Things that make you go Hmmm

>Things that make you go Hmmm

I'll start

Would you save a woman if she was drowning?

Keep in mind, she could press charges/ accuse you of rape, because you're touching her without consent.

I'd throw her a barbell

once this wife's husband was mean to her, so she cut off his weiner

hmmm

If she's white, yes. There aren't many here.

Don't all 11 white people in Brazil use private swimming pools anyway?

man you virgins are pathetic, spent to much on pol dude, only 000,1% of women would do such a thing, just because there are disproportional amounts of threads about such stuff doesn't make it more common

>Keep in mind, she could press charges/ accuse you of rape, because you're touching her without consent.
There's only one way to make sure you don't get screwed here. Rape her after you save her.

*looks at divorce statistics* hmmmmmm
*looks at all the highly publicized false rape accusations* hmmmmmm
thanks germanistan

Depends if she was cute or not
And it's a no if shes fat enough to drag me to a watery grave, I can probably still swim with a 120lb grill clinging on to me, but that's about it.

Some retards like this one try swimming in the ocean ocasionally

I'm not obligated to do anything. But it depends upon how I feel.I don't want to fuck her, I just think it would be polite.

Also she would forever know I am superior to her.

how sad is your life that you fantasize about situations in which a woman is drowning and you wouldn't save her because you'd get charged with rape? I mean when your the one who actually raped her and is forcing her head underwater drowning her yea you're probably getting charged with rape and murder aquafresh fuck

>divorse statistics
whats wrog with that? Many people grow part eventually
>highly publicized false rape accusations
67 out of 2,643, oh so shocking, couples are gonna fight and some use immoral means

You pathetic lowlives just wanna feel better with yourselfes because you dont get pu$$y or cant keep relationships because you're assholes

I would save even a refugee or a nigger. Not like this if I had two buttons, one for killing all refugees and one for saving all, I would kill all ofc. But if I was walking on a park and saw an unknown brown person about to die, of course I would try to help (as long as it would be reasonably safe for me).

Any normal person would.

Meh it's nearly as sad as fantasizing about saving someone, because you know that's the only time you'll ever get gratitude or affection :(

>Germany

Fat people float well.
Rescuing a fatty would be easy you could use her as a raft. The skinny one would be denser and probably harder to drag along

i know i'm in germonkey
but this is an ad-hominem

Women hate me so probably not.

user, that is a sotuation that actually happened, not some user's fantasy. Look it up.

The world is fucked up. And yes, we live in culture where man has to seriously consider if he helps the women.

The good Samaritan laws should protect you unless you were clearly groping her tits unnecessarily while you were rescuing her.

I would go, touch her everywhere and have an excuse that I was trying to rescue her.

It's not a good idea to save drowning people unless you are sure that person you are trying to save is much smaller than you.

Also why can't they swim?

I'm black so we'd both just end up drowning

let her drown and rape her

No cause I can't swim.

But I'd try to find someone who could

> because you're touching her without consent.

Absolutely wrong, which is why this entire thread is useless tardbait.

In cases of emergency, every country has a legal mechanism called "implied consent" that overrides and consent somebody in a life threatening situation might or might NOT give.

Implied consent is the only way how permavirgins like OP will ever touch a girls tits without getting slapped in the face. How does it work?

>girl is drowning

scenario a)
>she yells "don't rescue me, you cis pig!"
>you rescue her anyway, obviously touching her in the process of preventing her from drowning
>you win because your

scenario a)
>she yells "rescue me, you strong pasty neckbeard!"
>you rescue her and implied consent doesn't apply because she already IMPLIED/GAVE (not the same thing as a)) consent when asking for rescue
>you win

scenario c)
>she doesn't yell shit because she's unconscious
>you rescue her because you're obliged to (after weighing against own health and safety), otherwise Failure to stop and render Aid applies and you don't need that shit right now
>you win

TL;DR, you better touch that drowning lady

same princile applies to almost anything paramedics do to you in an emergency. need a blood transfusion because you're about to bleed out?
that gives them implied consent to cause you bodily harm by putting a needle into your arm or slapping you awake if you're about to lose consciousness etc etc etc

shit thread

That's why the good Samaritan doctrine exists.
So bystanders won't hesitate to give assistance to someone in grave danger, the threat of legal action against them is removed should they make a mistake or accidentally grab a boob.