So is Star Wars Celebration not going to acknowledge Jake Lloyd? Honestly feel kind of bad for him...

So is Star Wars Celebration not going to acknowledge Jake Lloyd? Honestly feel kind of bad for him. He deserves just as much recognition as Hayden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=DEmgio0VV1E
steamcommunity.com/id/jakelloyd
youtube.com/watch?v=bFu2IFdjCaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old Jake looks like Vader should look

>Implying he wants to hear about star wars ever again

>punished anakin

he hates Star Wars and really wouldn't give a fuck if they did

He violently hates Star Wars.

>currently in a mental institution

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?&v=DEmgio0VV1E
obligatory

Do you think George feels remorse?

He ate his own ability to feel remorse.

>old jake

man thats rough

Star Wars actor Jake Lloyd has reportedly been admitted into a psychiatric unit because of his schizophrenia after he has spent nearly 10 months in jail.

>The former child actor, who played the young Anakin Skywalker in 1999 movie Star Wars: Episode 1 (The Phantom Menace), was arrested in June 2015 following a high-speed chase with police in South Carolina.

The authorities have now moved him to a mental health facility, according to TMZ, so he can be treated.

>The website spoke to Lloyd’s mother Lisa, who has revealed that she’s seen an improvement in her son’s behaviour after speaking to him a week ago.

It has been reported that there is no set time for Lloyd’s released from the psychiatric facility.

>Lloyd, 27, was charged for reckless driving last year after he failed to stop fort he police and for also driving a vehicle without a license.

During the high-speed chase, Lloyd hit over 100mph as police followed him. They caught up with him after he crashed through a fence and into some trees.

>His mother revealed following his arrest that her son suffered from the mental disorder, and claimed that he had attacked her after he missed some of his medication.
She did not report him to the police for the alleged incident.

>From my point of view the jedi are evil

>During the high-speed chase, Lloyd hit over 100mph as police followed him. They caught up with him after he crashed through a fence and into some trees.

Now THIS is podracing!

He's schizophrenic lol

He should have tried spinning. That's a good trick

Apparently he hears Jar Jar's voice in his head, telling him what to do

Poor bastard...

>charged for reckless driving
>podracing joke

Man he looks rough

He is the ultimate method actor. He is currently portraying Anakin's fall to the dark side in his real life.

he's going to have to come to terms with the fact that he's a part of Star Wars eventually. I get that he was bullied at school but who gives a fuck, if he just grew up and took an attitude that "yeah, my performance was cheesy, who cares though?" instead of acting like he went through some traumatic fucking PTSD inducing experience he probably would have grown on people pretty quickly.

theres a 99% chance he got molested and passed around

hollywood is full of pedos

steamcommunity.com/id/jakelloyd

George has a lot to answer for here.

I wonder if Kathleen Kennedy, Lucas, Disney or whoever even reached out to Jake. Probably not.

he's currently institutionalised, so no.

Even a short pre-recorded video interview with Jake about his time on Episode I would be great.

Jake Lloyd is the living definition of first world white guy problems.

>given a massive opportunity at a young age to secure a long and fruitful career as an actor
>earns millions of dollars over many years for simply existing and showing up at autist conventions
>spends years whining and bitching about the role despite it single handedly securing him financially for life

i have no sympathy for this faggot. what a spoiled, self-entitled little bitch.

MOL3ST3D BY J3WS

He looks like Antony Junior here.

Who cares?

What did he do? Is that the kud from star wars?

If you watch the BTS of TPM, it's quite obvious his parents have forced him into it.

A lot of big name actors don't make as much as you think.

A lot of actors that were just in one big thing and then disappeared made very little for it. Particulalry child actors. There were probably a million options just as good as this kid and many that were better. So since supply and demand dictate wages, he probably didn't make that much.

I mean it was likely in the tens of thousands which isn't bad for a few months work. But that's the kinds of money that's liable to be entirely gone in a few years.

I live in the same city he's from. It's just a middle class family home and he lives with his mother. He doesn't exactly reek of privlege (well, not by western world standards anyhow.

Supposedly he was trashed talked and bullied endlessly about that role too, which has sort of fucked him up. I have no doubt, if he had a do over, that he'd never accept the role.

And the kid is seriously unbalanced. He got arrested after a high speed chase, thrown in jail for a couple years and wound up spending most of that time in a mental institution instead.

is networth the same as disposable cash?

does this mean he has like 4 million worth of $? how did he get that much? it must have been a profit share thing for the 1st prequel movie+ merc

Net worth is the total value of all accounts, assets, stocks, and properties.

And it's very easy to find celebs that celebritynetworth says are worth a few million but have gone entirely broke. A decade living above your means can easily demolish a few million.

I suspect this kid has nothing. Maybe, at best, he has a home paid down that him and his mother live in.

I live in the same city as him and have seen his place. Nothing special. Just an ordinary middle class suburban home.

not going to be a popular opinion even here, but I agree with you. Living your life like this because some manchildren on the internet made fun of you is inexcusable, everybody's pulling for him now, nobody still bitches about TPM anymore, it was 18 years ago.

You were right about me. Tell your sister...you were right...

I'm not talking about his pay for the movie alone. I'm talking about the money he received after the fact, simply for being such a major part of the Star Wars franchise.

His net worth is 3.9 million dollars. That is "set for life" money by most people's standards.

Even if he's broke right now, he could easily earn a decent living just by going to fringe conventions and signing autographs for $20 each on top of what they pay him to show up. Plenty of washed up actors from popular franchises do this.

