As a non-asian person, why is Shinzo Abe so controversial...

As a non-asian person, why is Shinzo Abe so controversial? I always see all types of asian flags including Japanese flags trashing him

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/07/14/as-shinzo-abes-approval-rating-declines-markets-could-question-sustainability-of-abenomics-analyst.html
wsj.com/articles/how-to-make-money-on-japanese-stocks-1510254163
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't he the one trying to revitalize imperial japan values?

he's not controversial. not nearly as his predecessors. but one thing that does salt some nuts are his economic policies. he's printing a fuck ton of money to depreciate the yen. how will it turn out in the long term? we wait and see.

idk that's why I'm asking

Because they are jealous of him.

Reminder that this poster
--> is a recognized infamous spammer who has extremely devastating mental disorder.
Please do NOT reply to him. Just leave him alone.

>controversial

how embarrassing...

Japanese love Abe though.
Therefore his cabinet could continue long. It's the 3rd longest now in Japan history.

>jealous
AhahahhahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/07/14/as-shinzo-abes-approval-rating-declines-markets-could-question-sustainability-of-abenomics-analyst.html

If I recall he is one of the few based Japs alive.

Jesus fucking Christ no need to get so defensive I was just asking

is his fucking economics plan actually working?

It's just that his opponents are louder.
Things are definitely improving since he has become the prime minister again.
Chinese, Koreans, and their friends aren't happy about that.

You mean "Take on as much debt as America, but have no where near the same GDP"'nomics?

He once quitted his first presidency due to digestive problem.

Well, that's debatable.
The thing is that there's no economic plan that makes both the poors and the riches happy at the same time.
But the Nikkei is going up pretty fast since last month.
The market is appreciating the LDP to stay.

So? cook better food

too soon to tell. it was working at first but now the economy is stalling again.

economies will always stall

yeah but if your the japanese it's starting to be national past time instead of a once in decade thing.

>island filled with more people then canada
of course you wouldn't understand

understand what? anemic growth?

i'm just saying japan is not the same as less populated than california Canada or the states.

That may be true if GDP is the sole measure of an economy.

thanks for pointing out the obvious mate, now what does that have to do with the fact that japan is seriously suffering from economic troubles in the last 25 years?

are you trying to say a larger population is harder to grow? because their's numerous examples of other countries larger and smaller then japan doing well.

Other indices

>larger population is harder to grow?
grow what? food? more money? what is your point other than fiat garbage?

grow the economy, the context of this discussion?

remember ?

>numerous examples of other countries larger
You mean China, India, Indonesia, etc.?

but grow it how? wasnt the japanese population declining? wtf do you need to grow?

>The unemployment rate is under 3% now, very low.
>98.7% of new graduate students could get a job last year.
>Stock price is high for the first time in 25 years.
>Number of suicides decreased to 2/3.
>Japanese birthrate tends to rise.
Japanese economy is going well.

discount Xi 2bh

>including Japanese flags trashing him

beats the fuck out of me, i never said i knew the answer, i'm simply pointing out that abe's policies have worked in the short term, it's long term effects are unknown. how japan can reach average OECD growth with what policies? fucked if i know, im not qualified to answer that.

yes of those 3 they are growing faster then japan.

>all those GI hafus
>their moms got BLACKED

Japan's police is corrupt as fuck

You know that those new economies are not comparable to Japan.
Canada has rich natural resources, and the profit it generates are shared among small population.

but you have to at least admit i am right.
>how japan can reach average OECD growth with what policies?
Japanese are all about power. are you really suprised?

Has very little to do with Abe and everything to do with China.

if we keep moving goalposts then no country is comparable to japan for the sake of comparison. you cannot exclude other countries simply because you do not agree with it. GDP growth is GDP growth.

the world does not care if japan has very little resources, they only care about the trade. it is literally too-fucking-bad you guys are on a island but that's life. you win some and lose some.

i mean, do you want me to say it's okay that japan hasn't had any significant growth in the last 25 years because they grew too fast and don't have the resources other countries have? sure, i'll acknowledge that.

>GDP growth
I never say this but you're literally spouting meme words.

gdp is Sup Forums tier

>>but you have to at least admit i am right.

admit what?

