About to watch this on my phone. What should I expect?

About to watch this on my phone. What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He commits suicide.

A boner

great soundscape, probably the best

is this a spoiler?

this
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

Get real

A movie about the experience of living in a shitty industrial ghetto in Philadelphia, told as nightmarish fantasy.

Cure is arguably just as good

The sound work made for a real great atmosphere, but otherwise i was real disappointed, turned it off like 10min before the end. Plus the "in heaven" song was a bit creepy, but go watch Lost Highway if you want to be entertained by Lynch

nigger...

ANGERY

YOU THINK YOU CAN EXPIRIENCE A FILM ON YOUR FUCKING TELEPHONE

GET REAL

If by any chance you are in or passed your mid 20s, you might relate hard.

If you're seriously about to watch this on your phone I'm going to find you and hurt you.

>About to watch this on my phone.

Lynch would REEEEE

>When you go over to your gf's house for tiny chickens and her mom is all feeling you up when no one is looking.

Like it really fucking matters.
If anything the greater pixel density gives the film a better quality viewing.

It sucks. Every knows it sucks but they pretend to like it so they can seem patrician. It's like an edgy high schooler trying to make a movie. It just tries to make you feel uncomfortable and it's not entertaining. I actually think that's the point.

Lol I always laugh at thinking of the people who actually paid to see this. They get their tickets and popcorn and sit down and then get trolled on. Lynch confirmed master baiter.

It's actually very straightforward, way more than people give it credit for. It's about the fear of responsability and compromises, that's why everything related to that in the dude's life is seen as creepy and monstrous.

>It's about the fear of responsability and compromises
>the chickens are tiny look!

Reading too much into it: the post

It's not about the chicken, user. It's about being unconfortable meeting your gf's parents. You'll be in that position one day, I believe in you.

>It just tries to make you feel uncomfortable and it's not entertaining.

If it's entertaining is debatable but no shit it's meant to make you feel uncomfortable. The tagline is "a dream of dark and troubling things", what did you expect?

But that doesn't detract from it.

It's definitely a r.eddit movie but there is a huge demographic for that so I can't really fault lynch for catering to them.

>1977 Lynch was very concerned about getting big ratings from the users of Reddit dot com

>Made 1977
>Catering to Reddit

Why? Because everyone 25+ has kids?

If you're not a NEET.

Reddit is a state of mind

What was the meaning of the lever man?

Why do you keep posting your pathetic pasta, you get BTFO'd every single time.
Yeah we are all just pretending to like it, Lynch is still laughing, what a prank did he pull eh hehe so funny.

So you think films from Tarkovsky or Bergman are not good films because they are not "entertaining"?
You dumb ignorant manchild

Tarkvosky films are shitty though

Not understanding the basics to film analysis. Turn off your phone and have some attention to detail

It's edgy shit. One of the worst movies I've ever watched.

>phone
now hold on just a second

Bergman's films are literally high-school emo level. At least Lunch tries to fuck with your mind.

>described as a psycho-sexual thriller
>three-quarters of the film is a comedy

delet

To be partially fair though that video was released in 2008

a sore neck

What size screen is necessary then to properly experience a film? Is there a specific threshold in screen size after which you can say you have 'experienced' it?

why would you watch a movie to NOT be entertained?

It has some great trip-out moments. The film succeeds at tweaking your mind with dissonant use of shadow, loud fucking noises, and long cuts.

Overly long and not really great. Quality stoner wew.

lookatmyknees/10

pretentious bullshit

Some Lynch is good/great and some Lynch is bad/horrible.

This is my most hated Lynch. Just below Wild at Heart.

Best Lynch is Inland Empire.

Worst opinion in the thread

Because one does not need to be entertained to be engaged. I wish people would learn that distinction.