Laugh at Marketing Team Thread

The biggest embarrassement in history of Olympics

>0-8
>0-8
>4-1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pafJiLFxan0
theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/09/will-joint-ice-hockey-team-winter-olympics-warm-up-frosty-korea-relations
independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/winter-olympics/pyeongchang-2018-winter-olympics-north-south-korea-unified-team-ice-hockey-ioc-olympic-movement-a8201101.html
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2018/02/13/0702000000AEN20180213011600315.html
theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/10/korea-united-olympic-squad-hockey-game-highlights-deep-divisions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>letting an american score your first ever goal
>getting her on camera for an interview on korean tv
>she can't speak korean

>letting the country that conquisted your country in the past dominate and destroy your biggest team AT HOME

They even had a Canadian coach, 2 Canadians and 2 Americans on the roster

good thread but shit flag

Koreanfag here. We dont give a shit about that uggo brown Chloe Kim slut. Most korean americans here dont follow shitty winter sports.

>conquisted

>your biggest team

nobody mentioned chloe kim

>being this assblasted

Every one I've talked to here is absolutely devastated that their team is doing so shit. The (white) American scoring that shitty goal against Japan is the only good thing that has happened

>bringing up chloe kim out of nowhere

Confirmed r/asianmasculinity with Chloe living in his head rent free.

Japan conquisted the entire Korea in the past, they did even some things there

i forgot that there is the Male´s team

아가리 닥쳐

Not really. They scored a goal for the first time with a language barrier and being thrown together two weeks before they started playing. It made for an enjoyable match to watch.

at least you can tell them that try to make a team for purely marketing and no hability doesnt works

You're on a Japanese image board. Use American words. Conquisted doesn't exist.

this isn't the first united korea team. host country gets to play, why wouldn't they? it's not "purely marketing"

>tfw Japan beat North America

is Conquested but writen on another way, dont bother with it

everyone was talking about it even non-korean media

>United States and Canada will never have a haphazardly unified Olympic team

>everyone was talking about it
I never heard this, and I don't think it's special.
youtube.com/watch?v=pafJiLFxan0

yes we will it will just be after our countries collapse for different reasons and have no choice but to unify because we are #strongertogether

I know that it isnt the first time that they do it, also the Olympic Opening entry isnt the first time

but here is some exemples of media talking a lot about it

theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/09/will-joint-ice-hockey-team-winter-olympics-warm-up-frosty-korea-relations

independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/winter-olympics/pyeongchang-2018-winter-olympics-north-south-korea-unified-team-ice-hockey-ioc-olympic-movement-a8201101.html

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2018/02/13/0702000000AEN20180213011600315.html

theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/10/korea-united-olympic-squad-hockey-game-highlights-deep-divisions

good thread