>>Japanese are all about power. are you really suprised?

literally, wut?

that's the fucking context of the discussion you dumbass. READ at the very fucking beginning of this thread.

can you at least pay attention?

wew lad

>MUH GPD

literally worse than americans

>comparable to japan for the sake of comparison
I'm not a moving goalpost. That is the whole point I've been trying to make from the beginning.
We don't have natural resources, our population is aging, and we are still recovering from lehman shock in 2008 and the tsunami in 2011.
How the world judges our GDP growth doesn't matter to our citizens.
We care that everyone has a job and access to decent social services, and is living safely in a society.

>chicomm behind

that's fine if you think japan is doing well on those criteria. that's a perfectly fine thing to say. but what i'm saying is, the international standard to judge growth is GDP growth, something japan is seriously lacking in the last 25 years. now we are talking past each other because you seem to think im making a critique of japan's economic outlook and health based on some criteria i never stated. i'm simply using the international standard, GDP growth, to make my assessment. whether or not you agree with it, i don't give a fuck really, that's what the world uses as a measurement.

>Abe is GPD
Greatest Politician Desu

can you translate this image to english please

After Breath of the Wild being praise even though it's garbage you might be right

>international standard to judge growth is GDP growth
My point is GDP growth is just one of many figures. Economists have invented many other figures to measure economies from various angles.

You are thinking that this is my reaction to your criticism on my country's economy, but this really isn't.

No.

but the context of the thread in my discussion was about GDP growth, i never drifted from that. is it difficult to comprehend that i am only talking about one aspect of the economy for simplistic comparisons?

if you wish to talk about some other measurements. feel free to in another thread or with another user. that was never the point of my discussion with OP

Abe's supporters are insane. This is why I never support him.

I see.
To me, the statement like "the economy is stalling" is pretty general and not specific to the GDP growth.

if the economy is 'stalling' as in not growing fast or shrinking, there is no economic growth.

>>Economic growth is the increase in the inflation-adjusted market value of the goods and services produced by an economy over time. It is conventionally measured as the percent rate of increase in real gross domestic product, or real GDP.[1]

change in Nikkei index before and after Abe has been elected as PM

8664yen (Nov.14th, 2012) -> 20363yen (Sep.28th, 2017)..........

tired... now send me any pics of qts

Explain

something like fanatic trump supporters but even more spergy and delusional.

I can understand where you're coming from

Abe is kind of a centrist politician isn't he? Why would he have such autistic supporters?

also
>more delusional than trump supporters
I find this hard to believe

you have very keen observation.

>all those gaijins in one photo

>Trump : " YOUR ECONOMY WILL NEVER BE GOOD AS US, AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SECOND "
> Abe : "Y-yes masta"

>be rich Chinese neet, son of high ranked Chinese communist party
>go to Chingapore
>drive his Ferrari at 100mph
>kill locals for free!

Is he closer to neolib or neocon?

Abe hasu a tinu ochinchin. Onegaishimasu.

He just seems like your average corporatist desu.

He's conservative

pretty liberal in terms of economic policies

oh yeah, I now see clear

disgusting cultural appropriation

deal with it

a proxy conservative politician also Korean blood puppet of US.

>nogs in japan

very cheap tactics that trying to ascribe any anti nuclear power station and rearmament to Korean and Chinese conspiracy.

kill yourself North Korean scums posting under our flag.

You are more of a sovereign country than us yet you let the US fuck you like that? Cmon

Because he is supposed to be literally Hitler in Asia, says media.

but currently NK and Chicomm are big threats and fucking us so much

Chicomm doesn't really like korea, their nuclear testing ground affects china

why do you think it doesn't work? without gaining monetary base, no improvement of strong yen and then no booming stock prices could happen.

meant to Abenomics is not really an unique plan, anyway.

Avenomics succeeded
wsj.com/articles/how-to-make-money-on-japanese-stocks-1510254163

BASICALLY, he tries to revise pacifist constitution that nobody hasn't touched for 70 years

that means he's a literally Hitler or Tojo for some people

there will be the first japan's referendum in years

>american cancer is reaching japan

thats actually not many people at all considering its tokyo

who is the pink?

Japan should not be puppet war industry, military abolished.

activists act dumb everywhere

>Anti-Trump protesters in Japan
>waving the flag of the USA
>Japs take them as Trump supporters because leftists never wave Japanese national flags in Japan
fucking kek

>son of politicians in WW2
>surprised that he wants to restore glory to famiry's name

The point is that Japan doesn't have a right that any other countries have

Japan hasn't sent its military to fight overseas after ww2 but on
the other hand, Japan really easily decided to support the US, for example the Iraq war, and always says there's no choice

Japanese people like the US but the relation is unnatural and we will have to change it someday