Making fun of MURICA thread

Eurofags, spics, leafs, HUEBR, chinks, etc Let's all unite to make fun of the "greatest nation" in the world.
Post best memes plz

CHI

DO

>laugh at people who say diversity is strength
>tfw America is literally a mongrel nation to the highest degree... and also the most powerful nation the Earth has ever seen

Fuck.

>Brazilian

>Canucks, hues, and Yuropoors will NEVER experience the glory of conquering the local Walmart with your nearby Orcmerican horde
>They will NEVER feel Sauron's power

the uncanny valley

U mad meritard?

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
*saved*
for later when that retard spam again

why do non-americans get so pissed? is anti-american sentiment really that strong? i'm innocent except for wanting germany nuked.

Most of it is not hate just having fun shitposting, but certain coutries/peoples hate america due to their international polices/interventions, can't really blame them

>but certain coutries/peoples hate america due to their international polices/interventions, can't really blame them
i agree. america would be 10/10 if we retreated from every country and brought our boys home. some places here are more fucked up than the shittiest countries that post here.

i'm sure some places will be happy when we fall soon, but then that will end soon after. americans thrive from conflict...

also excuse my typing, i'm drunk.

Looks like Sup Forums already made themselves at hoe with this new board.

>ywn be a swedish white boi
>ywa be an ameritard being ridiculed by the superior euro countries

maybe one day the euro bros will accept me..

Brazil is the worse version of the USA

>tfw diversity really was our strength

I am Italian with a proxy.

Fuck off American shitskins

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

fucking amazing shoop desu

was it the finish lad?

It's chicanon

American mods cant handle the banter

Holy shit that's hilarious

Literally nothing in common, fags keep saying america will become Brazil. Culture is totally different we're far superior

One is a vile, non white, mixed race shithole that everyone hates and is run by corruption and the other is Brazil

>non white, mixed race
We're that too.

Be proud of who you are american friend, there's nothing wrong in being race mixed

>tfw italian/slav/german mutt

;w;

>this is the type of people americans make idols of

Lol wtf is that a Marilyn Manson's pendant on the left guy?

idk the only explanation is they are americans
also
*protest at you to feel like a heroic revolutionary*

Americans are just more european brazilians, we're mongrelized whites instead of just mongrels which is pretty much just as bad.

>STOP IT WITH DIVID AND CONCUR!!1

DAVID AND CUCUMBER TACTICS FUCK OFF SOROS SHILLS

I'm dying to see the unedited version of this

>Divide and CONCUR
>When you were busy studying basic spelling, I studied the blockchain

There is nothing wrong with being mixed.

I don't care how long you worked on that. I'm proud of you user.

>Half African
>Passes for white
I highly doubt that.

>freedom

why are you so buttblasted, OP? don't you realise that the amount of butthurt you generate is ridiculous and pathetic?

Why the hell do Euros and Aussies pretend they don't have white trash, Yobs, Chavs, Beaufs, Assis, Tokkies, etc, etc, etc, like the rest of us.

Sorry for this uncultured fag op. Probally think his country should be a US puppet too.