Amerindians and southeast asians have the worst body genetics in the world?

Amerindians and southeast asians have the worst body genetics in the world?

Can't find a single decent one and Mexico has million of them. Same as Indonesia or Philipines.

Also, they are terrible in sports too.

Yes, thai men and peruvian men are perfect for traps

i can feel it, this is a gayposting thread

Spic 4 urself

nigga u gay

k

>The Tarahumara word for themselves, RarĂ¡muri, means "runners on foot" or "those who run fast" in their native tongue according to some early ethnographers like Norwegian Carl Lumholtz, though this interpretation has not been fully agreed upon. With widely dispersed settlements, these people developed a tradition of long-distance running up to 200 miles (320 km) in one session, over a period of two days through their homeland of rough canyon country, for inter-village communication and transportation and hunting.[11]

>southeast asian genes
that's because we're mongs
you've got austronesian lads like malaysia, indonesia, phillipines
and then sino lads like china
and then indo-aryans like the bangladeshis, pakis, and burmese
and then the dravidian tamils

some of us win the lottery but then some of us look like tanned chinks and others look like negroes and abos

Look at these examples... pfff

The only ones with decent bodies in Mexico are mainly Spaniards

You are subhuman monkeys

why don't mexicans encourage raramuris to train for the olympics?

>Austronesian and Sino

arr rook same

lol

>81607515
>81607527
>81608034
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POSTER. HE IS A CANCEROUS AMERICAN SEXPAT LIVING IN GUADALAJARA. DO NOT GIVE HIM ATTENTION. WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT REPLIES BUT MEDICAL HELP. HE WILL CONTINUE POSTING AS LONG AS YOU KEEP REPLYING.

Where do I get thicc spic bf?

Gains and being /fit/ to look good is a spanish/portugese thing I guess

>tfw fair skinned asian
I guess I won

indians just look like darker skinned europeans to most asians so it goes both ways I guess