year.

>He forgot to mention the paperwork.
>He forgot to mention the federal background czech.

The Bank stuff is pretty much over at this point. Go look in Panama

Il n'y a pas de raison que tu ne peux pas être une grenouille bien armée. :)

German in Genève

Oh how could I forget
>Every gun purchased since the start of 2016 is registered with the state
>Good luck trying to find someone who will sell you ammo from out of state thanks to the Ammo Permit
>if you loan a gun to someone for more then three days you are a felon
>if you lose a gun and do not report it in 48 hours you are a felon
>if you take a CA Legal AR-15 out of the state you can not bring it back in
>if you own 10 round magazines that look like 30 round mags you are a felon
>if you bring an orange in California from Nevada you will be shot on sight
>its only going to get worse next year

At least I live close to Reno

>Il n'y a pas de raison que tu ne peux pas être une grenouille bien armée. :)
>a fucking leaf

Easy, go to a German speaking canton and visit a gun shop because it will be hard in Genf.

>background check
>display proof I have adequate secure storage
>pay license fee
>pay for gun

if its a bolt action weapon, I can get a 50cal sniper rifle if I go through the right channels

California is a communist country

fqtir.qc.ca/en/shooting/crfsc-training.php

It requires this class. It's pretty fun with friends. Once you've done it, you get a card with which you can buy in stores or online with no issue.

Any other countries want to share how to get a gun in their country? Amerifats can stop posting because everybody knows you can just walk in to a store and buy a gun.

Is California even a state? It sounds more like prison. I hear you guys don't even have pavements, or sidewalks as you know them.

>if you lose a gun and do not report it in 48 hours you are a felon
The gov of CA signed this and a few other laws only a few weeks ago didnt he? Yes, it will get worse next year for sure. Get out of that "state" man.

Banking makes higher part of the US GDP than compared to the Swiss GDP nigger

>walk into gun store
>get background check
>show ID
>walk out with rifle
super hard, you can do this in cuck states too

What I find absolutely hilarious is that most places say "This is the maximum allowable caliber!".

In Canada, there's no maximum, but a .25 or .32 caliber handgun is banned.

You can shoot an anti-tank gun on your property, but not a .22lr pistol.

I honestly never thought I'd say these words, but thank God I live in Ohio.

You need to provide a valid reason for a firearms licence. If you can't show you've been a member of a target shooting club for over a year or you have permission to shoot a specific animal on private property you won't get one.

Shotgun licences are a different story and the police have to come up with a valid reason to not issue one.

all pistols are banned in england, you can have a bolt-action rifle of ANY calibre you want
but you want to buy a .22 pistol, you are out of luck
That said, there is very little market for anything other than .22 sporting rifles and hunting shotguns in England, so any other guns are likely to be prohibitively expensive anyway.

>That's not legal... If you buy guns from out of state, they need to be sent to an FFL.

That's only for handguns and online purchases senpai

There are Bongistan-legal handguns, but they don't really look like handguns anymore...

Guns are completely banned in Canada. Thats why we have no homicides.

You would not believe the number of people I've talked to who legitimately thought all guns were banned here...

>tfw have criminal record because unauthorized absence and cant get legal guns
should i just try to get one illegally?

Target pistols mainly, then.

As long as they are large enough to be considered rifles then they are perfectly legal.

>Be in Ohio
>Buy anything from anyone because private purchase is completely legal.

Suck it commie states.

go to the store, wait a few days and get it

>likely to be prohibitively expensive anyway.

They're not. Centre fire rifles of most calibres have breddy decent followings here. My Mossberg 500 was 450 smackeroos and my rem 700 in .308 was 800

thats a nice rifle you got there mr medkit

- be 18 or above
- don't have a weapons ban
- go to the shop, buy weapon
- wait 3 days and take it home

Austria

Probably the best bolt-action of the war, honestly.

Would love to get a ZFK55, personally.

Why don't you have one then?

Its because the reason we have handguns illegal is because a handgun is easy to conceal and his little other uses than killing humans.
The other patterns of guns all have legitimate uses in many aspects of life

Or just make firearms safety a required course in highschool.

I mean we have no problem giving rifle training to 12 year old cadets; a less gun-averse culture like the US could easily make safety lessons part of the curriculum.

I really need to get diopter sights for my k31.

Any finnbros here with some Milsurp that isnt a Mosin?

Really? That easy? No permit from police or anything like that? What guns are legal?

>admitting felonies on the internet

I love you Switzerland

>obligatory muh heritage post inserted here

I'd like to request to use Switzerland as my backup country