Would I be accepted in Scandinavia? My dad is half Danish and my mom is half Norwegian

Would I be accepted in Scandinavia? My dad is half Danish and my mom is half Norwegian

>mutt

All Scandis are the same

>My dad is half Danish and my mom is half Norwegian
Go back to Mordor ya mutt

If their other half’s are Nordic then yes

>Implying that we actually give a fuck about you ancestry

what are the other halfs?

Anglo for my dad and French-Canadian for my mom

>wanting to be Scandinavian

embrase your muttness or end up like 90% of these Germanic heathen cucks on Sup Forums

>muh heritagefags
kys

>French
No. Those are ahMed mixed shitskin mutts
t. 1/8 bosnian 1/4 kurdish, 100% degenerate

rejected

why would you want to move to a doomed Scandinavia? Even Norway is fucked when the problems in Sweden start spilling over the border

t. mongrel LARPers pretending to be Americans

>Founding Fathers
>Sc*ndinavian

>the Founding Fathers
>not Northwestern European supremacists
Pick one, mong

t. 6% who should indeed shame his ancestory

>Anglo-saxons are Scandinavian

t. never been to scandinavia

t. never read the Founding Father’s works
Not pure Northwestern European? Not American

>implying i give a fuck about protestant cucks
kys Genghis

Where's that quote where Benjamin Franklin calls Germans and Swedes "swarthy" again? "Let me tell you how white you are" has been a sacred part of American culture since the beginning t.bh.

[W]hy should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

French are germano-celtic

>implying you are an American
Look, those who are not Northwestern European and call themselves American are just bitch boy Uncle Tom jigaboos that claim ethnonym created by people that would have never consider them to be one of their own
That’s one observation on maintaing the Anglo-Celtic racial character of the country. The universal consensus was that only Northwestern Europeans can be American

Those from the Northern parts. “Swiss” French and those below Alsace are nignog ahMeds in denial

>that pic
>not swarthy

Okay Andrei

What are the other halves?

I have
They hated Germans outside of Angles and Saxons
Scandinavians are Germanic
An ethnically Anglo-Saxon state is not Scandanavian

>Muh heritage
Jutes are, but are next to nothing outside (and even in) Northumberland
Angles and Saxons are both Germanic but not Scandinavian like the Jutes

>I have
>they hated Germans
They didn’t, lying mongrel. On top of that a few of them were German and Dutch respectively

>Look, those who are not Northwestern European and call themselves American are just bitch boy Uncle Tom jigaboos that claim ethnonym created by people that would have never consider them to be one of their own

I'm half English half Danish where do I sign up for citizenship? Norway seems nicest.

>talking about anglo-saxons
>whines about muh heritage shit
are you brain damaged mate?

considering how bad you are at geography and not noticing the angle bit extends into denmark i'd say so

also the entirety of the british isles is crossbred with one another, no group has remained contained to one area, stop chatting shit about shit you know shit all about

Provide names

>considering how bad you are at geography and not noticing the angle bit extends into denmark
Schleswig-Holstein has been part of Germany and Denmark but to proclaim that the Angles there are the same people, both ethnically and culturally, as the Jutes is plain idiotic
>also the entirety of the british isles is crossbred with one another
Hence "Muh heritage"
Your lot are just as much mutts as anyone else in Europe
But you have the gall to claim that the English are Scandinavian because Denmark now occupies land that had once upon a time belonged to the Angles of antiquity

bump

>French-Canadian

(((Benjamin)))
>white

>oh, y-yes user, i-i love being american...
>s-sweden, user? oh n-no, why would i ever wanna live in comfy ol s-sweden..

>tfw half italian and last gf was nordic and you can't do shit about it you albanian subhuman

No one cares what you have sex with as long as it doesn't escape to the outer world

It's too late. Her genetics have already been contaminated by me since italians are better than other humans.

Albanians are subhumans.

I'll be more clear. No one cares as long as it doesn't leave America.

My swede gf loves my italian sausage and agrees that greeks are better than other humans

Hey come back pls

>her genetics have already been contaminated by me since italians are better than other humans
Masterful prose.
>wop and greek
You must be the greasiest, swarthiest half-arap alive

test

I am not arab at all you envious amerishart shitskin jealous of italian success. Your country is named after an italian and americans are literal human trash and an Italian girl will never ru her feet on you I hope you die fucking albanian subhuman

Don't understand why shartclaps hate italians anyway. If you're american you deserve breast cancer.

not to mention that all racemixers are not part of our Blood Community and will be one of the first to deported come the Day of the Rope. Going to have a fun time laughing at thai scum wives trying to pull 5$ love you long time treat on Nordic RWDS
The only thing anime pedophiles fuck are their own hands

no, no mutts allowed

t. never been to Sup Forums

really making me think

No

based on erroneous science of the time
nice argument dumbass