I feel no sympathy for someone who would piss away an opportunity like that. He's extremely privileged, whether you like it or not.

>Luke, I'm already a sith

Why would he deserve as much recognition as Hayden?

Star Wars was the last acting gig he ever had. He could have taken more, as he undoubtedly received many offers, but he chose not to. He threw away a multiple million dollar career because his feelings got hurt by losers on the internet.

Like it or not, he pissed away his career. He was extremely privileged, but he gave it all up because he's a butthurt spoiled bitch.

he propably got raped by lucas, fucking him up forever

That's def not set for life money, considering he didn't really have access to any of it. It was probably managed for him, and we all know how that goes when you're a child star.

Except he's not a child anymore. That's his current net worth.

>referring to "white privilege" unironically

what a little fagget special snowflake he quit acting because he got bullied at school.

Well guess what the same shit happened to the harry potter cast and it was 100x worse.

The loser was always gonna be a loser now he's a criminal.

Whites are privileged, though. How could you possibly deny that?

>old jake looks like original vader
>young jake actually looks like he did in tpm
so lucas seriously fucked up by not retaining jake right?

Mark himself wasn't interested in being in the new movies and only did it because Carry and Harrison said yes. Had they said 'no' that would have given him an 'out'.

He also stated that he would never allow his children into showbusness until they turned 18 because of what happened to Jake and that show business is a life of "rejection, ridicule, and unemployment."

youtube.com/watch?v=bFu2IFdjCaw

You don't understand, user. You're talking about The Phantom Menace here. Arguably the most antsipated movie of all time. Jake had a huge role, as Vader as a child. He was the star of the movie and the butt of every joke now. Imagine yourself dealing with the trauma Jake faced as he grew up during the prequel generation.

>TDU2 and NFS:Shift on top of the wishlist

There are children who go through much worse than he did and make it through to the other side. You're acting like he went through some insurmountable experience. It's not like he got butt fucked by the clergy.

I hope you are bating

Are these net worth sites even accurate and up to date?

Spoiler: People have different personalities.

i think you are forgetting how kids work. he was almost certainly acting like a little faggot, and happened to have an easy thing to make fun of. A joke everyone could be in on.

If he was a likeable kid, his role in the movie would have made him 10x more popular at school. So, he would have been made fun of either way, it's just being in the movie gave the bullies a lot of material to work with.

He probably got buttfucked by some fat swarmy hollywood jew though

/thread

EY PUTO, YOU UNDERESTIMATING MY COJONES?

>802 hours in dark souls
fucking hell he's legit

Mexicans don't say cojones, Paco. Get a job.

I'm not baiting. Denying the advantages you have as a white person in western society is delusional.

No i dont fall for this bait

I wouldn't wonder if Guys like Michael Madsen or Steven Seagal making more money in the long run than people like Scarlett Johansson.

>Being part of a majority demographic isn't an advantage
lmao.

>taking this long to figure out Sup Forumsfags are delusional

No you fucking baitfag stop. Nobody wants your shitty bait here. its not fucking funny. also tell your buddy to fuck off. This constant baiting is just ruining the quality of this board

Not that user but children usually have bullies or go through shit and it ends eventually. They can leave their shitty parents, get out of/graduate highschool, get a new job, etc. The internet however never forgives and never forgets and Star Wars fans are the worst offenders of this. Every SW fan, including those from other countries fucking hated a ten year old because he played a role in a movie and listened to an adult. And some of the hatred still persists to this fucking day giving the guy no way of actually letting it go.

Go to stormfront if you want an circlejerk newfag.

I bet the voices in his head talks about Star Wars all the time

>Newfag

Oh pls u cant get more reddit. Leve you fucking cancer. Im not stormfront. Im not even Pol. I Just Want political discussion out ,especially if its stupid baitposts. Tv was god tier a few years ago. Its absolute cancer now because faggots like you and real pol posters. You see the pol booggeyman everywhere.

neck yourself

everybody loved the harry potter movies and the kids weren't considered one of the principle reasons for ruining the greatest franchise in the history of cinema

You're showing your age here Newfag, political discussions were always part of Sup Forums.
Hell I have more respect for stormweenies who have the balls to say what they think, then half assed losers like you.

>political discussions were always part of Sup Forums.
Ok ill give you that ,but the current level is just 90% bait. Its just so fucking everyhwhere i just wanna talk about kino ffs. Go to pol if you want to discuss real politics that doenst involve film.

tl;dr props for the essay though

Is Mark Hamill one of the most genuine celebrities around? He seems like a super nice dude; where a bunch of other celebs known for (mainly) one thing go cooky.

Don't worry about it friend I can see were you are coming from. Don't try to call all opinions that you disagree with, bait though.

In one of the first movies he played in, he was told "don't get cocky kid".

Mark seems like a genuine actor. He's not too fake about shit, and he's not too salty otherwise.

Are you the original poster?
Because im 95% sure it was bait

Megassa squeeze them

bump

What a dick

How bad could the bullying have been? Kids his age probably loved the movie because kids have shitty taste. And it was only 3 years until the next movie. The only thing I can think of is that he looks like a dweeb compared to Hayden.

It not like he had to suck dirty cocks like Macaulay Culkin.

He has schizophrenia. He'll probably cone aroubd after psychiatric help

>Kids his age probably loved the movie

u forget kids can be very vicious and jealous